FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

[quote name='greatest']guys do not do the gottaplay offer, it is dangerous. The owner came out and told every freebie site that they were hacked and all the members information were stolen. people in the big freebie forums were crying how they were charged 100 to 1000 dollars. so watch out.

The best offers to do are

bloackbuster
stamps- i cancelled the same day, and save your confirmation code.
efax- same thing.
bidz.com

watchout when u do the offers and read the whole terms.[/quote]

WOW, thank you for letting me know about this! I had signed up for this for another site. As soon as I read your message, I immediately cancelled the account. I just hope I wasn't charged already :(

http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1312

Wow, people are invading my thread... lilboo, I expect it from the newbs, but you signed up under someone on another thread then spam it here? oO .. Hightlight, I'm not spamming yer thread, I'd appreciate the same respect - thx. I have no issues with people putting their ref linkhere, as long as they signup here.

edit: sites working again

I wish I was raking in tons of points, lol .. refs aren't as great here as PrizeRebel or Gaming Lagoon, its 10% .. the best part is how easy the offers are. Btw, thats alot of points you've got - lol

An older message from Gaming Lagoon (June 8th) was sent out via email stating they've added sixty (60) 100% free offers over the last few days AND have another fifty (50) offers to add in the coming week(s). I haven't done offers for awhile, but I now have eight pages of 100% free offers, so they definitely have offers coming in.

Apparently I'm late again, CashCrate has replaced the $1 United States referral bonus, replacing it with a $3 bonus when your referral reaches $10 whether they are from the United States, or elsewhere. Get in today, and earn some big bucks towards your June checks! They are also running a monthly contest for most cash from completed offers, and most daily surveys completed (seen here: http://cashcrate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6117)

Hopefully you guys cashed in for your prizes, by fourish hours ago! Let us know how the prize requests go if you did.

Woohoo - offers are coming in! Just got credit for both featured offers of requesting information (from ITT, Edu Adv.) for a total of 20pts! Can't be any easier than that folks, request information and pretty much earn $20!

Yeah I just got my 10 points from that ITT! Waiting on the other one :)

Update: HOLY SHIT. All my offers credited. It took me 10 minutes, and I got 27 points!!!

Yeah I had those two featured go through, and I went ahead and redid all the email & zip offers however it seems not all of the email offers are showing up under the email/zip tab .. looking at the refs list here though, seems like alot of offers are going through, she must be putting them in now .. in other words - Do some offers now if your around! lol We have until the 26th for the next payout!

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah I had those two featured go through, and I went ahead and redid all the email & zip offers however it seems not all of the email offers are showing up under the email/zip tab .. looking at the refs list here though, seems like alot of offers are going through, she must be putting them in now .. in other words - Do some offers now if your around! lol We have until the 26th for the next payout![/QUOTE]

Wait..what?
What's with the payout? They credit us every once in a while..?
:confused:

They credit every X hours (says on the offers), and like CashCrate .. you have to have your orders in by day X for payout by day X. Orders were due by midnight on the 10th (yesterday) for your June 15th order, and orders are due by midnight on the 26th of June for a July 1st order.

edit: heres what i gathered when I first signed up, I'm *pretty* sure its spot-on otherwise it might be off by a day, she does make announcements prior however on the forums .. its in the OP for future infos (see, had you came here first, lol)

Payouts:
Prizes are done on the 1st & 15th of every month (or the next business day if that falls on a weekend/holiday) .. You must order your prize by the 26th for your prize to be sent on the 1st of the month, and by the 10th for your prize to be sent on the 15th of the month.

[quote name='Foladar']They credit every X hours (says on the offers), and like CashCrate .. you have to have your orders in by day X for payout by day X. Orders were due by midnight on the 10th (yesterday) for your June 15th order, and orders are due by midnight on the 26th of June for a July 1st order.

edit: heres what i gathered when I first signed up, I'm *pretty* sure its spot-on otherwise it might be off by a day, she does make announcements prior however on the forums .. its in the OP for future infos (see, had you came here first, lol)[/QUOTE]

Hmm..that's not that bad. I guess I'll see what I have by the 26th. At least I know I'm DEF getting $25 Amazon.. or PayPal at least :)

I'm also pretty sure you could custom order and ask for your point total to be converted, however thats YMMV. I saw a post on someone asking for that in paypal $ and she said to submit a custom order for it. It might also require you to meet a minimum, such as the $25 paypal gift.

