Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah.. how long ago was this? Did the pending charges get removed??[/quote]

well that happened last time when i tried to sign up for 3 or 4 offers yet i only got credited for. all 4 charged my cc though.

that was early november when i ordered COD4.

i'm gonna be watching my cc the next few days so all the errored orders i tried to make yesterday dont somehow charge my cc either.

[quote name='aznguyen316']what's the deal with these sites saying card declined ineligible and then they charge you anyway?? WTF!

I was trying to use my paypal secure cards generated and they worked on a few and one a couple others were denied, which is cool but they still charged me the fee.. I'm hoping they're reversed as they're pending now but damn wtf.

Quicken, Rising Star, and Google so far are doing this to me.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about the pending charges. They'll go away eventually. So...howz about we compile the ones that have a problem with some cards, shall we?

Autovantage
eAuction
Google
Increase My Margin
Quickbooks
Rising Star
Yahoo Success Center

I personally got Quickbooks to work, but had no luck with YSC and Autovantage.

[quote name='aznguyen316']my GHIII changed to WalMart $100 gift card after I got the e-mail that it shipped

SO, you could be in for a GHIII in the next month if it doesn't change to Best BUy GC haha[/quote]

My GHIII order is still "waiting on item" I havent heard anything back from them since the email saying my walmart gc will be sent in the next 1-2 days.

Have anyone put in a GH3 order and still not recieved it? If so did you try and get the $100 gift card? I want to do that but i don't want to end up receiving GH3.

[quote name='uEih']Have anyone put in a GH3 order and still not recieved it? If so did you try and get the $100 gift card? I want to do that but i don't want to end up receiving GH3.[/quote]You'll get the bundle. Newly placed orders don't get offered GCs.

[quote name='dcgm']You'll get the bundle. Newly placed orders don't get offered GCs.[/quote]

Even after i wait for weeks and weeks?

just ordered mass effect yet it had been 2 weeks since i ordered my ddr and still nothing.

Hopefully they can see I never got it and give me another game

[quote name='sventhebruin']Welp, my first CoD4 actually did come today but no one told me lol[/quote]

when was it ordered and shipped =) curious.

[quote name='aznguyen316']when was it ordered and shipped =) curious.[/quote]

Hmm, I think it was ordered on the 5th, shipped on teh 8th (my birthday :bouncy:) and arrived today, the 20th.

I just realized that's actually pretty slow lol

Yeah, I think the holiday rush is really bogging Trainn down (understandably). I'm still waiting to get my "Scene-It" that I ordered on 12/8. I got a shipped email on 12/15, so it's not exactly DRASTICALLY late, but they have done better in the past. Here's hoping things return to normal after New Year's.

I emailed several days ago about my missing Orange Box and have gotten no reply at all. Maybe they took the week off for the holidays and didn't tell anyone.

Or the site is finally going to crash and burn.

EDIT: My paranoia was for naught, got the game today though Trainn's shipment date was off by nine days.

[quote name='aerotive']I emailed several days ago about my missing Orange Box and have gotten no reply at all. Maybe they took the week off for the holidays and didn't tell anyone.

Or the site is finally going to crash and burn.[/quote]

Don't think such things!!

[quote name='SpitFire158']My GH3 bundle and my Call of Duty 4 both shipped this week and i'm am hoping to get thim before Christmas.[/quote]
This week? If it was before tuesday you might get it that day.

No word on (2) of my MCR's.
Did a MCR for Bidz.com on Nov. 29th
Did a MCR for Autovantage on Dec. 5th

Also, still havent received the Halo Controller I ordered on Dec. 1st
Got the shipped email on Mon. Dec. 10th

Question about Dealmax: Is the second offer it signs you up for the same as Your Savings Club? I haven't got an email from the second part and I've cancelled Your Savings Club in the past. Also, earlier in the thread someone mentions Your Savings Club in connection to Dealmax but the phone number/name for the Dealmax 2nd offer and YSC are different.

[quote name='Skilgannon']Question about Dealmax: Is the second offer it signs you up for the same as Your Savings Club? I haven't got an email from the second part and I've cancelled Your Savings Club in the past. Also, earlier in the thread someone mentions Your Savings Club in connection to Dealmax but the phone number/name for the Dealmax 2nd offer and YSC are different.[/quote]

supposedly they are the same. I did not cancel anything else for dealmax and it has been said that the 2nd sign up is same as YSC.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Cool my bundle is shipping. I just got the shipping e-mail. I just hope i get it b4 Christmas.[/QUOTE]

When did ya order?

