FREE STUFF from GameTrailers...(Games, Consoles, Clothes)

[quote name='Foladar']So hows everyones point totals? any sign of AK42?[/quote]

hes finally admitting to his scams...hes agreeing to pay back everything plus interest to everyone. plus everyday hes late on a payment he owes more...yup.

All right, I dont remember who I signed up for one of my accounts,

Condeclone

I think it was Ak42, but I might be wrong.... If anyone has me, please tell me. Thanks. (as I have reached level 5)

Woah O.O, ak, r u that "respect" guy, the guy alot of people are mad that you scammed them thier GTD from a fake contest?

Well if you still need GTD for signing up, I still offer 250 GTD for anyone that signs up under jkustes and gets to level 5. You have to PM afterward at GameTrailers because I can't tell who signs up as a referral.

Man I almost have 300 GTD! The other day I watched about 7 videos and got 1 buck so I gave up for that day lol. I'm probably going to try to get the microsoft points. The games are way out of my reach.

Im just repeating myself, but this isnt worth it anymore unless you like the site for itself. They cut the points to earn to next to nothing; i made 6,000 and I cant get anything anymore cause they raised the prices/.

[quote name='Superfan'] i made 6,000 and I cant get anything anymore cause they raised the prices/.[/quote]
you can get a couple shirts or that idog thing...or better you can give it to me. :lol: my account is v1etr1ce

Yeah, Superfan I will definitely take it... I have 1000 right now. Its easy to earn points if you have 3 accounts and rate youself... keep doing that, and yeah it will take a while but I am working towards a DS lite, so your 6000 will put me 1/3 of the way there. My GT name is my same here, regisphilbi0. :) I would be much obliged if you don't want it anymore.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']So I can make three accounts and have them all watching videos and then send it all to one account?[/quote]

well your not aloud to make 3 accounts just to max the movie views you can get.

bread's done
Back