FREE Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 map

Sweet thanks man, i'm getting the game tomorrow at fry's so i will definitely use this.
Wonder what kind of map it will be like .... probably a small room filled with Comcast ADs lol.

Thanks OP

"
Congratulations on being a part of the elite Rainbow 6 Bravo Team. You now have access to another ‘Rainbow 6: Vegas 2’ bonus map courtesy of Comcast High-Speed Internet.
Unlock this ‘Comcast Event Map’ by following these instructions:
Step 1

Go to the Main Menu of ‘Rainbow 6: Vegas 2’.

Step 2

Select “Extras”.

Step 3

Select “Comcast Gift”.

Step 4

Enter the code “Comcast Faster” when prompted and enjoy the new multi-player map, ‘Comcast Event’, the next time you play."

If this is the same one that's in the Gamestop promotion then it's supposed to be the LV Convention Center setup for a MLG tournament. It was shown a little bit on the second developer diary on the XBox Marketplace.

Think a giant LAN setup with a bunch of MLG and Comcast ads everywhere.

[quote name='killachris']err i wish i can get it for $40 @ frys but i have none near me lol and ya prboly a lot of ADs[/quote]

where'd you see it for $40

NM, saw the post, price match here i come

Thanks OP. Free is great.

You can also download the map 'Streets' for free through the Ubisoft browser in the extras menu. You have to make an Ubisoft account but it remembered my login from Naruto and I was able to download it right away.
  1. Go to "Main Menu"
  2. Select "Extras"
  3. Select "Exclusive Content"
  4. Create Account or Log in
  5. Download Map: Streets
  6. Select "Confirm Download"
  7. Select "Continue" and game will restart

For the Free Gun code, I believe they are:

(from Gamespot)
PS3
at the main menu screen
(Hold R1) Triangle, Down, X, Left, Square, Right, O, Left, Left, Right, Square

When you are customizing your character. (Changing guns + clothing)
(Hold RB) Down, Down, Up, Up, X, B, X, B, Y, Up, Up, Y.

I hope this is the preorder bonus map, because they wouldnt give me one.
They said its only for collectors edition.

They should change their website,then.

Pre-ordered my collector's edition and it didn't come with a map. I called the store after the fact and they pull a slip off of another regular copy and it had the same Comcast Faster code and redemption instructions

[quote name='Aeaas']For the Free Gun code, I believe they are:

(from Gamespot)
PS3
at the main menu screen

(Hold RB) Down, Down, Up, Up, X, B, X, B, Y, Up, Up, Y.[/quote]

Will another member please confirm this for ps3? I was planning on buying this at BB tomorrow, but would rather use credit and my 10% off coupon at GS...

Thanks to all who posted all the free guns and maps, good job. Does anyone have the code from Best Buy? I think if I can remember they were giving a code for an assault rifle, or is this a code most retailers were giving out?

[quote name='Ragekod']Thanks to all who posted all the free guns and maps, good job. Does anyone have the code from Best Buy? I think if I can remember they were giving a code for an assault rifle, or is this a code most retailers were giving out?[/quote]

It's for the same thing.

PS3
at the main menu screen

(Hold RB) Down, Down, Up, Up, X, B, X, B, Y, Up, Up, Y.

[quote name='got_rock']It's for the same thing.

PS3
at the main menu screen

(Hold RB) Down, Down, Up, Up, X, B, X, B, Y, Up, Up, Y.[/quote]
Oh ok just checking, thanks!

[quote name='kklems']This must be the exclusive map that Gamestop was hacking with the pre-orders. Lol so much for exclusive[/quote]

Yep, the same thing that I got from gamestop.

Also when you link your Ubisoft account to your XBOX Live account, you get the Streets map also. You can link the account by going into the Extra menu.

The Comcast map is pretty good. It's not just some throwaway crap. I think it'll see a lot of action in the map rotations.

anyone else find it kinda wack that its an unlock and not a dload?

also when u go to extras where ur supposed to enter the password it gives u the website to get said password.

man i hate gamestop

[quote name='GeneralJenkins']anyone else find it kinda wack that its an unlock and not a dload?

also when u go to extras where ur supposed to enter the password it gives u the website to get said password.

man i hate gamestop[/quote]

Well The map "Streets" from having a ubisoft account is a nice 100mb DL.

[quote name='supraazn']Well The map "Streets" from having a ubisoft account is a nice 100mb DL.[/quote]

Yeah dont forget to sign in to ubisoft.com in the game(I know this works on 360) and get the free Streets download map

bread's done
Back