Free Star Wars Miniatures

Thanks, I will take a free booster any day. I'll take anything Star Wars for free.

However, do not get into this game. It is hideously unbalanced. The first 3 sets or so played together pretty well, but starting with universe the game lost all appearance of balance.

Only play this is if you and your friends agree to buy one set and one set only. Or you are going to end shelling out $300 for a complete set every few months on ebay. So that you can compete with the next group of insanely powerful characters.

If anyone is interested in getting started in this though I have a nearly complete set of universe and a ton of Sith and Rebel Storm rares/ultra rares I am looking to sell.

Not to ruin your hopes or anything, but i seriously doubt any of us will get these. I signed up for this on another website (which said that there were only 1000 of these) long before this thread was even posted.

i hope we do get them though.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Not to ruin your hopes or anything, but i seriously doubt any of us will get these. I signed up for this on another website (which said that there were only 1000 of these) long before this thread was even posted.

i hope we do get them though.[/quote]

Well that blows!

bread's done
Back