FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

[quote name='Severose']Good to hear you got them all working. Love your avatar. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and I'm not sure how many people even recognize it

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Thanks, and I'm not sure how many people even recognize it[/QUOTE]

Took me a second look, but I can't forget it. ;)

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Thanks, and I'm not sure how many people even recognize it[/QUOTE]

seeing your avatar reminded me that i still need to finish that game.

Just last weekend I was thinking that it would be nice if they used Shift codes for something other than golden keys. I can't wait to get home and download them. Hopefully they get a positive response and do Christmas skins/items. The idea of seeing Sal in a Santa hat is delightful.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Just last weekend I was thinking that it would be nice if they used Shift codes for something other than golden keys. I can't wait to get home and download them. Hopefully they get a positive response and do Christmas skins/items. The idea of seeing Sal in a Santa hat is delightful.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am wondering if they are going to try to sell dlc directly to customers rather than through psn. It will be interesting to see what they do with shift.

[quote name='Severose']Took me a second look, but I can't forget it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Legend of Dragoon if I'm not mistaken?

Great game.

[quote name='Malibuu']Legend of Dragoon if I'm not mistaken?

Great game.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's Rose. ;)

I didn't get around to finishing it either.

I got to the Grand Jewel with help from my old Gameshark and couldn't for the life of me beat him/her/it.

That was about 13 years ago, though, and I tend to realize that games are MUCH easier for me now that I grew a brain. :lol:

[quote name='slowdive21']Just a heads up, you can't unlock the mechro skin if you don't have the character downloaded. (Meaning you get thew item, but it will be stuck in your inventory unless you put it in claptrap's stash.)[/QUOTE]

So if we don't have the mechromancer downloaded and we redeem the code for her skin then at a later date we download the mechromancer will the skin unlock then? Or do we have to have the mechromancer at the time of redemption to unlock the skin for her?

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']So if we don't have the mechromancer downloaded and we redeem the code for her skin then at a later date we download the mechromancer will the skin unlock then? Or do we have to have the mechromancer at the time of redemption to unlock the skin for her?[/QUOTE]

You'll receive the skin for her on a character you currently have. Save it in Claptrap's stash and you can redeem it at a later date. ;)

Reminder: Halloween codes are good through November 4th

so you can still redeem them you havent yet

[quote name='Severose']Yup, it's Rose. ;)

I didn't get around to finishing it either.

(Deleted spoiler tag and contents)

That was about 13 years ago, though, and I tend to realize that games are MUCH easier for me now that I grew a brain. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Grew a brain...very funny and 100% true. I think I got the game when I was still a teenager. I refused to do anything without strategy guides, back then. I almost want to throw up when I think about how dumb I was... But isn't everyone "dumb" at that age?

Now, I'm in my 30s, and I refuse to look up anything. I want to discover it on my own.

[quote name='bubzers']Grew a brain...very funny and 100% true. I think I got the game when I was still a teenager. I refused to do anything without strategy guides, back then. I almost want to throw up when I think about how dumb I was... But isn't everyone "dumb" at that age?

Now, I'm in my 30s, and I refuse to look up anything. I want to discover it on my own.[/QUOTE]

Haha exactly. I actually had a Prima strategy guide AND Gameshark, and somehow I still couldn't kill the damn thing. :lol:

I had to look up locations of all star dust on Legend of Dragoon. For some reason I just had to get them all, didn't want to miss any. Other than that, my first play through of games I usually just try to enjoy the game and discover on my own. 2nd play used a guide, like Star Ocean 2 I would have never figured out some of that stuff.

Borderlands Facebook page updated about 40 minutes ago:

"An all-new season of Claptrap episodes kicks off with a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the production of Borderlands 2 -- now available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Redeem the SHiFT codes below for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2 before it’s too late!

PC SHiFT Code: 5TK3J-CS9BW-KFBJB-BJTJB-ZJFZW
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: KBW3T-JT9ZK-F9FJF-K63TB-CBT3K
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: W3KTJ-FJFCT-3KCW3-Z3WJJ-JKT6R"

id rather play BL2 then H4. h4 has impressed me as of yet, in fact only reason im still playing it is it was a gift and i dont want to hurt side persons feelings lol.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Weird, I tried entering the PS3 code and it said I already used it.[/QUOTE]

Happens when the code has reached its maximum number of redemptions.

[quote name='Severose']Happens when the code has reached its maximum number of redemptions.[/QUOTE]Damn, thanks for clarifying.

bread's done
Back