Finally got my month old mcr's for bidz, autovantage and ultimate grant secrets. I emailed them a couple days ago asking why they were taking so long to credit, and I checked the site to see that all three were just credited. Boo-yah, 2 new games!

[quote name='jonwindow2']Finally got my month old mcr's for bidz, autovantage and ultimate grant secrets. I emailed them a couple days ago asking why they were taking so long to credit, and I checked the site to see that all three were just credited. Boo-yah, 2 new games![/quote]

What did you do for bidz? Just the registration e-mail or like a purchase e-mail? I won an auction but haven't paid for it. I may just try to send the registration e-mail as I've seen it work.. but let me know thanks!

[quote name='aznguyen316']supposedly they are the same. I did not cancel anything else for dealmax and it has been said that the 2nd sign up is same as YSC.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, one less thing to worry about.

[quote name='aznguyen316']What did you do for bidz? Just the registration e-mail or like a purchase e-mail? I won an auction but haven't paid for it. I may just try to send the registration e-mail as I've seen it work.. but let me know thanks![/quote]

I originally sent both the registration and purchase email without headers. A week or two later I sent just the registration email with headers. A couple weeks later I finally got the credit. I think you just need to email trainn asking what is up with the credits.

i dont think the holiday is bogging Train down. i think its you cheapass kids getting christmas presents for you entire family through a free game site. i hate reading posts of some kid with 3 or 4 guitar hero III bundles on order.

[quote name='max pl']i dont think the holiday is bogging Train down. i think its you cheapass kids getting christmas presents for you entire family through a free game site. i hate reading posts of some kid with 3 or 4 guitar hero III bundles on order.[/quote]

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you there.

First of all, most people here aren't kids. Second, you really have a problem with people taking about an hour of their time, maybe $20, and getting $300 or $400 in return??

Why do you have a problem with that?? Cuz you didn't think of it first?

no i have a problem with the service being slowed because some people are way too cheap and get their christmas presents through a free game website.

this is cheapassgamer.com, but ordering numerous bundles of something to give out as gifts, forcing someone else who actually wants a game for his or her personal enjoyment is the epitome off cheapass.

Yess!!! Mass Effect came...after 2 weeks of Being Shipped!

Now all im waiting for is my Halo 3 headset to replace my old headset that broke.

[quote name='max pl']no i have a problem with the service being slowed because some people are way too cheap and get their christmas presents through a free game website.

this is cheapassgamer.com, but ordering numerous bundles of something to give out as gifts, forcing someone else who actually wants a game for his or her personal enjoyment is the epitome off cheapass.[/quote]

Well, if it helps any, I and most of the people here are not like that. And most of them did this a month before Christmas, it seems.

[quote name='max pl']No, I have a problem with yoiu guys all getting multiple copies of a game and forcing me to have to wait longer.

You guys are truly cheapasses, but instead of treating it like a good thing, I'm going to complain about it because your cheapness inconveniences me.

Waaaa waaa waaa.[/quote]

There, I translated his post into English for you guys

none of the games im getting at the site are for presents. im greedy so theyre all for me. i already have guitar hero 3 but i ordered a bundle so i could sell it on ebay for $180. im not complaining about the slow response times and shipping though. its a few days before christmas and shipping stuff right now is terrible.

What the hell?

What's wrong with people using this site to give to someone as Christmas gifts? A gift = gift.
Giving someone GHIII is the same thing, regardless of the fact if you bought it in a store, or got it as an incentive for participating in a website.

My order for Guitar Hero III still says waiting on item despite the fact that I received a gift card instead. I think they are going to ship me GH III when it becomes available again.

Ugh, I just came across one of those retarded posts in another forum. It's guys like this that make everyone think this site is a scam.

PART1: IS THIS REAL?

Hi everyone! You probably think that those "Freebie" websites are always a SCAM and are NOT RELIABLE...
It's true! Most of them are a scam! I personally experienced a scam website...
But after a big and deep research... I finally found a site that really gives free stuff!

Well, it's not as easy as it sounds... To get your free item (that can be a console including Xbox360 Elite, you are going to have to complete an offer, and refer friends... but we'll speak about that later... now I have to prove you that it's not a scam, and that everything is true...

First of all, read CAREFULLY this blog: http://freebieinfo.blogspot.com/ (Only read it! Don't register from the links in the blog!) Inside, there's a PROOF section, that explains carefully that everything is true, if you're still not convinced, watch also the NEWS REPORT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKYVE__Mug

Believe me, this is true! They make money by having ADS's and customers! Also by having offers! it's SURELY not a scam, many people proved it, and I myself received and iPod time ago!

