Free referrals and free games! Pisseasy Offers!

im guessin u were in a rush lol. one day, i got 6 people to sign up. without the "lil bro cancer crap" LMAO. it was tight. but then i had to go so the next day, it took my ALL DaY to get the other 4 people..now i hope i get accepted. if i get accepted, ima throw a party :)

Im really gutted. I used my card to do MysteryGuil for the LAST step on my PS3 and the credit hasnt gone through. :(

This is the moment of truth guys...

....how long does it take for the review to process?

bump. i got approved for my ps3! So happy right now guys, now what game should i go pick up?

and I only had 1 referral not count anymore...leaving me to exactly 10. so close haha

[quote name='shnizzle66']bump. ps3 tomorow!!!![/quote]

Congrats my friend! Does this mean you'll be working on the Wii now? :applause:

Nice, enjoy it. So, what game did you go with? Or did you not get a game because you lost one referral? And you've got a long way for that Xbox 360 Elite.

Bump guys.

Some of the only stores left here are closing down and I might not be able to buy the games here...so please sign up under me and help me out (and yourself, too). Thanks.

Bump.

Guys, I desperatly need at least 4 or 5 referrals. Im being blamed for the A/C unit at my school exploding and I have to pay for it. This sucks, I have no money...

Halo 3!
Rachet and Clank!
Unreal Tournament 3!
Bioshock!

Anyone of those, or all, can be free with just a prepaid and a day's worth of time!

Come on guys!
1 last referral on yourfree360games! And you can DOUBLE your chance of getting referrals if you sign up under me!

The Bidz offer is the best right now. Just use a prepaid/paypal to pruchase something cheap and then have it refunded before it ships!

This is going to be huge!

If your getting it at a store, do yourself a favor and sign up for rocketbills/macrobucks to get some money to go buy it in hand!

bread's done
Back