Free Sony Playstation Tshirt

The best system: SNES. Why? Along with all the great RPGs, action/adventure and shooters, it introduced us to the game that revolutionized the fighting game genre, Street Fighter 2.

Personal flippin' computer. The reason? Because you can play games from nearly every console on it through emulation.

C'mon, you gotta love playing Pokemon Yellow on a giant screen with an HQ3x filter.

Game Boy.
Tetris, Solar Striker, Play Action Football, Kirby Dreamland, Kirby Pinball, Super Mario Land series, Pokemon...
Game Boy has everything, the origin of all that is good.
And it beat out Game Gear, something that was in color!

Green LCD for the fucking win!

Sega Saturn...Sure it cost alot, Sure some of the mostly all of the American games
suck azztech....But the one thing it had over all other systems....A ScreenSaver
Spaceship..."The United States of Space" - (Chapelle quote) Black Bush skit.

Sega CD of course. I mean, what other console has a game that makes you drive through a desert for eight hours (and then awards you ONE point for your trouble).

I'll go with the NES. Not only did it have a load of great games, but it was so ubiquitous; everyone you knew had one. You could just go up to someone at school and strike up a conversation about Super Mario Bros. 3.

Playstation 1. Although not the first system to introduce 3D technology to consoles, it was the one to really spread the technology to the masses. Plus, any system with FF7 is a plus in my book!

Another Dreamcast junkie here. Also started my long-running addiction on Phantasy Star Online. Can't go wrong with Power Stone, Sonic Adventure and Typing of the Dead.

PSX because the t-shirt is a PSX tshirt!!!

it was also the first "major" system to go the CD route and that generated a new bunch of hype and an obvious technology leap!

In my opinion the best system was the Nintendo Entertainment System. I didn't get one until around 1992, seven years after it's initial launch. I was around nine years old that time but I just fell in love with Super Mario Bros. Double Dragon and Duck Hunt, after I grew older I started playing RPGs on the console such as Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior. In my opinion it was the best system since it was the first system that I ever got a chance to play and was one of the reasons why I'm a gamer today.

The PS2... first system to actually make me go "wow" the first time I played it. I remember booting up Devil May Cry the firs time and after the little intro for the first level, the game had started. Dante was standing there outside the castle, waiting for me to do something, but I didn't. I thought it was still a movie! I'll never forget that moment, of oh, crap, this is what the GAME is like?

sega-dreamcast-big.jpg

It's Thinking!

Cool shirt! My favorite system was the NES, it was my first and no matter what you play now it can never be as fun as when you were a lil kid living the game and putting your whole body into one press of a button to make lil Mario jump higher! lol

[quote name='shajek']Virtual Boy. Nothing beats a system that leaves an imprint on your forehead.[/quote]
Virtual Boy FTW. Still have mine, though I haven't even looked at it in years.

THE NES By far with over 2600 games, including the classic Mario Bros. This is what got me into games in the first place when I was 5. I still own one and always will.

Dreamcast for me. Great graphics/fun games. Although its a tough call as its not really a clear fave. PS2, GC, and SNES are great too. Man, tough call.

dreamcast/saturn hands down. Way advanced for their time. I still think the DC could whoop the ps2's ass any day, besides, who wouldn't kill for a browser on the system.

Well as hard as it is to choose, I am gonna go with the Sega Genesis. It was my first console and the games I played amazed me. Gunstar Heroes was my the second game I bought and I loved it. I would play it for hours. I guess the main reason I like the Genesis so much is becuase of hte fond memories it brings back.

I find rather amusing that people want to win a Sony Playstation T-shirt and buttons when they consider another system more superior. Do they intend to screen paint "sucks" below the
a14uq.jpg
logo or something? :whistle2:k;)

Anyway, I say it again...Sony Playstation!!! :mrgreen:

It's a tough call. But I'm going to go with the ps2, lots of great games,and you get do to also play psone games on it..

The greatest system ever was the NES. There are still days I will turn my PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube away in favor of playing it. It will always hold a special place for me.

[quote name='UnDefenant']My favorite console is the Playstation 2. It has kept me captivated for year upon year. Sure, there has been some lemon games, but those come with any console, and the sheer size of the library of games that the PS2 has allows those lemons to simply fall through the cracks. The PS2 has brought me into the fantastic world of Metal Gear Solid, my favorite games of all time. The PS2 has also hosted new classics such as God of War. It holds a clear point of domination over all the rest.
Thanks OP for this fantastic shirt winning opportunity. :D[/QUOTE]
Thank you all for taking your time and voicing your opinion. I am a big xbox fan but you cant disagree with the library of games the ps2 has, and at the time the graphics blew everything out of the water. He is the winner. Mods you can lock this.

bread's done
Back