Anyone on PrizeRebel have any luck with these offers, or is it just me having poor luck:

Dogs vs Cats
Free Spongebob Stickers
BMW 530i Sweepstakes
Win $1500 Gas Card
Win a Lexus RX or $50k
Win a Nintendo Wii
$1500 What Tickles Sweepstakes

I've tried them all numerous times, the rest have in general gone through, waiting for 3 emails to confirm and hope those go through on their first attempt.

[quote name='Foladar']Anyone on PrizeRebel have any luck with these offers, or is it just me having poor luck:

Dogs vs Cats
Free Spongebob Stickers
BMW 530i Sweepstakes
Win $1500 Gas Card
Win a Lexus RX or $50k
Win a Nintendo Wii

I've tried them all numerous times, the rest have in general gone through, waiting for 3 emails to confirm and hope those go through on their first attempt.[/QUOTE]

And you tried the . trick? Some of them didn't work, but when I used the . trick they went through :)

I can't get
Snap Dollars (the e-mail confirmation NEVER shows up--even when I add that address to my contact list like it says!!)

That's it actually. The rest are CC offers..and most have worked. I can't believe I did the Video Professor (worth 24 points) and it didn't credit me :(
But I sent in a ticket and they said it could take up to a month to get a response.. so I do have my fingers crossed for that.

What e-mail provider did you use when you did the Snapdollars? I used gmail (and tried 3 diff email addys LOL) and none of them worked. :whistle2:(

I just got the Wii one complete, but I've gone as far as the dot trick and changing every single field outside Male and none work, I've tried seven times now. I've done no CC offers, and don't intend to, and yeah - Snap Dollars confirmation hasn't shown up, that and Classmates.

edit: gmail btw!

[quote name='Foladar']I just got the Wii one complete, but I've gone as far as the dot trick and changing every single field outside Male and none work, I've tried seven times now. I've done no CC offers, and don't intend to, and yeah - Snap Dollars confirmation hasn't shown up, that and Classmates.

edit: gmail btw![/QUOTE]

I never had any problem with Classmates.com!
I wonder what the secret behind all this is.. because seriously..how come some get credit and some not?

What pisses me off even more is if you check out the Lagoon's support forum, A LOT of people are stating the offers are NOT approving..as well as many people here have said. What does the staff do? They just copy and paste a list of possibilities..rather then consider the fact that a whole mess of people are wondering what's going on..:roll:..shady shady shady..

At least PrizeRebel HELPS you--aka with me they are ACTUALLY looking into the VideoProfessor thing. They ACTUALLY asked me to foward the e-mail to them. They didn't copy and paste a list that all doesn't apply to me. (Yes I used my real name, address, phone number, credit card..never did the offer before--cookies enabled. What more can I do..?)

I hate when people say that on the Forumlagoons board--"I did use my real name and my address and my phone number..I have cookies enabled and I even cleared cookies before I did the offer and i STILL wasn't approved"--and then a mod or admin basically calls them a liar and proceeds to copy & paste that annoying fucking list.

GRR
Sorry :)
Got a little angry there.. :whistle2:(

Yeah .. the Classmates thingy never sent me an activation email .. still awaiting an email from BondRewards too .. dunno, all the ones that said to do the activation email, haven't came yet. And yeah, I think alot of the mods would either be in their teens, or just act that way .. the site owner is top notch though, shame his staff isn't as great.

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah .. the Classmates thingy never sent me an activation email .. still awaiting an email from BondRewards too .. dunno, all the ones that said to do the activation email, haven't came yet. And yeah, I think alot of the mods would either be in their teens, or just act that way .. the site owner is top notch though, shame his staff isn't as great.[/QUOTE]

They are 16ish. I know that Federico is 16..that X2fusion is 15..SEAN (admin) is 16..so who knows about the rest...
and alot of the members are out of their minds and they kiss SO much ass?! It's fuckin weird!!

Lol, Classmates "Guide" came in, but no activation.
BondRewards activation came in, but no credit.
And Gmail isn't searching my mail properly, Classmates brings up nada, while I'm looking at one that says it, lol

edit: and Dietzel is pretty cool.. dunno why sean is considered admin though when they can't even legally enter contracts .. sounds cheap and unprofessional IMO.

Man, I wish MyFaveFreebies system was as quick as PrizeRebel .. its rough sitting there for 24 + hours knowing you might get denied, atleast I know I can re-do it on PrizeRebel if it didn't go through lol .. MFF would easily be the favorite if it was instant, but .. its free, With tons of easy offers for easy cash .. so I guess I can't complain!

myfavefreebies has not credited me for even 1 of the zip/email offers out of the 26. Was I supposed to clear cookies and what not after every single offer? My refferal already racked up 15 points... WHats going on?

