Free Red Orchestra Game Download via Steam when you "Like" Logitech on Facebook

Woah, I've been pretty tempted to buy this with its $5 sales and whatnot but Free is even better. Thanks OP.

[quote name='mcdaking84']where do you redeem codes in steam?[/QUOTE]

On Steam go to "Games" and click "Activate a Product on Steam" to copy and paste the code.

[quote name='Mike UFC']On Steam go to "Games" and click "Activate a Product on Steam" to copy and paste the code.[/QUOTE]

thanks!

[quote name='Jodou']Sigh, Facebook kills this deal. :\[/QUOTE]

You could just make a throwaway account (using a temporary email address, even) and never use it again. A game this good is worth that paltry effort, at least.

Just create a new account, thats what I did, it literally takes 2 minutes.

Thanks for the headsup. I got mine. Hell I forgot I even had a facebook account, its all blank because I just use it to look at pictures my best friend puts up of her first kid she just had.

Then dont fucking bother coming in this thread then. The fucking title told you it was facebook before you even clicked on it. So you basically just came in to take a shit and then leave.

If someone is giving you something for free on here and you dont like it then shut your cake hole and move on, but dont slap someone in the face when they are offering you something. You do that to much they stop offering stuff and youll miss out on something you may want. Just because you can act like a horses ass doesnt mean you have to.

Asshole.

[quote name='gargus']Then dont fucking bother coming in this thread then. The fucking title told you it was facebook before you even clicked on it. So you basically just came in to take a shit and then leave.

If someone is giving you something for free on here and you dont like it then shut your cake hole and move on, but dont slap someone in the face when they are offering you something. You do that to much they stop offering stuff and youll miss out on something you may want. Just because you can act like a horses ass doesnt mean you have to.

Asshole.[/QUOTE]
See kids, this is what Facebook does to people.
[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You could just make a throwaway account (using a temporary email address, even) and never use it again. A game this good is worth that paltry effort, at least.[/QUOTE]I hear ya, but even I have standards for free games. ;)

[quote name='Jodou']See kids, this is what Facebook does to people.
I hear ya, but even I have standards for free games. ;)[/QUOTE]

Sad. It takes less than 5 minutes to make an alternate account and just click Claim Prize. Please don't preach like your above everyone else and you have "Standards".

Thanks OP. I will put the code in when I get on my other computer because this one doesn't have steam.

[quote name='Jodou']I hear ya, but even I have standards for free games. ;)[/QUOTE]

You and your lazy self with your friggin' "standards" annoyed me so much, that I went and made a facebook account (using garbage info and a disposable email account) and got another key, just to see how long it took. 2 minutes, 57 seconds. Zero effort.

Now...what to do with this key? Surely it's below your "standards."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CoffeeEdge']That's freakin awesome. I've loved this game for years. Everyone should get this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Hell of a freebie.

It's definitely not for everyone, but for those willing to get over the ultra-realism learning curve, it's fun as hell.

snagged. wow - that was tough. like logitech gaming...allow the coupon app. get the code. redeem code. remove the coupon app.

Thanks OP - I'm all about the free games!

having to have or make an account kills a free game deal? Thats like saying Amazon kills a deal because you have to log in to check out

I remember playing this game back when it was a UT (2004 I believe) mod. Loved the realism and the death screams are totally hilarious! :)

Just to be sure, this is the latest retail version, Red Orchestra - Ostfront 41-45, right?

Hey Coffee Edge, if you still have that spare code, I'll gladly take it. Not lazy, but I don't have a Facebook account, but I'll easily create a garbage account for the game if you already gave it away. ;)

If you like WWII shooters with realism and vehicles, this game is a no-brainer. Thanks OP!

Sure, Smiley, all yours, since you asked politely. Check your inbox. Enjoy.

And to anyone else without a facebook who wants one: It takes 2 minutes and 57 seconds, at the most. Do it. It takes about as long to buy something from Gamestop or Amazon.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Sure, Smiley, all yours, since you asked politely. Check your inbox. Enjoy.

And to anyone else without a facebook who wants one: It takes 2 minutes and 57 seconds, at the most. Do it. It takes about as long to buy something from Gamestop or Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Danke, sir! Installing now! Wow, there's even two free expansions, Mare Nostrum (North African setting) and Darkest Hour (Normandy & Battle of the Bulge)!

I'm as giddy as a little girl clown...

bread's done
Back