Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='max pl']no i have a problem with the service being slowed because some people are way too cheap and get their christmas presents through a free game website.

this is cheapassgamer.com, but ordering numerous bundles of something to give out as gifts, forcing someone else who actually wants a game for his or her personal enjoyment is the epitome off cheapass.[/QUOTE]
Your argument there sounds backwards to me. How is it being "way too cheap" whether you use it yourself, or gift it?

[quote name='Foladar']Your argument there sounds backwards to me. How is it being "way too cheap" whether you use it yourself, or gift it?[/quote]
Actually, the key point in his argument is that you're basically a cheap asshole if you order games to give to others. This person believes in only getting things for one's self.

I hate to be so blunt (and throw names), but this is clearly a retard.

[quote name='dcgm']Actually, the key point in his argument is that you're basically a cheap asshole if you order games to give to others. This person believes in only getting things for one's self.

I hate to be so blunt (and throw names), but this is clearly a retard.[/quote]
That's backwards logic. Either you're drunk right now or everyone hates you in your life because you make no sense.

So if I order games to give to my best freind, I'm a cheap asshole.

Totally makes sense
*waits for TehMuffinman,HighlightShow,Slim Gatsby,assholes to flamebait*

Crud big problem. So basically this site is awesome. The first round i did both offers my self and got a $100 bb gift card instead of GH3. The second round i switched to referals and and did 1 offer myself to get another GH3 bundle. Ive been so busy i forgot to reset my account again after my last order. So now today i get another referal whose gone green and i reset my account thinking the extra referal will carry over. I guess i was wrong because my progress meter doesnt register the referal despite the fact it shows up in the referal section as complete. Do i have to email trainn or will this resolve itself.

cheers,
Mike

Has anyone done and got credit from Dermawand??? Was it easy to cancel?? I think this is gonna be the next offer Ill do so i can get xbox live.

Also when I was filling out the registration form for complete home, on the part where it you fill in your email, it wouldnt let me fit my whole email in and im confused. Has this happened to anyone else. Can someone explain to me how to get around this?

hey sorry I didn't quote the post but I got some more info on shipping.

It does look like Thursday is a shipping date as my sister is on the site and she ordered The Simpsons and got a shipped e-mail on Dec. 17th, yet I typed in the tracking # found on the box and it was shipped on the 20th, yesterday, 2nd day air, but came in early to my parent's house in one day (today). So yeah don't believe that you'll get your game soon when you get the e-mail as they aren't really shipped yet. Origin from Dallas, TX

I've checked another one of my sister's orders and I got a shipped e-mail two days before it was actually shipped, and received via next day although it was 2nd day air via ups. Nice. The origin of this was OKC, OK

If their shipping emails are similar to the other places such as Amazon, its an email generated when they've begun the shipping process .. which generally means the shipping center (whether it be UPS, USPS, etc) knows to pick up the package for shipment.

[quote name='opterasis']Ummm UPS ships on christmas day?[/QUOTE]
No.
http://www.pressroom.ups.com/holiday/calendar
Dec 25 - Tuesday - No UPS pickup or delivery

The same is also true for Jan 1st, since I'm sure it'll be asked.

key words in my post were "numerous" and "personal enjoyment". you should all go back and read that over.

i dont get why kids order GHIII bundles to go sell at walmart for money, when there are dozens of sites just like this who offer nothing but giftcards and cash to fulfill similar offers.

[quote name='dcgm']I have 4 more GHIIIs on order, thanks. I do the same thing as you- same time, same effort, and I like getting the same result. There's no crime in [/quote]

and the difference between the two of us is that i actually want to play a game and youre just here to exploit the system. you have absolutely no need for that many bundles. if you want money, use a different site; i want games and its why i use this one.

Actually, I want a bundle for myself.

And I like this site. It's the best freebie site around. I'm sure the majority here agree with that notion.

[quote name='dcgm']Actually, I want a bundle for myself.

And I like this site. It's the best freebie site around. I'm sure the majority here agree with that notion.[/quote]

i don't. This site SUCKS!!!!

JK

[quote name='max pl']
and the difference between the two of us is that i actually want to play a game and youre just here to exploit the system. you have absolutely no need for that many bundles. if you want money, use a different site; i want games and its why i use this one.[/quote]

How is it exploiting the system? He did the offers he needed to do. The site doesn't give a limit per title. No ones doing anything wrong. I hardly doubt a handful of people are responsible for depleting whatever massive stock of GH3 that amazon had.

It does suck...i'm saving way too much money from this site. Before I could only get a buger now I can actaully add cheese to my combo meal.