If you are still not convinced, look at the PROOF GALLERY: http://www.freeofferspot.com/proof_gallery.html
and the TESTIMONIALS: http://www.freeofferspot.com/testimonials.html

There's also the "About Us" section that says:

Established in 2004, Free Offer Spot has
powerfully emerged into the internet freebie
scene.

Since its inception Free Offer Spot has
been helping people legitimately attain free
products via completing sponsored offers.

Our main goal has been helping people
become aware of an legitimate "freebie site"
created for users to attain free gifts such as
the iPod, iPhone, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360
and more.

The freebie sites we link to are run and operated by a fantastic company, Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

This site has been confirmed by respectable sources such as
CNN, MSNBC, Fox, Wired and G4

If you have any doubts, I suggest you investigate more... but I'm a serious person that understands Internet, and I really looked very carefully at this site, and I can assure you, it's not a SCAM! You can really get free products!

If you have questions, here's the FAQ section of the site:

FAQ about site:

Are you legitimate?
Yes, we are. Over $2,500,000 worth of items have been shipped to users around the United States and Canada.

How can you offer items for free?
We partner with well-known advertisers such as AOL, BlockBuster and Bank of America who pay us for referring new potential
customers to try their online offers. We, in turn, use a portion of the commissions received from our sponsors to purchase/ship you
a totally free gift.

What does it cost to sign-up?
Nothing! Membership is completely free!

Can I sign-up more then once?
No, each site is limited to one account per person, location, household. You may, however, have an account on each of our sites.

I've place my order, when will I receive it?
When you place your order, you will be provided with a shipping estimate, however, most orders (excluding backordered & pre-ordered
merchandise) are filled within 2 week.

Will I be spammed after signing up for your site?
No, we thank you for registering for the site and value your trust. We will NEVER sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any
third parties.

Are you convinced now? I surely am! and do you want your free gift? I do! then read how to register and have your gift:

PART2: HOW TO PROCEED?

Registering is very easy, after chosing a free offer

(Wii: http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4482244
Xbox360 Elite: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4482400
iPhone"

*Note: It's very important that during the registration, your personal information is correct! You don't have nothing to worry about! The site is secure and totally safe! If the information is not accurate, you will get banned from the site...*

Then you'll be sent to another form, complete it! I know it's scary for you to give your personal information to a site, it happened to me too, but think that you're gonna be able to have whatever you want! Wii, Xbox, iPhone, etc..! And this site is reliable also! So don't be afraid ;-) Your information will be kept secret, and no one will reach it.

After this, comes the hardest part! Hoy have to sign up for an offer! There are some free offers, but after a while you have to pay for them, and This is how the site makes money... so IF YOU SIGN UP FOR A FREE OFFER (like stamps.com) DON'T FORGET TO CANCEL IT AFTER THE CREDIT IS APPROVED!

These are the best offers:

1. Stamps.com - Totally Free Trial! Includes $5 Free Stamps. Get credit INSTANTLY!
2. eAuction Tutor - Costs between FREE to $5 - INSTANTLY credits!
3. Blockbuster - Cheap $9.99 trial, but you get a movie! Reputable company. Credits INSTANTLY!
4. eBay - Any offer by this multi-billion dollar company. Credits INSTANTLY!
5. 12 in 1 - Totally Free Trial for some vitamins. Credited SAME DAY!
6. Advantage Language - Cost about $7, but you can learn spanish. Credits INSTANTLY!
7. Video Professor - Learn computers for free. Pay $6.95 shipping only. Credits INSTANTLY!
8. Zooba - Simply register for the book club. Get credit INSTANTLY!
9. PhotoStamps - Create one sheet of customized stamps. Get credit INSTANTLY!
10. QuickBooks Quick Start - Cost only $4.95 for shipping (kit is free!). INSTANT credit!
11. Rising Star - Totally Free Trial! You get credit INSTANTLY!
12. Reunion.com - Just register and search people for FREE. Get credit INSTANTLY!

Other great offers (which may still be around)...

