FREE STUFF from GameTrailers...(Games, Consoles, Clothes)

Well, assuming all you did was cap your movies daily, one game would take you 200 days .. thats a bit much, IMO.
If your allowed to write two blogs per day (12 hours or 24 hours is the limit, right?) then your looking at either $5 or $10 more daily, which would cut you down 19 or 34 days.

How soon after does it take for the watching trailers to reflect? I just watched five, and got an awesome $1. I'm at a total of $94 after three days, including active blogging and forum posts sadly. The video watching, esp after reducing to 50/daily, seems to be a bust at best.

[quote name='Foladar']How soon after does it take for the watching trailers to reflect? I just watched five, and got an awesome $1. I'm at a total of $94 after three days, including active blogging and forum posts sadly. The video watching, esp after reducing to 50/daily, seems to be a bust at best.[/quote]

You should get the money instantly after watching a vid. (has to be 1 minute apart so if your watching a short movie that repeats itsself, the video might have to play 2-3 times.)

I just clicked the most active videos, most are on average 3 minutes though .. and I know its playing since I hear it, so I check on it and yeh, still going however I've only gained $5 over about 30 minutes and I know I saw two videos go by, and the others weren't -that- long.

Now im really upset. I signed up, spent 6 weeks leaving vids running, did a bit of forum and blog posting.

Then they maxed out movies to 50/day, and comments to 10/3 hours. It's practically impossible to make any more money.

So I'm trying to run. I've made 5500 gtd, and want warioware. But, Not in stock. To top that off, none of their games are in stock except for the really, really, bad ones. Seems Im never going to get anything from this site.

And i was so into it for a bit too. Argh!!

Yeah, they're really killing the ability to getting the cash, and with the "soon" increase to 10k its just making it worse IMO. By the "comments to 10/3 hours" you mean the thumbs, correct? was it different before? (new to the website) .. I know the 50/day on movies is recent, and pretty horrible .. they allow you to have as many accounts as possible but you aren't suppose to "go past the limit" on that account .. kinda sucks, and really slow. Right now, forum posts and blogs is where its at, I think.

Is there any difference from points from trailers/movies and user vids? I'm stuck and can't receive $1 anymore from trailers/movies (I've viewed six) and I looked at one user vid, and I gained $1 from that .. kinda weird.

[quote name='Foladar']Is there any difference from points from trailers/movies and user vids? I'm stuck and can't receive $1 anymore from trailers/movies (I've viewed six) and I looked at one user vid, and I gained $1 from that .. kinda weird.[/quote]As far as I can tell, yes... I mean, their rules say that it's movies and user movies combined, but it seems to keep working for me, at least right now.

[quote name='magiic']Why does nothing ever allow Canadians to participate.[/quote]

Because we still blame you for Bryan Adams.

Zing of the dayyyyyyyyyy.....

Kidding, of course :)

[quote name='Jiggy37']As far as I can tell, yes... I mean, their rules say that it's movies and user movies combined, but it seems to keep working for me, at least right now.[/QUOTE]
I seemed to have capped out for movies for the day, but I did get to watch several (possibly around 5) user movies til that one capped too .. kinda weird.

Quick Q, can you watch the same movies twice? I'm streaming some videos in the background, including one added two hours ago, but I'm still stuck at 74GTD and it should be adding again since its another day?

I think the best way to start to get some cash is simple.

Make a good user video.

Now I have no experience doing this so I'm going to fail miserably BUT think of this:

we're all trying to get cash, so we're going to be clicking on whatever video we can get.....so even if you make a crappy video people will watch it.

So that's my idea. Anybody know a good way to make a short 1 minute and 30 second video. I was thinking of making one of Metal Gear Solid but like I said I suck at making videos and dont know legal stuff. (though I dont think it matters too much)

[quote name='nefaquotek']I think the best way to start to get some cash is simple.

Make a good user video.

Now I have no experience doing this so I'm going to fail miserably BUT think of this:

we're all trying to get cash, so we're going to be clicking on whatever video we can get.....so even if you make a crappy video people will watch it.

So that's my idea. Anybody know a good way to make a short 1 minute and 30 second video. I was thinking of making one of Metal Gear Solid but like I said I suck at making videos and dont know legal stuff. (though I dont think it matters too much)[/QUOTE]

I posted about 7 videos that I found under my username (wiionme). One even got more than 1000 hits. The others got about 200 each. For all of these, I only got $40 GTD. It took me a while to find them, and about 10 min each to upload. So it is in no way worth it to upload personal movies that are likely to get less views and take more time. Sorry, but it seems like GT is dead for me as a CAG.

BTW, I wanted warioware. I have 5600 GTD, and they double the price!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

[quote name='Superfan']I posted about 7 videos that I found under my username (wiionme). One even got more than 1000 hits. The others got about 200 each. For all of these, I only got $40 GTD. It took me a while to find them, and about 10 min each to upload. So it is in no way worth it to upload personal movies that are likely to get less views and take more time. Sorry, but it seems like GT is dead for me as a CAG.

BTW, I wanted warioware. I have 5600 GTD, and they double the price!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:[/quote]

A Guy uploaded the nude DOAX2 girls videos and got over 3 million views...which is $60,000GTD....enough for a 360 and 1 game.

[quote name='Ak48']A Guy uploaded the nude DOAX2 girls videos and got over 3 million views...which is $60,000GTD....enough for a 360 and 1 game.[/quote]

So we need GOOD user videos......oh well there goes my chances.

