Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Learn how to calibrate your guitar. It wasn't necessary for me (I've got a Toshiba plasma tv), but some people have to. There shouldn't be any lag.
[/quote]

im not talking about the tv, the wireless guitar itself isnt as good as the wired xplorer. at least IMO..

Wow this sucks... yet another day and no sign of the Halo 3 controller I ordered on Dec. 1st. I got the shipped email on Monday, Dec. 10th.

I put a support ticket in too this past Friday. But no response.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']When was the game shipped out?[/quote]

i ordered it 12/18, the status changed to shipped on the 19th but it actually shipped out 12/20, it came ups next day air

Grr, I better get DiRT soon! Was planning on gifting it...

Can anyone answer this?:

"My 4000 point card I ordered on Dec. 12th, shipping estimate was Dec 19th, (I forgot the real shipping date) just arrived. Funny thing is, DiRT, which was ordered on Dec. 9th, and shipped out on Dec. 17th still isn't here. At what point should I say that it isn't coming and contact Trainn? Also, If I sign up for offers using a prepaid gift card and don't cancel them what would happen?"

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Grr, I better get DiRT soon! Was planning on gifting it...

Can anyone answer this?:

"My 4000 point card I ordered on Dec. 12th, shipping estimate was Dec 19th, (I forgot the real shipping date) just arrived. Funny thing is, DiRT, which was ordered on Dec. 9th, and shipped out on Dec. 17th still isn't here. At what point should I say that it isn't coming and contact Trainn? Also, If I sign up for offers using a prepaid gift card and don't cancel them what would happen?"[/quote]

for the prepaid I assume they will charge the prepaid again.. so if you have money on it, watch out haha, if not then just don't refill that one card again. why not cancel anyway? Less trouble all the way around.

a sfor your Dirt not in yet, send an email for sure. My GHII didn't come in after like 2 weeks so I sent an e-mail and they said they shipped another one to arrive in 3-5 days.. I'm out of town so I don't know if it really came in yet but I hope it did. They will send out another copy for ya, I've seen it happen for others as well. Good CS.

Has anyone tried that Grant Consultant offer yet? I tried but every card I tried was declined. Has anyone else had this problem?

Trainn just confirmed that i was getting a $100 gift card and not GH3. I'll just go to my local Sam's Club where they have 10 GH3 bundles for $80

i just did grant consultant and it worked fine for me. just waiting for credit now.

Grant Consultant
Cost: $3.87
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-868-0848 or e-mail [email protected]
Hours: M-F 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Special Notes: Also signed up for Network Agenda for 40 days.

So Guitar Hero 3 is really backed up, eh? Should I just go upon ordering other games then? Also, if I go to Giant Eagle or another grocery store, will a Visa gift card work on this site?

Just signed up with Grant Consultant. I'll put the details up in the OP in a bit.

Already received the welcome/confirmation email, but no credit yet.

[quote name='aznguyen316']for the prepaid I assume they will charge the prepaid again.. so if you have money on it, watch out haha, if not then just don't refill that one card again. why not cancel anyway? Less trouble all the way around.

a sfor your Dirt not in yet, send an email for sure. My GHII didn't come in after like 2 weeks so I sent an e-mail and they said they shipped another one to arrive in 3-5 days.. I'm out of town so I don't know if it really came in yet but I hope it did. They will send out another copy for ya, I've seen it happen for others as well. Good CS.[/quote]

Yeah but, assuming there's no money left on it what would happen? :whistle2:?
Is there any way they can bill to your address or something crazy?

Also, DiRT FINALLY came in! I was going to call tomorrow if it didn't!

:DMERRY CHRISTMAS CAG!!!!!!!!!:D

[quote name='Rig']Just signed up with Grant Consultant. I'll put the details up in the OP in a bit.

Already received the welcome/confirmation email, but no credit yet.[/quote]

Huh - that's a new one. Let us know, Rig, if it completes. I'm considering doing this one myself. (Pretty much ran out of offers, I have one offer completed and two MCRs going on...so I'm looking for something that I can at least order a game.)

Anyone heard anything yet on their MCRs for Bargain?

