Free SSX On Tour Demo (PS2)

[quote name='cyrix`']Got mine today as well THANKS OP! Although I'm not interested in SSX I hope it may become valuable...[/QUOTE]

lol .... rigggghhht

I just got mine. Surprisingly fun. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on the game when it comes out to see if there are gonna be any deals.

got the demo yesterday. Didn't like it as much as i did SSX3. Given this was only a demo. I think they tried too hard to give the menu an indy look.

[quote name='Nogib']Finally got it today.[/QUOTE]

Got it last week and it's AWESOME. Can't wait for the real game to come out...

Got mine today, thanks OP. Any word on whether the final PS2 version will have DTS surround sound like the previous two games? The SSX games have always sounded great through a proper home theater setup.

I finally played my Demo today after getting it late last week. It's pretty good, I still have to finish SSX 3 so I'll probably wait before getting it. Not sure how SSX plays on the Xbox controller so I'll probably get the PS2 version unless there is a significant difference in the graphics.

I just got mine today. Well, it actually could have come earlier as I ordered this just about as soon as the deal started, but I haven't check my mail in a while until today.

I just signed up for it today and didn't get a message saying they were out of stock or anything yet. Here's hoping it comes.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Looks fine, Skiing works...but i hate using the PS2 controller for these games. Im weird like that.[/QUOTE]

strangely, i thought the PS2 was perfect for the SSX series, all the more when i tried playing SSX 3 on xbox.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']strangely, i thought the PS2 was perfect for the SSX series, all the more when i tried playing SSX 3 on xbox.[/QUOTE]

Have you played it on the cube? Seriously, i was fine playing the original on ps2, but when Tricky came out i switched to cube and coulndt be happier. And yeah, i cant quite place it, but the xbox controller was too clunky (either size)

[quote name='jesta2817']got the demo yesterday. Didn't like it as much as i did SSX3. Given this was only a demo. I think they tried too hard to give the menu an indy look.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='BackInBlack']Ugh this demo is lame. It the EXACT same thing as SSX3. Nothing is cool about the Skiing either.[/QUOTE]
I totally agree...I loved tricky and 3, but I don't think I'll be buying this for any more than $15 - if I buy it at all...I'm guessing that that was not the effect they were going for with the demo...
And the art style reminded me a lot of THUG - I realize that the games had a lot in common, but I appreciated the differences and liked SSX better...not so much anymore though.

i got mine a few days ago. it helped kill a few minutes, but i am just so bad at the game that i lost interest

I just played it.

Is there even a difference with that skiing part?

I dunno, it's the same as SSX3. And I didn't really care for SSX3. Tricky was so much better. I want to buy Tricky on the PS2, since I sold my GCN.

bread's done
Back