FREE Thief Gold Edition Amazon and Steam Key

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
If there is a limited amount of these everyone better get on it quick.  There doesn't seem to be limits in place to how many you can get.  I grabbed one for me and one for my friend who doesn't have his own Amazon account no problem.  People are going to abuse the hell out of this.

Ok, so approx. 40 codes later and I finally got one to be accepted by Amazon.  Sorry to the organizers of the promotion that I spammed the hell out of your submission form with bogus entries, but you should probably make your stuff work on the first try in the future.  In any event, thanks to the OP and everyone who convinced me to hang in there.  If you feel like you have done a million invalid codes, just hang in there it'll work eventually.

It worked on my very 1st attempt.

I used a "valid" e-mail address and generated the promo code.

Checkout at Amazon proceeded flawlessly.  :)

...downloading on Steam now.

was able to get the code to work fine the 1st time. I did however have to enter into my amazon a credit card for 1 click download purchases... remember to go into your settings in  your amazon account and turn that "feature" off if you don't want to accidently buy digital download games in 1 click.

After I did the credit card info, I was able to apply my generated code fine the 1st time... make sure you hit "apply" coupon before you checkout to make the game $0.00.

Just so you know (also 1st code worked for me once it came back online)....

its_working_star_wars.gif

Yeah, with the same info I kept getting the same code.  Amazon says it's invalid.  Tried something made up and now the site says all the codes are gone.  Awesome.

PSA:  I r sry I haz lats codez!!

Sorry I keep editing posts.  However, I wanted to note that it doesn't simply state all codes are gone.  It states, "Codes are all gone for now. Please try again later."

Here's what I found out, guys. I had to go through three tries to get a working code. Seems that even when the site generates a code for you to use, odds are someone may have had one generated of the same and used it already.

Wow, I screwed myself over downloading this. I had an Amazon promo credit and it applied my promo credit instead of the promo code for this when I checked out. My promo credit was $15 and now it is like $8 and change.

says codes are all gone :( dead
Again....it's important to note that this isn't actually the message you get. Please understand that if fully reads: "Codes are all gone for now. Please try again later."

Not trying to be rude, but accurate information is important. I see likes going up, and I don't think it's right for people to miss out because the thread gets locked due to misinformation.

Just got one. did it first time and code was invalid. Made up some info to get another and it worked fine.

Extra Thief Gold Steam key for anyone who wants it (Got it for a friend but he didn't need it anymore). Replace the XX with a 2-digit number:

IHDBW-3ZTXX-RIG7L

(Hint: If you're having code problems I feel bad for you, son...)

Seems like it is working again.  I was able to get a valid code with an alternate email address.  Codes seem to be tied to the email address only.

Extra Thief Gold Steam key for anyone who wants it (Got it for a friend but he didn't need it anymore). Replace the XX with a 2-digit number:

IHDBW-3ZTXX-RIG7L

(Hint: If you're having code problems I feel bad for you, son...)
Lurked, but thank you. Got one finally, despite my work's internet filters :)

bread's done
Back