Free referrals and free games! Pisseasy Offers!

doube post-(sorry guys)

I will let ONLY my referrals spam their links in here. It will probably get them more referrals then me, but oh well. Keep it CONTROLLED though, people. No ridiculous spamming in here, or else ill get Foladar to come in ;)

I dont get it what is GOING GREEN? and what site would give the most free stuff if i got a dozen or so firends to get in on this too?
note i dont plan to use any cards fo the offers.

[quote name='shnizzle66']doube post-(sorry guys)

I will let ONLY my referrals spam their links in here. It will probably get them more referrals then me, but oh well. Keep it CONTROLLED though, people. No ridiculous spamming in here, or else ill get Foladar to come in ;)[/QUOTE]
And no new posters, please.. if I see someone signed up and posts in say 48 hours just their link here, its gonna get removed.

[quote name='kunfumike']I dont get it what is GOING GREEN? and what site would give the most free stuff if i got a dozen or so firends to get in on this too?
note i dont plan to use any cards fo the offers.[/QUOTE]
Going green is completing an offer. And if by "dont pma to use any cards" you mean credit cards, most websites require them, atleast for the big things such as gaming systems.

[quote name='Foladar']And no new posters, please.. if I see someone signed up and posts in say 48 hours just their link here, its gonna get removed.

Going green is completing an offer. And if by "dont pma to use any cards" you mean credit cards, most websites require them, atleast for the big things such as gaming systems.[/quote]

Alright, cool. Ill PM you If people start to abuse it (which I know you all won't ;) I hope...)

Anyways. Free games people! I remember my first green, when Redeema sent me a game. Felt real good getting it in the mail.

I signed up for Gamefly, but it takes a few days to show up and I have to wait for 7 to request support on it. I had to use a different email because I tried Gamefly years ago.

You're welcome for that game. I wish I had more takers. I'm 6 referrals away from a 360 Elite and I just want to finish up with the site already, so I can focus on any one of the others.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.

My little sister is dieing for a Wii this christmas. Its this constant everyday begging, and Im going to go insane If she keeps asking. Anybody want to sign up under me? Ill throw some kind of free game at you if you do :)

Soo....

I need to get the ball rolling again. GITRFREE IS THE SHITTT! haha. seriously though guys, please. I really need Rachet and CLank right now.

I should be green for ya on elite. Now I just need to get some referrals.

What xbox/360 cheap games you got? I got kids, so I might even want somethink like that.

little...my oldest is 5...I already have Fuzion Frenzy 1 & 2 and she loves Dead or Alive. :) I did see on your sell/trade list you've got Oblivion...I've never tried it, but sounds cool. I might be able to paypal some $$ for it if you'd like to make me a deal.

hope not! Just waiting on AutoAdvantage to credit and Guitar Hero III should be on the way. More X-mas shopping with Amazon!

bump. Just got guitar Hero III

I cancelled Stamps a LONG time ago and they keep sending me letters asking for like 70 dollars. Anyone have any advice on what i should do? Also, SuperFoods RX never answered their phone during the trial so I gave up caliing (but still have the pills) and now I have a collection agency out for me wanting 60 dollars...this is ridiculous.

Stamps was ok with me, but I didn't try Superfoods. try using bbb.org to find contact info and file a complaint with them.

Bump for you, good luck getting that cash. I'm actually almost done with my 360 Elite site, I only need three more referrals and I'm done.

Its cool, but why not? I dont want to push you into anything, but theres really no reason not to...its just 1 text message usually and thats it.

Bump.

I seriously havent turned on my 360 or PS3 one in like 2 months, I desperatly need some free new games. Please sign up under me for at least git-r-free guys, the surveys are at the bottom and only like 5 short-ish surveys will make you go green, and the referral requirements are pretty low. Its a great beginner site.

bread's done
Back