[quote name='popemogoth']It does suck...i'm saving way too much money from this site. Before I could only get a buger now I can actaully add cheese to my combo meal.[/quote]

I know. This site only adds to America's obesity.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I know. This site only adds to America's obesity.[/quote]
fuck yeah!

Anyways, just did 5 offers for my uncle. He gave me a $30 gift card. Sadly it was only 5 because I didn't know dermawand had a $15 charge xP
Just ordered a GHIII bundle for him, hopefully another one in the morning. I'm offering to pay him $10 to pay him back for the bad offer thing xP

Okay now seriously, what offers can I get soon[5 days or less] that I can use with a Visa GC.
I've done
Complete Home
DealMax[X]
DermaWand[X]
AutoVan
Great Fun
===========================================
And which ones should I do first?

I got my Halo 3 and Orange Box, But I ordered GH2 last week and it was shipped monday, so Id love to know if I should send a support ticket, and do they usually supply a trackig number?

I can see this guy's point where he's saying that some people here are being greedy, which is hurting his chances of getting a game he actually wants to play, whereas they're just going to sell them.

But, I think he's going about it the wrong way, bitching us out.

Is it really any different than someone going to a store and buying it then?

I mean, would you call someone greedy who went to a store and bought a bunch of copies to use as presents? Probably only if you were waiting in line for it when they bought the last few. The only reason he cares is because instead of buying it, they're using the same method of acquisition that he planned to use.

my request to get a GC rather than guitar hero 3 was denied (not surprisingly, i ordered it only 2 weeks ago). Anyway, i think im going to get the guitar hero 2 bundle instead, then buy the GH3 game on ebay or something. the guitar in 2's is better anyway IMO.

to anyone who has gotten a gh bundle, does the game itself inside come with the individual case and manual and stuff? im planning on just selling the game, and buying GH3. is resale allowed?

[quote name='opterasis']How is it exploiting the system? He did the offers he needed to do. The site doesn't give a limit per title. No ones doing anything wrong. I hardly doubt a handful of people are responsible for depleting whatever massive stock of GH3 that amazon had.[/quote]

yes massive stock explains the month-long delays to get GHIII bundles.

[quote name='max pl']yes massive stock explains the month-long delays to get GHIII bundles.[/quote]

Stop being a nit-picking baby. The point is amazons stock of GH3s was not depleted by people using yourfree360games. Theres a holiday coming up, you may have heard of it, its called "Christmas". Gift giving is a popular tradition for this holiday, video games being especially popular. Go cry to Santa that you can't get a copy, not us.

Just got caught up in the thread. Sorry for my absence. It's a little more difficult to get online here at home (I'm on Christmas Break).

Guys, please keep the bickering OUT of this thread. This is an FAQ and discussion of the site. We do NOT need 50 posts about whether this is right/wrong. Just ignore posts that are blatantly made to ignite such issues.

If I missed any legitimate questions in the last few pages, feel free to ask them again. And I answered all PM's.

Thinking of firing off another email asking about that December update. He told me it would be made during this last week...and it hasn't. :)

[quote name='Rig']Just got caught up in the thread. Sorry for my absence. It's a little more difficult to get online here at home (I'm on Christmas Break).

Guys, please keep the bickering OUT of this thread. This is an FAQ and discussion of the site. We do NOT need 50 posts about whether this is right/wrong. Just ignore posts that are blatantly made to ignite such issues.

If I missed any legitimate questions in the last few pages, feel free to ask them again. And I answered all PM's.

Thinking of firing off another email asking about that December update. He told me it would be made during this last week...and it hasn't. :)[/quote]

Yeah I've been going to the site and clicking newest added link or whatever it was hoping there were new games.. man I want to order a couple jan. games I have some credits saved up for.. plus I can't spend anymore this year haha

I guess I could ask you a question Rig, on the tax form thing.. I know taxes haven't been filed yet but you happen to know what kind of effect it will have toward your taxes, the gifts I mean. Like will you be "owing" more due to the free games etc. thanks

Sorry about that Rig.

Anyways, got a call from Visa about supsicious charges on my gfs card, I'm assuming they noticed a clusterfuck of 1$ charges all within 1 hour. She has to call when she gets home, hope I didn't get screwed over, since I signed up for the offers on monday, and cancelled thursday.

Ye, sorry bout that ;)

Anyone know if USPS will be delivering Monday? (I figure that's what they'd use for a gift card.)

