Free referrals and free games! Pisseasy Offers!

I can't confirm this, but apperently yourfree360games is sending out the LIMITED edition of Halo 3! And if you hurry (as in today) you will maybe get it on Launch day...maybe...if not, friday.

nah, I took them but they wont upload...my internet is really bad.

But seriously though, I do have it...im in the CAG Warhawk clan and played with a few guys, so thats some proof there. Ill get them up soon.

I got my GH2, SWEET! It came way faster than I thought. I'm having problems cancelling my Reading Star thing though. The phone number the give isn't working. I have to request a RMA to return the sample software and crap. I don't suggest doing that offer. Anyhow, I converted my account over to referral now, so here's the link. Thanks!!!!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=236198

Well...the pic isnt beautiful. I took it at like 2 AM yesterday i think...so its a bit weird llooking, but I have another one i forgot to upload thats the box itself....which is a beauty haha.

ANyways...Ill keep pushing the yourfree360games until next sunday, and then Im going to do the Git-R-Free one for Rachet and CLank and then some more games coming out... (No CC required! But requires a bit more people to join). Thennn Im not sure. Maybe finish my Wii/Elite sites or something.

Highlight, how you doin on that green? :p

bump

going to town around 10 to have some fun @ Gamestop...wish I knew about this site before pre-ordering through them. :( oh well, should be cool playing tomorrow morning. Took the day off! :)

Cool. Keep your receipt, cause even though your still building up credit with the GHIIs, you could get the Halo 3 Ltd Edt. for you next free game and then return it under the receipt ;)

Bump.

Come one guys... 3/10 referrals this month have gone green! This is 100% real guys! Go green quickly so you can your orders for your favorite games in!

spammer?

No, this is a section were people get to post their links....its the rules. in fact, you are spamming.

Watch Arsenal's record this season wipe the floor with Barcelona's ;)

You have bad luck with people complaining. Your topic title brings in both people interested and people who are mad because they think they got "duped" into your thread, but it doesn't give them any reason to thread crap.

[quote name='shnizzle66']Yeah but the pic doesnt show its true beauty :p

I could reeeeally use 1 more green Highlight :D Im almost done.[/quote]
Expect a PM soon.

[quote name='shnizzle66']Nice. Join the CAG group when you get it ;)

Looking forward to *cough* kicking your ass *cough*.

:roll:[/quote]
Alright, we'll see.

Bump! This is a great site guys!

edit: Oh yeah, Congrats to HighLightShow on going green today on yourfree360games!!!

And Redeema, I got the guide. Thanks a ton man ;)

Excellent. I sent it media mail because I only had a couple bucks on me, but it only took a couple of days anyway. You're welcome, though. Thanks for your help.

[quote name='shnizzle66']
edit: Oh yeah, Congrats to HighLightShow on going green today on yourfree360games!!!
[/quote]

Woot woot! This site is legit. Help shnizzle out!

bread's done
Back