FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

So this one time .. at CAG camp .. my thread went to the tops.
Plus, I just got another monthly card from Gaming Lagoon, they rock. Get into the craze before everyone already has!

I'd also like to thank Endless7, Matt, Cheri and the others who've signed up recently.
Has anyone told you that you rock lately?

If you plan on joining CashCrate in the near future .. I'd strongly suggest today as you can do it today, tomorrow and since the month ends then, your May check would then be shipped middle of the month (like 15th or so) so you'd wait just a few weeks instead of waiting out the whole month.

Some more awesome people!
Thanks to Lana, Jack, Jason! Also a thanks to whomever signed up at CashCrate (Its just #s so I can't see who it was)

Gaming Lagoon has added two offers.
Netwinner has also sent out my $75gc! Woohoo.
Today is the final day to get cash added onto your May checks for Cashcrate, just 12 hours left!!

Don't forget to send Gaming Lagoon your thread here promoting their website to receive 5pts or post your own thread on your receiving of your goods from their website to receive 1pt, both are one time only.

Thanks Brian, and Joseph!
Help a guy out with Prizerebel & Gaming Lagoon so I can get my EverQuest on!

Still 1.05 short on PrizeRebel, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (/end)

Woohoo .. just put in for another $25 Walmart GC @ Netwinner.
Still awaiting for something on my $25 contest win from Feb that isn't even showing in my account, so I'm not thinking thats coming.

Apparently GamingLagoon has added a ton of offers recently, or I just haven't paid attention at all since I have four pages of 100% free offers.

Thanks Josh, and Adam for joining PrizeRebel!
They should really really go by usernames, or add a lastname initial or something .. its confusing seeing three Adams or the likes.

To anyone who does credit card offers on PrizeRebel: Did you get the stamps.com offer to work? I signed up, installed, and did everything they required to get the 20 points, and they didn't credit me. I contacted support, but did anyone else have this problem?

And another question...

Do you know if you can get points from two sites (GamingLagoon and PrizeRebel) for the same offer? Like, I got approved on PrizeRebel for the eFax offer, and I went ahead and clicked completed on GamingLagoon, where it hasn't been approved yet. If you're not allowed to do this, I want to know, so I don't jeopardize my points or something like that.

I've heard of people having issues with stamps.com offers on several websites. You can probably send them a support ticket though like you did, show them your conf. and they might manually credit you.

And on terms of doing two sites, you can get points for doing the same offer twice, but it isn't too likely because the websites are paying for leads and they already have you in their system, however if you do two websites, I strongly suggest a different email for both websites at the least.

It *looks* like their website is having issues tonight, so IF you do signup .. don't logout. If you do happen to logout, or get logged out, just file the website away until tomorrow. They've been having web hosting issues lately, however the support is one of the best I've seen on these sites, she keeps everyone well informed of whats going on. Definitely A++ support. They also do prize payouts twice a month, and if you complete enough offers today, you can file your prize by the 10th to have it sent out by the 15th.

Up, up, and away for a working site!
Get your orders in by June 10th for your prize to be sent out by June 15th!

Some examples at MyFaveFreebies..
You could do Blockbuster (trial for 9.99) and get 38pts & credits instantly!
Netflix (plans begin at 4.99) and get 21pts (however takes upto 21 days to credit, due to having to pay for the plan rather than the free trial, I think)
Gamefly (begins at 9.99) and get 16pts.
The lowest point offer appears to be 1pt, rather than the other websites having free offers that offer .35 pts, sometimes .75pts.

Today is the 9th. All orders date stamped June 10th or before will be processed. Anything that comes in on June 11th with be in the next cashout.

You have until midnight tomorrow - CST.
Get 'er done! 30 hours to go, get your points in so you can claim your prize for the 15th!

wtf this doesnt seem right.....

a DS is 130 points. you said there are offers that only require your email OR zip code and you get a point...I went through the list and found 126 of these types of offers...if I am right, just do ALL of them and get a referal or two and your set with a DS...

And thats why this website is so awesome! They have tons of offers, many reasonable and very well paying. On top of those, they have other ones such as surveys you can do, so you can easily get your prize. That doesn't include the CC & Trials that some others here enjoy, the selection of prizes though is what makes the site great, and the amnt of offers. The only downside being the prizes are sent out on the 1st & 15th every month, but I can wait - its free!

[quote name='Foladar']And thats why this website is so awesome! They have tons of offers, many reasonable and very well paying. On top of those, they have other ones such as surveys you can do, so you can easily get your prize. That doesn't include the CC & Trials that some others here enjoy, the selection of prizes though is what makes the site great, and the amnt of offers. The only downside being the prizes are sent out on the 1st & 15th every month, but I can wait - its free![/quote]

before i jump in this site, has ANYONE even received or got a prize yet?

and do you REALLY JUST have to submit your email or zip for most offers? that seems too easy..