When did you do them? I got some zip codes & emails through, and I didn't clear cookies after any of them however it probably COULD help. The featured offers are really the best thing out there, imo. I've gotten credit on both of the 10pt featured offers.

Wait, some of them ALL you gotta do is submit your zip code? lmao thats weird.. has anyone gotten credit for those yet..?

Several people have, its just like email entry ones .. however some users have been having bad luck with those offers in general from what it says on the forums.

The support with FaveFreebies is 110% awesome. I accidently put my PO box, but my account was placed on hold, and removed off hold in six minutes after switching over to my physical house address (habit of using PO Box) .. anyway, if you have any issues - do send in a ticket or ask here .. I'm sure someone can help! Make sure you don't use your work address, or PO Box for your profile, as it will get you on hold until its readjusted. I'd also strongly suggest real information, including your name and number incase they verify anything otherwise your wasting your time incase - just get PrivatePhone and your good to go!

An update on the prize redemption, you have to claim your prize / put your order in by the 10th of the month (midnight central time) to have your prize sent out by the 15th of the month. The second period, you must claim your prize / put in the order by the 25th of the month (midnight central time) to have your prize sent out by the 1st of the month. I confirmed it with the awesome owner of the site. Also, don't make multiple accounts - its bad, your gonna end up locked, and unable to do MyFaveFreebies in the future for attempting to make several accounts.

MyFaveFreebies & PrizeRebel is where its at!
Free cash, Free games .. what more could you ask for (besides free pizza!) ?

[quote name='Foladar']MyFaveFreebies & PrizeRebel is where its at!
Free cash, Free games .. what more could you ask for (besides free pizza!) ?[/QUOTE]

PizzaRebel.com...where are you? LOL

If one of these freebie sites starts a food lagoon or something, then we know how bad it is these days .. I almost thought it was bad enough when I saw that free energy drink link show up on here.

[quote name='xboxowns']Wow, Netwinner really sucks. At the rate I'm currently getting points, it would take a million years to get one fuckin' giftcard.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Netwinner has really gone downhill. It use to be really good, twice as many plays per minute, and weekly contests.

More offers credited recently, it would appear the majority of the offers DO credit in the morning hours (say, around 8am or so) .. I just got some zip+email ones through, and I'm going to assume others did aswell. Join MyFaveFreebies (best site, IMO, perfect support & tons of free offers) today: http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1290

[quote name='Foladar']how many offers went through for you, lilboo?[/QUOTE]

A bit--but all of those Zip/Email offers that I did yesterday still haven't gone through yet---hopefully, they do eventually!

Really, I had six more go through today, it would appear from my very limited experience that they seem to go through around 8am, however she could still be inputting more during the day .. I'd say if none are done by tomorrow early morning to try to do some more and see if any go through @8am again. I had a few Party with the Star ones go through last evening, though .. those are listed as instant so might not be tied to her inputting those.

Prize Rebel Support posted this on here:
[quote name='prsupport']Since it looks like everyone wants different prizes (not just game related) - we will open our doors again to all custom prize requests.

There will still be some that we cannot fulfill and they still must be from amazon.com.[/QUOTE]

Hurray PrizeRebel!

Quote from the Dietzel forums from some user:

"Dietzel is good, very good, works in "mysterious ways", and usually goes beyond the call of duty to satisfy the valued member base."

HA!

Don't get me wrong. I love freebies and appreciate it. However, I would compare the CS of Gaminglagoon to almost as bad as Sony Online Entertainment...ALMOST.

[quote name='ddrlenz']Quote from the Dietzel forums from some user:

"Dietzel is good, very good, works in "mysterious ways", and usually goes beyond the call of duty to satisfy the valued member base."

HA!

Don't get me wrong. I love freebies and appreciate it. However, I would compare the CS of Gaminglagoon to almost as bad as Sony Online Entertainment...ALMOST.[/QUOTE]

lmao.

They try and act like it's some huge professional business.. but it sucks! Once my points are down to 0, I'm done with them and just sticking with PrizeRebel.

They pissed me off since they created a NEW lagoon JUST for videogames where I had a MASSIVE amount of referrals on Gaminglagoon. No one does offers anymore on GL, and thus.. all those referrals I have are useless. fuck Dietzel

[quote name='ddrlenz']Quote from the Dietzel forums from some user:

HA!

Don't get me wrong. I love freebies and appreciate it. However, I would compare the CS of Gaminglagoon to almost as bad as Sony Online Entertainment...ALMOST.[/quote]

They are not that bad. I had a problem with one of my 1600 MS cards (it was sent to my house, but it never came even though the USPS thing said it arrived, and they refunded me 20 points...

bread's done
Back