FREE STUFF from GameTrailers...(Games, Consoles, Clothes)

Ak48

CAG Veteran
GameTrailers has a Marketplace now, where you can earn GTD (their currency) and get free stuff out of it. There are lots of items to get including the latest games such as Gears of War and Resistance Fall of Man.

You can gain points for watching videos and posting blogs and other things.

US, CANADA, Most of Europe Residents can get free stuff as of right now...that's the only limitation.

To start earning points you just register an account at GameTrailers...which is 100% FREE.

Here is a link: http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php

To get an XBOX 360 you need 50,000 points
PS3 75,000
PSP 24,000
Nintendo DS Lite 18,000

I'm hosting a contest right now, so if anyones above level 5, you can join, and the winner gets over $1650 GTD

[quote name='2pac']I might sign up......but I will not be using your Ref ID link.[/QUOTE]
That's not a refferal link, buddy.

There's already a thread for referrals stickied at the top of this forum. Making another thread for referrals(even for a specific site like this) is against the rules and will just end up with some angry mods deleting your thread.

See I would love to sign up for this, because it looks sweet. But having dailup would be a major, major problem, because even if they had that option to stream it for the dailup guys, it would always be crapity. or if you had to dl it from the page, the download times would be long....

Yea, I'm just gonna wait till I get DSL, then do this.

I am a member, and after nearly 2 months I have about 300 points.
Not worth it.

[quote name='Sooner']... also, thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to check this out later tonight.[/quote]

If you do sign-up say I referred you, My name is R3SP3CT, and if you do when you get to lvl 5 I'll give you $200 GTD

[quote name='Ak48']GameTrailers has a Marketplace now, where you can earn GTD (their currency) and get free stuff out of it. There are lots of items to get including the latest games such as Gears of War and Resistance Fall of Man.

Only US Residents can get free stuff as of right now...that's the only limitation.

To start earning points you just register an account at GameTrailers...which is 100% FREE.

IF YOU Sign up under my name which is R3SP3CT on GT, I will give you $200GTD when you reach Level 5.

PS3 75,000
PSP 24,000[/quote]

Signed up under you. My name is fraggedbylaggers. Someone please sign up under me!!!

Its pretty nice....In Like 6 hours I've got $200...just by looking at some videos that I would look at for free anyway.

[quote name='Ak48']GameTrailers has a Marketplace now, where you can earn GTD (their currency) and get free stuff out of it. There are lots of items to get including the latest games such as Gears of War and Resistance Fall of Man.

Only US Residents can get free stuff as of right now...that's the only limitation.

IF YOU Sign up under my name which is R3SP3CT on GT, I will give you $200GTD when you reach Level 5.

PS3 75,000
PSP 24,000[/quote]

Signed under you. If someone signs under me ill do even more and send 250gtd when i reach level 5. mine name is miktau.

I want that Spiderman plush BAD! If anyone is willing to sign up under my name Ill also split the points with you. :D

User name is rodeojones903.

Just want to remind you people, anything dealing with referrals go in the referral thread. The admins will just delete or move this thread so it'll be more beneficial to post in the referral thread. Not to sound mean but Shrike did threaten to get rid of all referral related material from CAG and I use the referral thread frequently.

[quote name='rodeojones903']One.[/quote] After watching a couple of hd videos from there, I noticed that I didn't get any money for those. Hmm not all the videos that I watch count for me. Anyone know why?

[quote name='xcoax']so, in theory, you would have to watch 75,000 video clips to get a free PS3?

I'M IN![/quote] That is the spirit!

[quote name='xcoax']so, in theory, you would have to watch 75,000 video clips to get a free PS3?

I'M IN![/quote]

Pretty much...But if you use the threads (you get .25 per post) and if you post in your blog (you can post 1 every 12 hours and you instantly get $5.00)

What part of it seems too good to be true? I'm sure they're making a ton of advertisement money off of all the people trying to watch 75,000 videos.

I forgot to check this out last night, I'll check it out later today >_>

Man I spent around 5 hours and only have $50 dollars!b This is going to take me forever. I posted my name in the referral
thread and I will post it here also since everyone else is. My name is kensterdotnet.

[quote name='magiic']Why does nothing ever allow Canadians to participate.[/quote]

It's obviously because of Terrance and Phillip, and their movie.

Well anyway, just so you all know, you don't get $1 per movie, it is only like that at the beginning, and you soon need to watch more than 1 movie for $1. As for me, I am going from the first user video, and going continuing from there, with rating all of them, and commenting on a few.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']How much money have you made so far? I've been on this for almost a full day and I have made about 70 bucks.... I think it's going to take me forever to get a game.[/quote]

Since yesterday I've made $380, so $380 a day dosen't sound bad IMO

[quote name='droidekaspam']$380 is a lot, how'd you get so many? I only got about $60 and I was doing it for several hours yesterday.[/quote]

I watched a bunch of movies (go on .hack//infection there are only 2 short clips, click on the 6.6MB one, and leave, the two will keep flipping back and forth, estimate $30-45GTD/Year). Also just post random stuff in your blog, rate some games and bam.

[quote name='Ak48']Since yesterday I've made $380, so $380 a day dosen't sound bad IMO[/quote] Damn 380 dollars a day?? You're crazy lol. Now I have about 155 dollars now.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Damn 380 dollars a day?? You're crazy lol. Now I have about 155 dollars now.[/quote]

155 is good too

bread's done
Back