[quote name='Chuckles']Ye, sorry bout that ;)

Anyone know if USPS will be delivering Monday? (I figure that's what they'd use for a gift card.)[/quote]

Not sure if they do or not.. I think UPS does, but my gift card from Walmart came straight from walmart corporate offices via 1st class USPS..

Just got my $200 dollar bestbuy card for the 2 lost Guitarhero III it came via UPS and was one $200 dollar card not 2 $100(one for each game)

just got my fifa 08 today. ordered december 7th and shipped on the 15th. but according to the box and packing slip it was ordered and shipped on the 20th via ups next day air.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Blargh, my DiRT that shipped out on Monday still isn't here....

My MCR filed on like Tuesday isn't filled yet either..[/QUOTE]

for me it usually takes a week for the game to arrive after its been shipped. and for your MCR, it normally takes 10 business days so you can expect it to credit during the first week of january.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']for me it usually takes a week for the game to arrive after its been shipped. and for your MCR, it normally takes 10 business days so you can expect it to credit during the first week of january.[/quote]

Oh alright, hopefully the game arrives on Monday.

[quote name='miktau']Crud big problem. So basically this site is awesome. The first round i did both offers my self and got a $100 bb gift card instead of GH3. The second round i switched to referals and and did 1 offer myself to get another GH3 bundle. Ive been so busy i forgot to reset my account again after my last order. So now today i get another referal whose gone green and i reset my account thinking the extra referal will carry over. I guess i was wrong because my progress meter doesnt register the referal despite the fact it shows up in the referal section as complete. Do i have to email trainn or will this resolve itself.

cheers,
Mike[/quote]

nvm guys issue resolved itself after a day.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='OffTheWall16']how do i canel AT HOME REWARDS?[/quote]

If you click the link they emailed you, there should be a cancel link, I beleive at the top of the main page. Everyone was talking about cancelling these on the phone, I think its alot easier to cancel them online, and I got the cancelation numbers instantly.

How long does it take for them to respond to support tickets? I submitted one on the 19th asking them to cancel one of my guitar heros, and haven't heard back from them yet.

So far ive done

At home rewards
privacy matters
simply you

Are there any more by this company? Or are there any others that can be canceled easily online? Is dealmax a part of this company?

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='miktau']So far ive done

At home rewards
privacy matters
simply you

Are there any more by this company? Or are there any others that can be canceled easily online? Is dealmax a part of this company?

cheers,
Mike[/quote]

I believe it is. I remember 1 of those 4 offers was a slightly different website layout than the other 3, but they all work basicly the same, and were easily cancelled online.

For me, bargain.com was one of the best offers I've done. It was only $1, it credited in a few hours, and it can be cancelled online.

The other issue though, is that I seem to be the only one in this thread that it worked for. Everyone else has had to file an MCR.

just got this email after waiting 5 days for a response.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately, we are not offering gift certificates for newly placed
orders. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

All newly placed orders are being fulfilled as we obtain additional
supply of the bundle. For your reference though, we are expecting
that we would be able to fulfill your order for the Guitar Hero III
bundle in the next 1-2 weeks.

I do understand that you may not wish to wait though, so, if you
do not want to and would like to order a different game, please let
us know and we will cancel your order for you so that you may
re-place it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further
questions!

R.M.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']just got this email after waiting 5 days for a response.[/quote]
yeah we've been getting that information around. When was your GHIII order placed? J/w because they said they could probably fulfill it within 1-2 weeks and wanted to see wher I might stand in my fulfillment.

I just found some important info.. I guess

Tax earnings are added when the date of order is placed, not when shipped. I'm nearing it so I'll wait til the 1st to place an order I suppose =)

[quote name='aznguyen316']Yeah I've been going to the site and clicking newest added link or whatever it was hoping there were new games.. man I want to order a couple jan. games I have some credits saved up for.. plus I can't spend anymore this year haha

I guess I could ask you a question Rig, on the tax form thing.. I know taxes haven't been filed yet but you happen to know what kind of effect it will have toward your taxes, the gifts I mean. Like will you be "owing" more due to the free games etc. thanks[/quote]
As far as your taxes go, it would depend on whether you have a job or not. With a job, you may not end up paying that much. If they would usually owe you money, it would turn out that that money would end up eating up some of the cost of using the site (if that makes sense).

Though, I don't really know how much money gets taken. It definitely depends on how much you received on the Trainn site, if you have a job or not, and other tax-related information. Until I have to submit my taxes and such, I won't really have a better answer. Sorry.

EDIT: And to the guys above, there's no reason to apologize. I was just letting everyone know. Hell, I'm not even a mod, so you wouldn't have to listen to me anyway! :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back