Free Star Wars Miniatures

umm....i saw this on another website and signed up for it around 5 PM yesterday (long before this was posted) and it said there were only 1000 available. i hope im wrong and there are plenty to go around for everyone, but i just dont want you guys to get your hopes up

[quote name='becuzimbrown']umm....i saw this on another website and signed up for it around 5 PM yesterday (long before this was posted) and it said there were only 1000 available. i hope im wrong and there are plenty to go around for everyone, but i just dont want you guys to get your hopes up[/quote]

Just saying the other website was probably not affiliated with this one and if it was it was more then likely to get business flowing there way and wizards was helping out (some contract more then likely).

Wizards has been doing the free starter pack give aways for years now. Only every so often but they do. Free stuff targeted to mainly people who already like the stuff will get them interested in buying more product. Let's be frank here ... those mini's that probably cost $0.05 to make, they are just plastic molds, aren't cheap when they hit the shelves. I bet they make a killing off each pack sold. Who knows though ...

[quote name='strikeratt']Just saying the other website was probably not affiliated with this one and if it was it was more then likely to get business flowing there way and wizards was helping out (some contract more then likely).

Wizards has been doing the free starter pack give aways for years now. Only every so often but they do. Free stuff targeted to mainly people who already like the stuff will get them interested in buying more product. Let's be frank here ... those mini's that probably cost $0.05 to make, they are just plastic molds, aren't cheap when they hit the shelves. I bet they make a killing off each pack sold. Who knows though ...[/quote]

it was the same website, but i heard about it from a different forum (slickdeals i think)

sorry if i confused you

[quote name='becuzimbrown']it was the same website, but i heard about it from a different forum (slickdeals i think)

sorry if i confused you[/quote]

Ahh ok that makes sense then ... here's to hopeing :D

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I remember reading that this was only for the first 1k and it was posted on FW 2 days ago. :cry:[/quote]

Hopefully I got in on it, but if not then I will not be horribly disappointed.

Oh man, thanks OP. I'm gonna spread this around to my pals. If this game is good, this'll be a great way to get into it.

bread's done
Back