People have received prizes on other websites, I did my research before signing up personally as when I saw how many offers & prizes, I was surprised too. And yes, I've gotten some email & zips to go through and I just inputted my email or zip, nothing more.

[quote name='Foladar']People have received prizes on other websites, I did my research before signing up personally as when I saw how many offers & prizes, I was surprised too. And yes, I've gotten some email & zips to go through and I just inputted my email or zip, nothing more.[/quote]

yeah i know people got stuff from other sites...(i got a GH2 from another site)

what percent of the email/zip offers went through?

p.s sorry for so many questions hehe im a curious person sometimes..

No, I mean people on other forums have received prizes from THIS website (MyFaveFreebies) .. I just searched around before signing up myself, as it wasn't yet posted here on CAG. And I'm not sure on percentage of the email/zip offers, I just submited them right before you asked and so far three have gone through, however I can get back to you on that in 24-48 hours. I do suggest CCleaner though, you can clean the cookies out better with that, but the owner of the site said you shouldn't need to clear your cookies for email & zip.

edit: and ask away. im sure others reading also have similar questions as well, so feel free to ask.

[quote name='Foladar']No, I mean people on other forums have received prizes from THIS website (MyFaveFreebies) .. I just searched around before signing up myself, as it wasn't yet posted here on CAG. And I'm not sure on percentage of the email/zip offers, I just submited them right before you asked and so far three have gone through, however I can get back to you on that in 24-48 hours. I do suggest CCleaner though, you can clean the cookies out better with that, but the owner of the site said you shouldn't need to clear your cookies for email & zip.

edit: and ask away. im sure others reading also have similar questions as well, so feel free to ask.[/quote]

ok thanks for the help...i tried signing up but i realized you need to be 18...i might try to get my dad to do this for me....pfft im only 15..

really .. didn't know you had to be 18. Yeah, I'd just tell your dad to signup, show him how easy it is. Let him do a few of the zip code & email offers (make sure he makes a spam email account, and preferably uses PrivatePhone to avoid phone calls) and he'll see how easy it is once he does those.

Okay, I've done a bunch of the Zip offers, but I haven't received credit for any of them yet. How long did it take for them to be credited for you?

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Okay, I've done a bunch of the Zip offers, but I haven't received credit for any of them yet. How long did it take for them to be credited for you?[/QUOTE]
I've heard it can generally take upwards of 30 hours, not all of mine came through however I've had about three come through so far .. and I can see atleast two other people have had atleast one offer worth 1pt come through. I'd say give it *atleast* 24 hours.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I did 26 zip/email things in under ten minutes. It can't possibly be that easy can it?[/QUOTE]
Apparently it is! Of course, with every website including this one, you aren't very likely to get 100% return rate, but a reasonable return rate is some easy cash. Thus far, I'm really liking this website much more than the others, 1pt for inputting my email or zip code is crazy!

Looks like someone has 14ish offers that went through recently .. congrats! Perhaps they could share their tips if they had any, or what offers went through so easily.

[quote name='Foladar']Looks like someone has 14ish offers that went through recently .. congrats! Perhaps they could share their tips if they had any, or what offers went through so easily.[/quote]
Hehe, I did the PhotoStamps offer. You order a set of 2 cent stamps for free and it's free shipping for first-time customers. Credited instantly. I think that is the best offer on the site right now.

Still no luck with zip/email offers though :(

Ahh, the 14pts was for PhotoStamps? I saw a 14 show up on there for someone and figured a bunch of zip and/or emails were going through. If you still don't have the email ones tomorrow, try inputting dots in your email, for example my email would be f.oladar@gmail - just make sure its between the 1st and last letter (ie: between F&R for mine) .. I've heard +s work too, but can't say. You can try zip codes around you, as well .. give it 24-30 hours though.

Yeah, sorry to disappoint.

Yeah, I've been looking on the forums there and am going to try using the dot in the email. Hopefully it will credit soon.

Let me know how that GottaPlay site goes when you cancel, I was tempted however heard bad things about them.

guys do not do the gottaplay offer, it is dangerous. The owner came out and told every freebie site that they were hacked and all the members information were stolen. people in the big freebie forums were crying how they were charged 100 to 1000 dollars. so watch out.

The best offers to do are

bloackbuster
stamps- i cancelled the same day, and save your confirmation code.
efax- same thing.
bidz.com

watchout when u do the offers and read the whole terms.

I did like 14 email/zip codes, and it has only been around 12 hours and I got credited for 10 of them so far. I have since then done 14 more! Hope to get to 25, then maybe ru nthrough this site again for another 25.

bread's done
Back