FREE Snuggie - look like a total tool, but for FREE

[quote name='guinaevere']I saw "Free Snuggie" and thought you were talking about Snuggles that little fabric softner bear. I have no clue what a Snuggie is, but it was free so I signed up for one.[/QUOTE]
yeah

i really wanted a free Bear when i saw this thread. instead, a free robe...wth?
:whistle2:#

so everyone's information was given away freely and now they'll probably sell the email address to spammers or use it for bullshit personal gain of some sort. scam

lol, soooo many suckers. Anyway, I went to a white elephant gift exchange party and there were two of them. They are actually pretty crappy if you ask me. I thought they'd be a lot thicker. (that's what she said.) Also, you can pretty much put on a bathrobe backwards and have a "snuggie".

Phone just leads to a dead end about how they're not the official snuggie website, however, their shipping policy states:

We recommend waiting at least 10 weeks before inquiring as to your purchase's whereabouts.

Although most of us are hitting week 10 this week. /sigh

It's obvious this was a scam or trick, I think someone clarified that at an earlier post. There's was another snuggie free giveaway before this and they never sent as well. This was no surprise.

[quote name='GenPirate']Snuggie is something that should not be paid for. I admit I clicked on this thread in hopes for a free one![/QUOTE]
I'm actually a fan of Snuggie. I despise everything that it represents and stands for, but... it's comfy...

bread's done
Back