Free XBL 1 Month xbox live (text Only)

[quote name='InsaneHien']Doesn't work for me. A text message tells me that short code is blocked for me. This is Sprint btw. I'm assuming it's on my end.

I don't know if I'll get charged extra if I somehow enable it. Since I'm on family plan, I'm probably not gonna risk that unless there's a way around.[/QUOTE]

worked for me on sprint

[quote name='r3dreck']I tried google voice, no worky... anyone know a free text service that will do this?[/QUOTE]

I doubt any free text service will work, since their phone numbers can be easily identified.

[quote name='nas6034']Does anyone know when the 1-month codes expire? Can we stack them onto a XBL acct?[/QUOTE]

Not sure expiration, doubt it has one, but they do stack. If your hooked to xbox rewards you sometimes get bonuses for renewing too.

Finished everything AND got the code in less than 5 minutes. Thanks OP!
Also for my text, it says just use the code by July 15 of this year to redeem it.

Texted from AT&T. Received nothing after "TOKEN" either :( I'll update if something comes in later, though :/

Thanks anyways, OP!

Thank you man! Got my 1 month gold for free! One quetsion though, can you stack 1 month gold so it'll be two months? and so on?

[quote name='Revenge700']Thank you man! Got my 1 month gold for free! One quetsion though, can you stack 1 month gold so it'll be two months? and so on?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it just adds a month onto your account. For the past few free month things I've gotten I've also gotten the rewards bonus for renewal as well.

I have Sprint I did it last night from my phone then this morning from my wife's phone I haven't gotten the code from my wife's yet but it took a little while to get my code last night.

Edit: Just got the code form my wife's. I used my Gmail and it went to spam but with Hotmail it was in my inbox. Just something to keep in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid Fusion']is there an additional charge for doing this? (i already have unlimited text from my service provider)[/QUOTE]

Nope, if you have unlimited text, you should be fine

[quote name='golfing7861']Att iPhone not working :([/QUOTE]

if your Rich enough to waste money on an overexpensive iphone your not Cheap enough to Deserve a Free Month of XBL.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Flying Frog']if your Rich enough to waste money on an overexpensive iphone your not Cheap enough to Deserve a Free Month of XBL.:applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]
Umm you're?? Just write you are

In the long run it isn't a big deal, but it sucks that AT&T users can't get this to work, especially since we can get all the way to the TOKEN part.

Boo!

[quote name='Karmuh Ix']Will trade a 1600 MSP Code for M&M Code. Pm me[/QUOTE]

Do you really think people are on your level of stupidity to believe you?

[quote name='Flying Frog']if your Rich enough to waste money on an overexpensive iphone your not Cheap enough to Deserve a Free Month of XBL.:applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

This post is full of so much facepalm-ing it's not even funny...

Overexpensive, or good investment? I've made over $500 using my $200 iphone in the span of 6 months, most of it on apps not available on Android.

got it a few days ago. helped my brother & cousins get it they all were about to lose their gold memberships.

I replied with just the birthyear as in "1989" and then "TOKEN". I then received a code to enter at a website. It took forever getting to the website as my browser keeps redirecting stuff.

I entered the code and my info and am waiting for the xbl code to be emailed.

bread's done
Back