Free "Wheres the beef?" Wendy's T-shirt

oldschooldimo

CAGiversary!
Just go to their facebook page, "like" them, play a few of the mini games and answer the questions at the end and fill out the form to get a free t-shirt. I believe they had 5 different shirts. Enjoy!

I did this awhile back, shirts are good quality. Light fabric. I got 2 of the Hot N' Juicy ones and a Sandy + Red Circle Where's the Beef.

I don't know what shirt to choose :(

I am thinking either the first or fourth shirt. Maybe the second one but the blue is ugly looking.

Edit: Went for the 4th (the one with the red circle) one.

[quote name='JokerCard']This is just for a chance to win though. You are not guaranteed a free shirt :( [/QUOTE]

Exactly. I entered awhile back when it was posted and never got a shirt. Sucks because I would actually wear it if I got one.

Mine didn't say anything about a drawing, it says "your shirt is reserved for you", and says they're at ~32,000, and if they hit 50,000 they send out the shirts. I assume they change the rules?

[quote name='kburns10']L size is the biggest!? Show the bigger guys some love! An XL at least would have been nice :D[/QUOTE]
I saw XL sizes. Did it really not give you the option?

[quote name='unopepito06']Mine didn't say anything about a drawing, it says "your shirt is reserved for you", and says they're at ~32,000, and if they hit 50,000 they send out the shirts. I assume they change the rules?[/QUOTE]

I even entered now and it still says I'm "entered". It didn't say anything about it being reserved for me.
Scratch that. It got reserved. It just didn't tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a shirt a few minutes ago, and I told a friend to try and he got it also. They were giving away 50k shirts this batch and I was around 31k, in about 10 minutes of talking my friend got his around 33k...so act fast.

[quote name='kburns10']L size is the biggest!? Show the bigger guys some love! An XL at least would have been nice :D[/QUOTE]

Scroll down a little further...the XL size is just off-screen. They didn't forget about us bigger guys ;)

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I saw XL sizes. Did it really not give you the option?

I even entered now and it still says I'm "entered". It didn't say anything about it being reserved for me.
Scratch that. It got reserved. It just didn't tell me.[/QUOTE]

No it didn't. :cry: Went through each shirt to check. I figured if they did have XL, they were gone by then. Oh well. I chose an L and will probably give to a friend if I win.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I saw XL sizes. Did it really not give you the option?[/QUOTE]

No it didn't. :cry: I assumed maybe they were all out of XL sizes if they did. I just requested a L and was gonna give to a friend.

[quote name='DFogz']Scroll down a little further...the XL size is just off-screen. They didn't forget about us bigger guys ;)[/QUOTE]

Crap. That's what I get for doing this while sleepy lol. I see they are out now. Oh well.

I did this a long time ago. I better get the damn shirt I requested. I played every single mini game. Unbeknownst to me, I could just skip them all.
Was a pain to play each one, right after the other.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']...so i don't get it, does seeing the shirts at the end mean we won the shirt or entered to win the specific shirt?[/QUOTE]

Means you entered to win. If you do win, they'll already have your info and know which one you want so they'll send your prize right to your doorstep.

I got two already... well I should have. One came and the other should have but I guess it is in the same place my Maxim and Playboy magazines end up, in my mail mans house.

bread's done
Back