[quote name='Superfan']I posted about 7 videos that I found under my username (wiionme). One even got more than 1000 hits. The others got about 200 each. For all of these, I only got $40 GTD. It took me a while to find them, and about 10 min each to upload. So it is in no way worth it to upload personal movies that are likely to get less views and take more time. Sorry, but it seems like GT is dead for me as a CAG.

BTW, I wanted warioware. I have 5600 GTD, and they double the price!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:[/quote]

ya looks like I'll have to buy a PS3 with real money and effort........ damn.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Yeah they doubled price eh. Well I'm at 205 GTD. Watching the movies is fun though. :D[/quote]

you actually watch them? jk.

anyone got any ideas for faster ways to make GTD?

[quote name='nikelecious91']you actually watch them? jk.

anyone got any ideas for faster ways to make GTD?[/quote]

There are plenty of ways of doing it.

[quote name='nikelecious91']you actually watch them? jk.

anyone got any ideas for faster ways to make GTD?[/QUOTE]
Watch videos, be active, and blog.

[quote name='Foladar']Watch videos, be active, and blog.[/quote]

I watch around 30-40 videos, post on the forums alot (not spam of course) and try to blog once a day (sometimesI forget). I can't post videos because I don't have the software or know how to do it so right now I am hopeless :cry:

Honestly I'd say do it if you enjoy it, but theres definitely better means to go about getting games and systems .. the cap on videos and raise on prices for them kinda ruined it.

I don't know how I feel about this. Its cool, and I will do the work because I want a 360 (I'm already 1/1000 of the way there!) , but it just takes a while. I'm regisphilbi0, by the way so anything to help me would be appreciated.

Quick Question: I go to a college, so if I got a bunch of people from here to sign up under me after I reach level 5 would I get money every time, or would it not work due to the same household rule?

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Quick Question: I go to a college, so if I got a bunch of people from here to sign up under me after I reach level 5 would I get money every time, or would it not work due to the same household rule?[/quote]
i think it only works for two people in the same household

EDIT : In my last attempt to gain GTD, I will post short 1-1:10min videos on gameplay for various games that I have. Right now I have only one but it will become more soon.

http://v1etr1ce.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=fanmovs

Okay the easy way to earn GTD.
1. Watch .Hack video and leave it on.
2. Blog at 8am and 8pm. (Or 7:30am & 7:30pm if you have school)
3. Go to game vault and click all the games on a page into a tab (Use Firefox) by using the middle scroll button on the mouse. Then rate them and delete the tab and do that until they are all gone and move onto the next page and then you have( .10 Per Rate x 20 Games Each Page= $2. ) I mean it doesn't take that long and it gives you a lot of GTD after a while.
4. Go comment on the Top Blogs. They usually will give you a Plus Rating and thats like a dollar or two.

It's a pretty good method. If you do most of the stuff you should get around $65 a day.

$65 X 13 days = $845 Good enough for a shirt!!!

Hope I didn't repeat that and I hope it helps.

You get 5 GTD per blog entry. If you keep them short and sweet, that seems like a good way to make fast profits.

Also, the website says there's a limit to getting GTD from watching movies only 50x a day. AT 1GTD a pop, that's only 50 a day. You can surpass that by just writing 10 short blog posts.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Okay the easy way to earn GTD.
1. Watch .Hack video and leave it on.
2. Blog at 8am and 8pm. (Or 7:30am & 7:30pm if you have school)
3. Go to game vault and click all the games on a page into a tab (Use Firefox) by using the middle scroll button on the mouse. Then rate them and delete the tab and do that until they are all gone and move onto the next page and then you have( .10 Per Rate x 20 Games Each Page= $2. ) I mean it doesn't take that long and it gives you a lot of GTD after a while.
4. Go comment on the Top Blogs. They usually will give you a Plus Rating and thats like a dollar or two.

It's a pretty good method. If you do most of the stuff you should get around $65 a day.

$65 X 13 days = $845 Good enough for a shirt!!!

Hope I didn't repeat that and I hope it helps.[/quote]

So, if you open a movie, and just leave it open,you keep getting $?

[quote name='Superfan']New members beware: people are reporting R3sp3ct (aka AK42) for being a thief. Apparently, he just kept the user marketplace money coming through him from several trades. They say he has been ignoring messages. Ak42, please respond to these accusations. Link: http://pspnewb.gametrailers.com/gamepad/[/quote]

this guy should be banned (r3sp3ct) and all the money should be returned...i feel dirty by being refered by you :bomb:

I signed up! I really lilke it but they wont you to watch atleast 2000 videos before you can get 4000 points to buy the cheapest games. BORING

[quote name='Superfan']New members beware: people are reporting R3sp3ct (aka AK42) for being a thief. Apparently, he just kept the user marketplace money coming through him from several trades. They say he has been ignoring messages. Ak42, please respond to these accusations. Link: http://pspnewb.gametrailers.com/gamepad/[/quote]
yeah dude wth, give us all your money :bomb:

[quote name='Foladar']Nice ahou, you signed up on like Jan 21st right?
Thats pretty quick.[/quote] id assume i signed up around that time, by the time they cracked down on the earnings I had a little over 8.5k gtd from the 3 accounts and got too lazy to try and get that last 2k and got the game before raise in prices and a gt shirt

bread's done
Back