Free referrals and free games! Pisseasy Offers!

Im thinking about holding one...THINKING.

Meaning If I can get 5 or more referrals Ill decide to do one...I have some things I may want to get rid of, but Ill probably just do a visa GC or something...

I'm gonna sign up under you now, but I'm gonna need your help with going green and stuff.

Should I go for referal or points?

I just signed up, but didn't do any offers.

Or he can have his job like several of us who have real paying jobs and he can refuse to pay full price for stuff. It's how the rich get richer and stay rich. Why should he pay full price if he doesn't have to? I don't get the whole idea behind the, "get a job, pay for shit" sentiment? This is Cheapassgamer isn't it? It's not pay for everything like a jackass gamer, is it? Maybe I missed that part. How about the n00bs not make any sort of comments like this to anyone who has been on the site longer than them, eh? You go get your job and spend $500 on a PS3 that shnizzle got for free. That's what this forum is for, not for you to come and berate someone for doing their own thing. If you want to spend money unnecessarily you do that, but let us get our free shit while you get your one or two games a month and wait for the clearance aisle to get updated with new stuff because gaming is an expensive hobby.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'm gonna sign up under you now, but I'm gonna need your help with going green and stuff.

Should I go for referal or points?

I just signed up, but didn't do any offers.[/quote]

Awesome! If you have quick access to 2 other IP addresses or freinds, you can go for referral and save money. If you want to get it done with quick, do points ;) I recommend doing the Bidz.com offer and having it refund before it ships, then doing the Blockbuster Online offer...If you have a credit card you can do any others and have it work. Anything else, just ask :)

[quote name='projectionist']jesus christ dude, enough with your pyramid scheme.

you have pages and pages of self-bumps.

chill.

get a job, and pay for shit.[/quote]

This Isn't a Pyramid Scheme. You don't pay to join a pyramid with promises of riches. You are referred by a site to an advertiser's offer and you sign up/purchase the product. The advertiser is promised a possible customer and saves a lot of money from not paying as much as a commercial on a big network, thus spending a fraction of the cost to the site that referred you, and then the site gives you rewards.

Your welcome to not do any of these sites, it's all your choice, but after getting over $1000 worth of stuff so far I think you would have to be insane to not TRY IT out.

[quote name='Redeema']Or he can have his job like several of us who have real paying jobs and he can refuse to pay full price for stuff. It's how the rich get richer and stay rich. Why should he pay full price if he doesn't have to? I don't get the whole idea behind the, "get a job, pay for shit" sentiment? This is Cheapassgamer isn't it? It's not pay for everything like a jackass gamer, is it? Maybe I missed that part. How about the n00bs not make any sort of comments like this to anyone who has been on the site longer than them, eh? You go get your job and spend $500 on a PS3 that shnizzle got for free. That's what this forum is for, not for you to come and berate someone for doing their own thing. If you want to spend money unnecessarily you do that, but let us get our free shit while you get your one or two games a month and wait for the clearance aisle to get updated with new stuff because gaming is an expensive hobby.[/quote]

Well said, Red. Everyone should read his blog retailisforsuckers.blogspot.com just to get a feel of how much you could potentially get from these sites. Hell, ask JustBlaze too, he's made over 30 thousand dollars off these sites!

Just a heads up, you're not allowed to recommend offers to anyone or they may ban you and of course you know you can't speak of cancellation, that should go without saying, though.

I signed up for GE...thanks for the tips guys and crossing my fingers. Been wanting Worms for awhile. I'll let you know when I get my message. Now time to get a free copy of Halo3...never hurts to have 2 copies for LANs.

Im addicted to FiFA 08, biggest game of the year for me.

Anyways...theres not many more days until halo 3! Sign up on some freebie sites and get the money for it!

edit: Just used my remaining credit on rocketbills to order the Manu Chao cd! They will order you ANYTHING! Athlete? Get your free cleats here! Musician? Get whatever instruments or gear you need free too!

I also need a little more points on Prizerebel so if anyone wants to sign up under me please do! It would be greatly appreciated since my LIVE ran out last Thursday and I need to re-subscribe :(

got a copy of GH2 coming and working on a 2nd game. So far I got $6 spent on shipping and I think they're both items I'll use. Thanks!

[quote name='defender77']got a copy of GH2 coming and working on a 2nd game. So far I got $6 spent on shipping and I think they're both items I'll use. Thanks![/quote]

People realising how amazing the freebie scene is is music to my ears :)

[quote name='HighlightShow']Is RocketBills CC required?[/quote]

Ill take a look. PM coming at you soon :)

Yeah...I might just bite for Bioshock

But these controllers/headset COULD be very hard to find soon...and Bioshock might even have a price drop somewhere. :whistle2:k

Btw, how are you doing on the sites? Need any help?

I bit on bioshock.

Now the next time will be even harder choice between the controller and the headset! :D Im just gonna get Halo 3 in store since I reeeeally want the limited edition.

But if your getting the normal edition you should do this site, since its through amazon I think you will get it on release day...

Bump.

Join quickly guys! If you want Halo 3 on release day, just get it ordered for free on this site and then go buy the game at a store and keep the receipt....then once your free halo 3 comes, return the free one to the store under your receipt.

Easy :)

Bump.

All PMs replied to and people should be getting setup to receive ANY 360 game for free! HALO 3 TOO!

You could be on that list...If you clicked my link and did 2 SIMPLE offers!

actually no i got GH2
I might go do it again and order halo, either that or the halo wireless headset

i couldnt get the privacy matters offer to work for some reason

Im going for the headset too...then maybe the controller, and fifa 08 or something...

Guitar Hero II is REALLY fun, Its worth getting it right now even with GHIII on the way since you get the 2nd guitar and a diff list of songs...dont worry, the wire isnt even noticeable IMO

bump.

1 more person until another game. its a DIY site too, people! You can sign up and have a game shipped to you in under 10 MINUTES!

Having a hard time uploading them...my PC doesnt have memory card reader and my camera didnt have a cable with it so I have to do it though the PS3 (which I DID get for free)

So....they will be here, soon. Now, sign up for some sites and get some greens!

bread's done
Back