FREE Space Marine and Batman AC DLC

shinclyde

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Just as the title says, Free DLC: (XBOX360)

Catwoman DLC ----sent to r3dneck
Gotham City impostos DLC ----CODY2010
SpaceMarine Traitors legions pack DLC ----sent to PAULD01

Respond to this thread and I will send it by PM First come first serve, one per guest :)

If anyone has a spare xbox live code that would be great but not required.

Sorry for not being specific, Respond to this thread with DLC you want me to send. :)

All done and gone nothing wasted, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shinclyde']Just as the title says, Free DLC: (XBOX360)

Catwoman DLC ----sent to r3dneck
Gotham City impostos DLC ----CODY2010
SpaceMarine Traitors legions pack DLC ----sent to PAULD01

Respond to this thread and I will send it by PM First come first serve, one per guest :)

If anyone has a spare xbox live code that would be great but not required.

Sorry for not being specific, Respond to this thread with DLC you want me to send. :)

All done and gone nothing wasted, thanks![/QUOTE]

Let me start first with congrats to all of the winners and I want to thank Shinclyde for offering up these codes for free, which he clearly did not have to do.

(this is meant with complete sincerity and NO aggression what-so-ever)
It is not a huge deal, and I really don't want to start any kind of issues, but I was first poster and nothing........
Just wanting to know, just so I know for the future, if my post was missleading or incomplete.

I expect nothing, but would just like to know for future reference.
Thank you.

The likely reason you didn't get the code, Wonky, is that instead of saying "Gotham City Imposters DLC please!" or "Gotham City Imposters would be cool, thanks" like Cody did, you just kinda made a statement that it sounded cool and asked what it was. Didn't show any sign of wanting it.

[quote name='Xuang']Catwoman o.o I want[/QUOTE]

and really want it.

But I'm afraid you're late again Xuang. Sorry. I also come late to SpaceMarine, well congratulations to the winners and to shinclyde for being so kind.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']The likely reason you didn't get the code, Wonky, is that instead of saying "Gotham City Imposters DLC please!" or "Gotham City Imposters would be cool, thanks" like Cody did, you just kinda made a statement that it sounded cool and asked what it was. Didn't show any sign of wanting it.[/QUOTE]

Ya I would agree... think in this case you need to be specific. Batman, Gotham City... I don't think he intended to give out all the codes to one person. Your orig post was just WOW.

I have to say this is the way to do it. I've given out a TON this way and unlike the code drop these go to CAG'r not lurkers.

[quote name='r3dreck']Ya I would agree... think in this case you need to be specific. Batman, Gotham City... I don't think he intended to give out all the codes to one person. Your orig post was just WOW.

I have to say this is the way to do it. I've given out a TON this way and unlike the code drop these go to CAG'r not lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I accidently sent before I finished. That's why I updated it.
I am here all of the time, so I didn't want to come across as a lurker.

Thanks for the feedback gang. Appreciate the help.

[quote name='WonkyToad']Yea, I accidently sent before I finished. That's why I updated it.
I am here all of the time, so I didn't want to come across as a lurker.

Thanks for the feedback gang. Appreciate the help.[/QUOTE]

Oh you don't if you post here too. Luckers are sometimes people that don't even have accounts as well just read and use the codes. I don't bother going to the code drop any longer since most times 1-2 sec after it's posted it's gone.

bread's done
Back