FREE Thief Gold Edition Amazon and Steam Key

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, OP! Worked perfectly! 

Didn't even have to enter the code manually, I just clicked the link below the code on the same window as I submitted my information. It took me to Amazon's product page, and, from there, I clicked "Buy and Download". The promotion was already applied, total was zero bucks. :D

Thanks to the OP!  Got my code and free download, but decided not to install it immediately.  Submitted my e-mail to Amazon, and they sent me a link to download the game whenever I want.

Thanks, OP! Worked perfectly!

Didn't even have to enter the code manually, I just clicked the link below the code on the same window as I submitted my information. It took me to Amazon's product page, and, from there, I clicked "Buy and Download". The promotion was already applied, total was zero bucks. :D
Are you sure? because other people who did it this way got charged. It can say 0$ if you have promotional credit on your account too. Id check

Are you sure? because other people who did it this way got charged. It can say 0$ if you have promotional credit on your account too. Id check
Same here. Clicked buy it now and total was $0 (-$6.99 promotional credit applied). I still have all of my Amazon credit still intact after this purchase.

Edit: I seem to be stuck on eternal processing screens for Thief Gold purchases now, assuming the related accounts are flagged.

Have yet to try an actual purchase, I hope that still works at least.

I just tried it and it didn't work. Here was the code I used: DYJW-4TT52Y-W2ZKU8

And it said it wasn't valid. Tips?

Scratch that. I got another code. Thanks

bread's done
Back