Free Redbox Game Rental

[quote name='GarrettKapman']max payne 3 or ghost recon for ps3 users[/QUOTE]

Check this out. I got a good laugh out the game selection at my nearest Redbox.
wgYnD.png

yeah, i have to go the next city over to get max payne...unless somebody beats me to it. In which case im out of luck.

Thanks! Unfortunately my phone broke soon after getting the text, and I didn't write it down. Guess I need to get a new phone before 8/5! D:

[quote name='Noriyuke127']Thanks man! Worked for me, and i have MetroPCS, Normally they block certain things like this, but it worked for me. Appreciate it![/QUOTE]

be forewarnd, redbox only gives the 1st disc of Max Payne 3. So unless you are looking solely for the multiplayer (which is included), i may use it for something else. Just passing the word along.

[quote name='franscodelamrte']be forewarnd, redbox only gives the 1st disc of Max Payne 3. So unless you are looking solely for the multiplayer (which is included), i may use it for something else. Just passing the word along.[/QUOTE]

sorry that was for GarrettKapman, my computer acts funny between 12am-1am.....

I used this and rented Max payne 3 what a horrible story mode smh gets to a point where its impossible to pass the part you have to get pass

Could anyone else potentially confirm this? I love abusing free things from big name companies and this is bullshit! i called Redbox and they kept telling me they dont have 8 digit codes, while all of mine have been 8 digits. Then their telling me that all codes being given today are invalid, or that my kiosk isnt connected to the internet at the moment.

I used it yesterday on Mario and Sonic at the London Olympics. It was a choice between that game or Ghost Recon, and I know that game is already pretty sucky.

Well, i was able to get one more game tonight with a code i had received a few days ago, i dont understand why any of the codes i got today havent worked for me, but whatever. At least i got what i wanted. And yeah Ghost Recon is a very annoying game, the Tech they show off in the game is pretty cool. But nonetheless, not a great game.

bread's done
Back