FREE Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Poster from FOX

[quote name='gamererik']does any one know how big the posters are?[/quote]

Don't know if I'd ask that .......LOL:lol:

[quote name='xDarkElement']i got my poster today :D
lol and its a freaking huge ass poster too.[/quote]

when did you order yours, if you remember?

[quote name='topdolla69']is any1 able to get on that link now? i think its dead[/quote]
We think they ran out, since some styles went quickly as it was.

Was there an email sent to get the poster; ie confirming you signed up for the site? I sent in an email address I use only for spam and never check. I got around to this a few days after the thread originally popped up, so it may be no dice for me getting a poster. A belated thanks to the OP, though.

just got mine a couple hours ago from ups. i ordered it very shortly after this topic was started. never got an email confirmation, and totally forgot about it until now lol. thanks again!

I forgot about it till UPS came and I saw the boxes. I thought I had sent for all 4 of them but only 3 were at my door. I almost told the woman to take them back that I didn't order anything. Wonder if I will get the fourth one in the next few days or not. I think I sent away for 4. I remember ordering them in the order that I liked so the 4th was the one that I liked the least. My luck they sent me the one I really didn't care if I got or not and the one I wanted (the one with the Terminator uper body only).

How did you get 4?
I thought it was 1 per person? and household.

Mine still hasnt came, I ordered when this topic was made.
Live in Cali...

bread's done
Back