Free xBox 360 Avatar Item Code - Halo Reach Banshee Prop

I got a few PMs with a code for the Banshee. Thank you so much A Gamer, officerrickyross222, and Blade3D. You guys put a :3 on my face. It's only fair that I post my unused codes here, for the CAGs. Please let others know if you used a code.

YXMWH-RXW4R-KJD9M-QGM6M-THXQZ
F72FP-7FKP3-QCVH7-4XJGT-VGYXZ

[quote name='zeb06']Who did? Lol, throw one my way please :D

EDIT: Got one, thanks click![/QUOTE]

"danysuri", I think it was, had a trades list posted in here, and in the xbox code trading thread, that stated that he has/had 140 of the banshee codes to trade.

Im sure the mods deleted his posts, as sp00ge deleted his post in the xbox code trading thread citing abuse of the promotion. Therefore banshee codes cant even be listed for trade on CAG now. :whistle2:/

EDIT: As a side-note, just fired up xbl and noticed that like 5 people in my friends list now have a banshee. Word spreads fast. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I went down that entire list and all of them were used. Any other kind souls with a spare code? TIA!

Thanks AmyGrrl!

I'll be waiting for tonights code release!

I missed this one by a few minutes unfortunately.

Edit: Thank you very much AmyGrrl :)

You serve as an inspiration CAGs everywhere!

Bummer, the one day I don't go on my laptop and I miss something big. I know everyone has asked but if there is just one spare code i would very much appreciate it, thanks!

I have a few male and female Adidas Superstar avatar outfits for trade. PM me for details!

As a gesture of good faith, here are 8 female codes:

Female codes:

XVPWC-XFH47-4CCX4-WMQG7-MJFRZ
MMPYV-TPJK6-647KW-77MFK-HHC3Z
7476D-C9J2R-PTF43-KPF2C-2D32Z
7HFG6-T4GPV-Y7VPT-F6RDH-4TPGZ
FJY9H-K7KJD-QW2PX-CX9WH-2P2WZ
KVRJX-RY7DK-D47RC-DFPFG-JKCWZ
QTKXY-YFFYF-FR6CM-4YR4J-6X4RZ
MMFJ9-RCH2H-THVCD-2HV94-J99XZ

I have a code i gave to my brother but he said he already had it when he tried so i think the code should still work i don't want to try it and waste it..

Just tell me if it works if you redeem it..
HK97C-2CTHT-TWPCK-2M43X-762XZ

Wait, they started giving these out again? I had signed up the other day but no email. I guess you needed to do it again?

[quote name='jhferry']Wait, they started giving these out again? I had signed up the other day but no email. I guess you needed to do it again?[/QUOTE]

Try using a different email or check your junk/spam folder..

i've got a few more banchee codes, if anyone would like one im willing to trade for a 48 hour code or any other props/gear for avatars :D

bread's done
Back