Free Remote Jacket Acessory from Nintendo.

The page was horrendously lagged and slow when I did it a few days ago, but the order I set out for two verified according to the email I got.

[quote name='integralsmatic']
anyone get their condoms yet?[/quote]
After days of trying, my order just went through like a breeze.
I don't think anyone's are shipping until the 15th, no matter when the order was placed.

I just put mine thru today, had really forgot about it cuz when i tried originally the page didnt go thru. but now i got my order in, yay! anyway keep the posts coming so we can hear if these are any good anyway heheh. free stuff ftw!

Got my wii on wed and it came withthe sleeve already. I like it! Better than that fag shit at the stores all fruity colored.

I than placed my order today for 3 more and the site says backordered, but an email I got says theyre bieng processed.

[quote name='4est']I got my 2 in the mail today. Pretty nice jacket all things considered.[/quote]

sweet! mine just says shipped via ups on my order page. hope it comes soon, my wiimotes want to try it out :cool:

[quote name='alison']The extra 3 months on the warranty is enough for most people to register.

Free is free.[/quote]

No lie, I did register because of the jacket, but the extended 3 month warranty didn't hurt either. And you're right. Free is free! :applause:

yeah for those wondering if u should get a confirmation email mine came a few days after i placed the order i didnt think it went through right i even emailed them about it and the next day i received confirmation so it should go through with no problems

Got mine in the mail today.
I guess now my wiimotes are well protected as they possibly can be :lol: , but they sure do look ridiculous...

I got a blank page, got no emails but the package DID arrive today. Evil white plastic satan-spawn package that was a PITA to open, then I pulled out a dagger and luckily missed the covers.

They are nicer than I was expecting. They might look a bit strange, but they feel really good, especially when holding the Wii Remote sideways for VC NES games. Definitely better than the $10 ones.

Mine shipped today! YAY!

EDIT:... :dunce: So my shipping confirmation came a few minutes prior to me posting. Few minutes ago UPS rolled up and dropped my condoms. So if you didn't get a shipping confirmation yet, they STILL might be on their way! I hope I just brought some hope to a few people.

Ugly, but kinda cool. The pervert in me kinda finds these hot.. but I'll leave that for the OTT

i got mine today. when i looked in the mail, it first looked liek somebody put some brownie mix in my mail box (you know... like those betty crocker ones).

i look at where it came from and it was from Nintendo and i was like...ohhh... the wii jackets.

These things are rubbery. i haven't put it in my wii motes yet, but it feels good as a standalone.

I received mine today. These feel much better than the skins I purchased earlier this year. I just wish they had different colors so you could tell remotes apart more easily.

I'm kind of disappointed that the jackets don't fit the sides of the lower half of the remote a little more snugly. But at the same time, it's not really an issue unless you're holding the remote sideways, and I imagine the jackets will be a lot easier to take on and off because they're looser there. I'll probably get used to it over time.

I admit, it's excruciatingly hard to follow up a post like that, but here we go.

I received the Wii condoms yesterday... and there is still no record of the order at MyNintendo, and I *just* got a shipping confirmation e-mail 10 minutes ago.

So, yeah, to stress this, if you haven't received any sort of confirmation yet, it doesn't mean they aren't already on the way.

Johnson.

I just got my four today. They are really cool and dont really affect playing at all (i threw in a little wii play to test it out). They are cool looking, and very soft and squishy.

My fiance kind of wants a pink one so i told her she could go buy one if she wanted to. Anyway I love them, theyre great and I def. feel more comfortable having guests try out wii play and wii sports just feet away from the screen of my hdtv.

Nintendo definitely makes this stuff better than any third party could. My condom fits snugly and its nice and tight; but not too tight to get off after I am done playing with my wii.

lol... i recieved my Wii Jackets this morning and I just got a confirmation e-mail from Nintendo like an hour ago that they have been shipped and it'll take 5-10 days to arrive...lol thats funny.

[quote name='WiiGame']lol... i recieved my Wii Jackets this morning and I just got a confirmation e-mail from Nintendo like an hour ago that they have been shipped and it'll take 5-10 days to arrive...lol thats funny.[/quote]

The same exact thing happened to me. I got the Wii remote jackets before the confirmation email.

"My condom fits snugly and its nice and tight; but not too tight to get off after I am done playing with my wii."

LOL on that one

Got my shipping email yesterday.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'll have to see how these compare to the Hori ones I ordered from Play-Asia.com, which are damned good, BTW.[/quote]

I betcha nintendo's are better.

[quote name='pittpizza']I betcha nintendo's are better.[/quote]The Hori ones are very slim and fit snugly, as well as having a hinged back section which allows for the swapping of batteries without taking the whole damned thing off. Well worth the money IMHO.

I'll have to see how they compare when mine show up.

Why can't you change your shipping address before ordering? Everytime I change it, the screen goes back to my basket and they are suddenly trying to charge me $20. If I try to empty my cart and try again it says I have already ordered my free Jacket accessories and that if this is an error than wait 24 hours. So I wait 24 hours and the whole thing starts again. I try to change my shipping address and Nintendo tries to charge me for the jackets.

I guess I am going to have to call. The online system is really crappy.

[quote name='Legolas813']Why can't you change your shipping address before ordering? Everytime I change it, the screen goes back to my basket and they are suddenly trying to charge me $20. If I try to empty my cart and try again it says I have already ordered my free Jacket accessories and that if this is an error than wait 24 hours. So I wait 24 hours and the whole thing starts again. I try to change my shipping address and Nintendo tries to charge me for the jackets.

I guess I am going to have to call. The online system is really crappy.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you click the offer link on the front page.

bread's done
Back