Free stuff give away thread!!

[quote name='slowdive21']How much for postage? I would be interested.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but they're no longer available. Someone else contacted me about them via PM a few minutes before you posted.

Halo Master Chief Female Armor: VP3XD-RHC2M-MH8HP-HPQJJ-YKPDW
2 day gold trial: P3MRG-J9TCF-Q43QM-PWJMP-FKV4R

Please let me know when they're used, so I can throw out the cards.

I have Bioshock 2 LE and Fallout New Vegas (multiple platform) boxes. That's it - none of the goodies. Just the boxes. They are pretty nice though, so if you didn't get in on any deals for either and really want the boxes.....let me know. Figured i'd offer up before throwing away - actual shipping cost/paypal/shipping box cost.

mass effect 2 xbox 360 armor dlc

inferno armor 9 G 8 9 7 5 J K P F H V U 4 U C

collectors edition unlocks 2 Q 2 A M W 8 C R V H G 9 P 6 9

blood dragon 9 X 6 F C G L W J K A 7 V X M L

this items should be redeemed on the bioware page, not on the console, good luck!

[quote name='Bent 00']You could have sold that ME2 Collector's Armor for quite a lot... o_o;[/QUOTE]
whats a lot of money for you? 10 bucks, the joy of giving is better then 10 bucks for me, i have got great things in this thread and that's a way of saying thank you

I understand wanting to give things away to people, but I just hate that lurkers take everything without even a thank you or comment saying they've taken them.

i concure with tailswisher....maybe they should make all future computers with a special scanner that will deliver an electric shock to anyone who is found lurking

Nine times out of ten, the ones who are pissed about a lurker taking the code and not saying thanks are the ones that missed out, not the person who posted it.

It would really be nice if there was a section for placing "giveaway's" in that is limited to people who contribute to the site (made at least 100 posts) or been here at least a year, that would at least encourage people to support the site and reduce the amount of people just browsing through and getting things loyal cags are passing on to fellow cags

[quote name='TwistedOrange']I would like some type of Mass Effect avatar item(s) or XBLA game, thanks![/QUOTE]

This ISN'T a request thread.

[quote name='Romis']It would really be nice if there was a section for placing "giveaway's" in that is limited to people who contribute to the site (made at least 100 posts) or been here at least a year, that would at least encourage people to support the site and reduce the amount of people just browsing through and getting things loyal cags are passing on to fellow cags[/QUOTE]

I agree. This is a great site and more people should support it, but I see way too many just creating an account taking whatever they want and leaving.

May not work anymore considering the state of AA but here are (2) 10% off codes for American Airlines that must be used by Dec 31st (single use only) for trips through Jan 19 2012. Up t0 6 passengers per purchase. Must be used on aa.com.
RTHN7DJ4QJ6J
RTHN7938PK55

My freebie post, terms borrowed from Hostile

READ THESE FIRST:
-$3.00 shipped through Paypal for most items (for S&H, gas, bubble mailer, time, a past free item costed me extra, Paypal fees, whatever it's $3.00 so I know I won't lose money giving away stuff)
-The free items may or may not come complete. It might very well be disc only. If you care at all or have questions, PM me... or bump up my tradelist with a question.
-One item per person.
-I'm only giving freebies to CAG members who have 10+ feedback, or one year tenure with a decent amount of posts. Definitely not ironclad but I don't want complete newbies to ask me for free stuff.

List
-N64/SNES rf adapter
-MLB 2000 disc only psx
-ps2 a/v cables 3rd party

PC games
-Rogue Squandron disc only
-Axis and Allies disc only
-Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun Disc only
-Simcity 3000 Unlimited Disc only
-Witcher Enhanced edition minus the game discs.

Guides-

Halo 2 Guide (You pay shipping)
Stack of 10 GameInformers (You pay shipping)

[quote name='Captain J']Hey guys got 3 free Saw 7 Final Chapter digital copy codes to give away. They work with iTunes and expire tomorrow (1/25) so grab them fast! if you like digital copies, come to the new digital copy trade thread spooge started for me at http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313630

redeem these at lionsgatedigitalcopy.com/redeem

AYJJWXL7JJE9
34E3EH4AHYHE
996WYEFJ3HM9

please post as you use them[/QUOTE]

thx so much, used the 3rd :D

[quote name='Captain J']Hey guys got 3 free Saw 7 Final Chapter digital copy codes to give away. They work with iTunes and expire tomorrow (1/25) so grab them fast! if you like digital copies, come to the new digital copy trade thread spooge started for me at http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313630

AYJJWXL7JJE9
34E3EH4AHYHE
996WYEFJ3HM9

Awesome...used the second one. Thanks a bunch. (34E3EH4AHYHE)

AYJJWXL7JJE9
34E3EH4AHYHE
996WYEFJ3HM9

All three were lurked. :roll: Thanks for sharing, though!

