Free Sword from King of Swords

Ok, I live in georgia and I got my tracking which shows it goes from ellenwood, ga to bloomington, ca. Now i look in the corner and it says its destination is in ray city, ga. Why would it go from ga to ca and then back?

Contest officially over! I can't wait to see what the next contest is. It will probably be a lot harder to get something though.

it's nice how I'm been home all day yet the site says I wasn't home to get the package...I didn't even get a door tag.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']is the one on page 9 different than the one on page 3? seems a little different to me[/quote]
They should be the same.

I dont see the difference except the one on page 3 doesn't show their tassle on the handle or the strap. The one page 3 says theirs was 3lbs, page 9 said theirs was 4lbs. Meh?

[quote name='shinryuu']They should be the same.

I dont see the difference except the one on page 3 doesn't show their tassle on the handle or the strap. The one page 3 says theirs was 3lbs, page 9 said theirs was 4lbs. Meh?[/quote]

hopefully the 3 and 4 pound one are the same, IMO the 4 pound one looks cooler

The 3 pounder and the 4 pounder looks to same to me lol.
It said I got the 4 pounder but mine didn't come with a strap. So the 3 and 4 pounders are the same, but if you are lucky you get a strap.

[quote name='Rig']Mine was slated to get here today, but didn't.

Hope it gets here on Monday![/quote]

everyone expecting it, will most likely get it on monday or tuesday

man... i didnt go out to TRU today cause i thought FedEx will come. I stayed home all day. i was gonna go to TRU and then BB to use my GGC. Its too late now.

They are a little different. My sword has a sharp edge while the 4lb one has a dull edge. Mine also has the tassle and the strap but i removed the strap because it was really cheap. Felt it looked better without it. They are basically identical. I have exact same scabbard.

Aside from the minor difference in blade they appear to be identical down to the hilts.

fedex ground (home delivery) is supposed to be closed on mondays...don't ask me why.

If my 3 pound one is like brian's I will be very happy!!!

As expected fedex didn't deliver (fedex home delivery is by far the worst delivery service I've ever known).

AFAIK Home Delivery is supposed to run on Saturdays and be closed on Mondays, but the last time I got something delivered by them they just said it was delivered on Saturday like the estimate said it would be and dropped it off Monday morning.

Umm this is seriously weird, it said it was supposed to arrive yesterday and of course it didn't so I checked the tracking number today and it still says it shipped on the 28th but right now it has no estimated arrival date and it status still says " Package data transmitted to FedEx" which if I am correct means it hasn't even gotten into FedEx hands yet.

[quote name='darthbudge']Umm this is seriously weird, it said it was supposed to arrive yesterday and of course it didn't so I checked the tracking number today and it still says it shipped on the 28th but right now it has no estimated arrival date and it status still says " Package data transmitted to FedEx" which if I am correct means it hasn't even gotten into FedEx hands yet.[/quote]

Same for mine now although it previously had a delivery estimate of the 30th.

[quote name='darthbudge']Umm this is seriously weird, it said it was supposed to arrive yesterday and of course it didn't so I checked the tracking number today and it still says it shipped on the 28th but right now it has no estimated arrival date and it status still says " Package data transmitted to FedEx" which if I am correct means it hasn't even gotten into FedEx hands yet.[/quote]
I've got the same problem. Either my tracking isn't being updated, or the package has been stuck in Georgia since the 28th :/

[quote name='becuzimbrown']IT WORKED!!!!!

i just got my tracking number for my SECOND sword (another 3 lb. sword)!!

its being shipped to the SAME address!![/quote] Lucky :( I sent another entry so I can get another sword for my brother but no shipping info yet. Mine wasn't even to the same address.

Oh my god.

This is the single best "free" thread I've ever seen, and I must get Links Sword. Has anyone tried getting the combo for free? I doubt it would work, but I can dream...

[quote name='flameo2000']Oh my god.

This is the single best "free" thread I've ever seen, and I must get Links Sword. Has anyone tried getting the combo for free? I doubt it would work, but I can dream...[/quote]

You won't like this answer but the only way you will get the Master Sword is if you buy it. They send out really cheap katanas and stuff, you don't pick your prize. Its random. Also, the blog thing ended and they haven't announced a new one yet.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Lucky :( I sent another entry so I can get another sword for my brother but no shipping info yet. Mine wasn't even to the same address.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me too, just got the FedEx tracking today.

[quote name='DrNo']It worked for me too, just got the FedEx tracking today.[/quote] Did you send it once or twice? For my sword, I had to send it twice. I only sent it once for my brother's, from a different email address, too. I sent it on friday btw, you guys probably sent it earlier than I did.

Wait...important question....

do you have to be there to sign it? or do they leave it at your doorstep?

i dont know if im going to be home tommorrow for it to arrive

Sword just arrived, cell pics to follow, digi camera isnt here :\
And I didn't have to sign for it .. it does say swords right on the outside, so I wouldn't know if I'd want mine left out (atleast in my area)

I got the same one as the guy above me. It looks A LOT cooler in person than it does in the pictures. PS. Free is awesome, but if I would of gotten this and I had paid for it I'd be pissed, spots all over it, and the package was falling apart.

bread's done
Back