Free shipping + cheap games at CompUSA (includes Playgear Pocket case for $15)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CompUSA has free shipping on everything, as well as a bunch of cheap games.

Thanks to bmarquart for posting this deal as well and noticing that the Playgear case was on sale.

Noteworth stuff listed below:

:ps2:
ESPN NBA 2K5 $10
Red Ninja: End of Honor $14
Viewtiful Joe 2 $15
Siren $15
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age $15
Mercenaries $15
WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain $15

:psp:
Playgear Pocket Case $15

:xbox:
Brute Force $5
XIII
$5
Madden NFL 2005 $10
Armed & Dangerous
$10
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers $10
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds $10
Goblin Commander
$10
ESPN NFL 2K5 $10
Counter Strike $10
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
$10
[url="http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=50565752"] Red Ninja: End of Honor
[/url] $14
The Punisher
$15
Tron 2.0: Killer App $15
Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball
$15
Samurai Warriors $15

:gc:
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $10
Mortal Kombat Deception $15
1080 Avalanche $15
Baten Kaitos $20

:gba:
Sega Smash Pack $13
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories $20

Free shipping details:

Free shipping offer is limited to "In Stock" items only. Applies to ground delivery only. Not available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or on international orders. Not available on TVs and supplies. Not available at CompUSAAuctions.com, CompUSA eBay Auctions, or purchases from any of our affiliate companies. Not valid on bundle offers or clearance items. Excludes Configure-to-Order purchases. CompUSA.com reserves the right to end or modify this offer at any time. Offer Valid 12/4/2005 from 12:01 a.m. CST to 12/10/2005 11:59 p.m. CST Only. Please Note: All orders are shipped Monday through Friday only during regular business hours. Delivery time is from point of order fulfillment, not order placement.

iconps2_r2.gif

Neo Contra: $7.98
FFX-2: $15.99

Meh....

When I try to check out PoP: SoT for GC, it won't let me and says:

"Your selected quantity for product number(s) 306291 exceeds current availability. We have automatically updated the quantity to the maximum we can deliver (shipping time may vary if quantity exceeds 1)."

I only slected one copy of PoP so either it's glitching or it is actually out of stock.

[quote name='Crocodile']When I try to check out PoP: SoT for GC, it won't let me and says:

"Your selected quantity for product number(s) 306291 exceeds current availability. We have automatically updated the quantity to the maximum we can deliver (shipping time may vary if quantity exceeds 1)."

I only slected one copy of PoP so either it's glitching or it is actually out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Got the same thing. Oh well, I'll try later.

Not sure if its online, but I pciked up Getway Black Monday for PS2 in store, was marked down on clearance for $9.99, reg $29.99.

just checked with the live help for PoP:SoT GCN.

: ok, I have checked. This error means that we have sold out of this products very recently.
: This is a discontinued product for our stores and online. It will not be restocked.

This might be YMMV, but they also had this deal in store when I was there on Saturday but they were also offering buy 2 and get 1 free (of equal or lesser value). I only saw PS2 and Xbox games (basically the same as listed above).

So you might want to check the B&M store as well if you see more than 2 games of interest.

I went to the B&M store and noticed a few of these games are avalible there at these prices as well. Seems like the playgear pocket is marked at $15 regular price even though it sells $20 everywhere else. I picked up killer 7, psi ops and Viewtiful Joe 2, all ps2 for $10 each

bread's done
Back