1. True.com - Totally Free Trial! You get credit INSTANTLY!
2. FreeBidding / Driving4Dollars / Official Auctions / Shopping4Money - Cost about $1-6 for a 1 day trial. Credits INSTANTLY, or under 15 minutes.
3. LipoBurn - Totally Free 30 Trial! You get credit INSTANTLY!
4. "Girls Gone Wild" DVD - Cost $1. Get 2 DVDs. INSTANT credit. Can't get better?
3.gif

5. SleepRite - Well-known brand and great product. You get credit INSTANTLY!
6. Bidz.com - Signup and get something, simple! Get INSTANT credit! Credit card NOT required!
7. Bargain.com (any one) - Just $1 for a 7-day trial! INSTANT credit!
8. Rapid Auction Success Club - Cost only $3.87 for shipping! You get credit INSTANTLY!
9. CellaDerm - Just $9 for a 7-day trial! Try one of or all three products! INSTANT credit!
10. Celebrity Fit Club - Simply register to the club. You get credit INSTANTLY!

So chose the one that you like... If you are in Canada (like me) many offers are not gonna be available... and when you will click on them, you will be sent on a site like "Webfetti", so check for them... I don't think there are gonna be free offers if you are in Canada... so you might gonna have to pay a few dollars (MAX 10$) but after all, getting a Wii for 10$ is better than getting a Wii for 300$, don't you think?
Otherwise, if you are in USA, chose a free offer (the best is stamps.com), and after it's approved, CANCEL it! (if you cancel it too soon, your credit is going to be cancelled, too! So cancel it after a week or so...)

In most of these offers, you are gonna be needed to use your CREDIT CARD number... don't run away! I know what you're thinking but you really have to think that if 3 million people did it, it's really not that dangerous to give your credit card!
I know the fact that you have to give the credit card is very, very suspicious, but I personally did it, and nothing happened, as I said, it's a TOTALLY secure site! and after the research that I did, there's really nothing to worry about! You won't be credited more than expected! It's sure at 100%!!! Even the News showed it! (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKYVE__Mug)

After choosing and completing an offer, you are gonna have to wait a bit, and you are gonna get approved (even if you do not get approved soon, you can still start inviting people right away! But it's important to sign up for the offer first!)
So here you have to do the same thing that I'm doing... convince people to register using your REFERRAL LINK (you are gonna find the link on your page!) And after you get the amount of referrals needed, you can finally ask them to send you your item!!!!! ( If you are going to register, please use my links! they are at the bottom of the page!)

I know... it sound really hard, tough, stupid, and strange, but millions of people received their gifts! And you can also!

So don't wait! You can register for each one of these offers, like I did:

SIGN UP FOR A FREE NINTENDO WII: http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4482244

DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER! FOLLOW THE LINKS UP HERE, CHOOSE A FREE OFFER, AND START REFERRING! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED THEIR GIFTS! NEWS, NEWSPAPERS, AND WEBSITES RECOMMAND THIS SITE! IT'S NOT A SCAM! IT'S A REAL SITE!

Have fun
3.gif
If you have questions, contact me! Mail/MSN: [email protected]

I hope no one here does shit like that

Yes, they come through UPS ground. What days do they ship? Mine supposedly left on December 3rd, but on the tracking number it said December 7th. So I think they ship 2 times a week. 12/7 was on a friday. So if mine shipped today[hopefully earlier] it should arrive in 4 days[as did creed.]Which means......
Christmas day

Win.

I Looked at the Packing slip for the Mass Effect order...it was shipped on Dec 20, 2007 yesterday

Hmm...So...Is the shipping schedule been changed to thursday's and tuesdays?...becuase my Wireless headset was labled as shipped 4 days ago.

[quote name='max pl']no i have a problem with the service being slowed because some people are way too cheap and get their christmas presents through a free game website.

this is cheapassgamer.com, but ordering numerous bundles of something to give out as gifts, forcing someone else who actually wants a game for his or her personal enjoyment is the epitome off cheapass.[/quote]

Let me get this straight...you think it's selfish that people give these games out as gifts?

I lol'd at this guy complaining about people ordering multiple items.

I have 4 more GHIIIs on order, thanks. I do the same thing as you- same time, same effort, and I like getting the same result. There's no crime in playing the game to the fullest. It's no one's fault but your own that you aren't taking full advantage of this great site.

Go cry in a corner, please.

On another note, I emailed Trainn about the bundles. Amazon and RO are stocked, so we should start seeing lots of "shipped" posts!

[quote name='dcgm']

On another note, I emailed Trainn about the bundles. Amazon and RO are stocked, so we should start seeing lots of "shipped" posts![/quote]

Bah, they havent responded to my support ticket yet. i hope they cancel one of my GH3s before I get shipped 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back