Free PC game. Baulder's Gate 2: Shadow's of Amn. No box, 4 disks comes in multi jewel case with cover art. $4 shipped, if interested please post in thread and I'll get back to you. Must have some feedback or a good amount of posts.

Old 250GB 360 Hard-Drive enclosure + parts. It's everything minus the hard drive. Not my picture, but this is what it looks like. (No Hard-Drive)

$4 should cover shipping with DC + gas to ship it.

If I have no takers, I'm just going to junk it on 2/7/2012.

----GONE-----

Last edited by a moderator:
PLease does anyone have a mortal kombat online pass or dlc characters,its my favorite game and the only one i have i just bought it from gamestop so i don have the code on the manual if anyone can please i would really like one, or a hard drive, i dont have one and my xbox is almost filled with only gamerpics and themes

[quote name='Haloid']PLease does anyone have a mortal kombat online pass or dlc characters,its my favorite game and the only one i have i just bought it from gamestop so i don have the code on the manual if anyone can please i would really like one, or a hard drive, i dont have one and my xbox is almost filled with only gamerpics and themes[/QUOTE]

This is not the request thread it's the offer thread.

I'm not ENTIRELY sure if this code works but it should....I think. I found it in my dad's empty TurboTax box so I guess he pretty much threw it away.

Anyway, the code is a UFC 2010 Online Pass for Xbox 360. I'm almost certain my dad doesn't play online for the UFC games (he likes playing solo), so as far as I know he hasn't redeemed this yet.

Here it is: GF8JM-2KB9X-QCW2K-DTYV4-YBRWY

CAG has helped me a lot lately (I don't post much, mainly just browse), so I feel like I should give back to the community, even if my code may or may not work. ^_^

Baulder's Gate 2: Shadow's of Amn PC game still available. No box, 4 disks comes in multi jewel case with cover art. $4 shipped.

Also, would anyone be interested in Magic The Gathering cards? I've been getting back into it recently, I have a bunch of cards from the draft nights but I'm not really into collecting. I can bias a certain color for you too if you want, otherwise it will be random. Mostly from the newer sets but I have some from older sets I can throw in too. $1 for 10 random, or $3.50 for 50 random cards.

All prices will cover shipping, gas, time, etc. I accept paypal or Amazon payments. Must have some feedback or a good amount of posts.

Baulder's Gate 2: Shadow's of Amn PC game still available. No box, 4 disks comes in multi jewel case with cover art. $4 to cover shipping fees.

Also, would anyone be interested in Magic The Gathering cards? Trying to reduce the amount of cards I have, mostly from the latest 3 sets ("Scars Block, Core 2012, Innistrad Block") but some older ones too. Great for anyone just getting into it or trying to build a collection. I've played around with it and I can fit about 100 cards comfortably in a bubble mailer, so 100 random cards, $4 to cover shipping and fees. (I made a previous post where I said 50 for $3.50, I can do that too if you want fewer cards). Also can bias a certain color if you want, otherwise it'll be random mix. Low on cards for now

All prices will cover shipping, fees, gas, time, etc. I accept paypal or Amazon payments. Must have some feedback or a good amount of posts.

2 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Fate-Touched Weapons Pack codes for Xbox 360.

KFWJ3-DXHXF-G3FJP-3XGCM-P6M7Z

6KRVK-RYT7K-G6FVP-4H9YP-QDHJZ

[quote name='yatta']2 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Fate-Touched Weapons Pack codes for Xbox 360.

KFWJ3-DXHXF-G3FJP-3XGCM-P6M7Z

6KRVK-RYT7K-G6FVP-4H9YP-QDHJZ[/QUOTE]

Used 2nd one, thanks.

Hey guys I have 4 free digital codes to get a free copy of Bridesmaids! Each code gives a free iTunes AND Vudu copy! Please post as you use them, and these codes expire 2/25/12. Show your thanks by supporting the CAG Digital Copy trading thread at http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313630 Enjoy!

Redeem at universaldigitalcopy.com/bridesmaids

4HNKMJ6AR64W - used
7AYL9WLHA3P7 - used
T3J7AMXFN64J - used
TNA9XF47AL9T - used

bread's done
Back