FREE Thief Gold Edition Amazon and Steam Key

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a code but cant figure out how to use it. It just has the "buy and download" button, not add to cart.
You have to follow the "Buy and Download". This will change your 1-Click Digital Purchase settings so be sure to change after checkout. Once you follow to next screen after select/input of pymt method, you'll then enter your promo code below before processing. Hope this helps.

I just got a code but cant figure out how to use it. It just has the "buy and download" button, not add to cart.
you click buy and download, then pick your payment, and on the next page you can use the promo code to make it free, you can use the product code on steam to add the game there

Thanks!

For those who has "invalid code", just keep resubmitting for the contest and try again on Amazon. I'm guessing the code generator reuses the same set of codes, so someone else might've gotten the same as you. It took me a couple of tries before I got a working code.

Tried 2 different codes, and worked with the second one. Thanks OP. .. A great game for free, why not?

Tried earlier today and couldnt get a code, just tried again 2 minutes ago and got a code that worked no problem on Amazon.  Downloading the game now

Got a code, Amazon sold out of digital copies. Seriously?

Actually, Amazon may have forced this, considering we all are attempting to get a free game through them.

Scratch that, Amazon is holding this event, meant for modding the game for a chance at a copy of the newest Thief game. My mistake.

Same here. Finally got a code and it's unavailable on Amazon. How on earth is a digital download unavailable?
how do you sell out of a downloadable game? typical crappy Amazon
Amazon is neither Steam nor the publisher of the game. They can't generate the keys for the game nor can they request Steam to generate more. They need Square Enix to get more for them. It's no different than a physical game on their end. They can't sell what they don't have and they'll restock when they can.

Code was invalid didn't realize so it ended up taken 7$ out of my balance any way for a refund?
they wont refund digital purchases.

Honestly, not trying to be a dick here, but if you dont know enough to check a coupon was applied before purchasing, its really your own fault.

I had an item from Amazon that was a week late and it was listed as Delivered, but I never got it. I contacted their CS and they apologized and told me to call the post office and then said they'd give me a $15 credit for the inconvenience.

For some reason the credit wasn't a promo code, but it was like imbedded into my account, so whenever I purchased my next item, it would auto apply.

I went to do this thing, and I entered the promo code, but for some reason Amazon still took the money out of my $15 credit. Is there anyway I could explain this to Amazon or am I SOL?

SOL. Given that the code was originally supposed to be for those entering the mod video contest, they'll quickly put 2 and 2 together.

So...we can use this $6.99 on any other download title, guys. Silly Amazon selling out of a digital download.

For anyone who gets a code and it doesn't work on Amazon's checkout just go back to the competition site and enter again. I had to try it a second time since the first code they gave me ended up not working. 

bread's done
Back