I just had a little blip was wrapping some presents and opened up my 2 amazon packages that were supposed to have Mass Effect, and Assassin's Creed, but instead ended up with Assassin's Creed, and the new Harry Potter movie on Dvd. Not sure how that happened, probably an amazon screw up. Weird. Hope Trainn can fix.

just did Grant Consultant as well, pretty painless

says "credits same day". Ive had some "credit same day" credit quickly.

will be interesting to see how long it takes to credit, or considering its a new offer if it takes an MCR ala Bargain

Grant Consultant has got to be one of the first times I ever got a welcome email instantaneously.

btw, has anyones MCR for Bargain gone through yet? lol

[quote name='spidamatrix']I just had a little blip was wrapping some presents and opened up my 2 amazon packages that were supposed to have Mass Effect, and Assassin's Creed, but instead ended up with Assassin's Creed, and the new Harry Potter movie on Dvd. Not sure how that happened, probably an amazon screw up. Weird. Hope Trainn can fix.[/quote]
Does the receipt with the Potter DVD say from Transcendent Innovations?

Whenever I get a game from Amazon via Trainn, it always has their name/address in the return part.

Still havent gotten credit for Grant Consultant, hopefully within the next few hours as the dude above did it about 3 hours before me.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Does the receipt with the Potter DVD say from Transcendent Innovations?

Whenever I get a game from Amazon via Trainn, it always has their name/address in the return part.

.[/quote]

No it doesn't. Definetly a screw up on Amazon's part. How do i go about correcting this? I am not really sure if it is Trainn's problem.

How long generally does it take to get credit from bargain.com? I've been waiting ages. Not the same day, Trainn! :(

[quote name='Ed Zed']How long generally does it take to get credit from bargain.com? I've been waiting ages. Not the same day, Trainn! :([/quote]

Forever. Just file an MCR when you can.

I still havent gotten credit for Grant Consultant bah. Hopefully later today.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Forever. Just file an MCR when you can.

I still havent gotten credit for Grant Consultant bah. Hopefully later today.[/quote]Goddamnit :(

Just did grant consultant. Come on damnit, daddy needs college hoops.

Do shipping dates stick fairly rigidly to what you're quoted? Because I've ordered stuff a day after eachother, and they're 3 days apart on shipping. Do things ship early? Thanks.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i just did grant consultant and it worked fine for me. just waiting for credit now.

Grant Consultant
Cost: $3.87
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-868-0848 or e-mail [email protected]
Hours: M-F 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Special Notes: Also signed up for Network Agenda for 40 days.[/quote] Did you get an email about network agenda? What's the email/number for that?

shipping dates are an approximation.

Still waiting on my bargain MCR. It will be 10 business days this friday...

[quote name='dcgm']shipping dates are an approximation.

Still waiting on my bargain MCR. It will be 10 business days this friday...[/quote]So they can ship early?

I also received credit for Grant Consultant.

Not ordering anything until January 1. Don't need to add to my already large amount for this year! :lol:

From reading the Slick Deals forum, it seems that the highest order # of the recently shipped GH3 bundles is around 243664, give or take a couple hundred. Mine is 244067. I'm like 400 behind. :cry:

the support ticket from trainn for me told me that theyll be shipping my gh3 in 2-3 weeks and i can change it to another game if i want

[quote name='evanft']From reading the Slick Deals forum, it seems that the highest order # of the recently shipped GH3 bundles is around 243664, give or take a couple hundred. Mine is 244067. I'm like 400 behind. :cry:[/quote]

uh guys you gotta remember not all 400 of those order #'s are GHIII orders... many many of them are just other video games..

just did grant consultants.. so yeah hope it credits.

[quote name='Unickuta']Can you use a debt card for stamps.com? There's $20 on it, so I can afford that $14.95 activation/checking thingy.[/quote]

yes, you can

still no credit for Grant Consultant, dammit

their system may only credit once per day and I did it at like 1:30 am so I still have slight hope espc as Rig and that other dude did it hours before I did, but the fact I dont have it yet makes me think its going to be another damn MCR (third offer in a row). Clearing cookies, doing all that, just annoying.

One quick question:

I signed up for Complete Home and Great Fun, not knowing it takes 5 days to credit. If I sign up for 2 more that credit immediately, or faster, will those two credits in the 5 days just count towards another game? Or will they basically be lost?

[quote name='dsella']One quick question:

I signed up for Complete Home and Great Fun, not knowing it takes 5 days to credit. If I sign up for 2 more that credit immediately, or faster, will those two credits in the 5 days just count towards another game? Or will they basically be lost?[/quote]

credits aren't ever lost if not used.. they'll remember/save

[quote name='aznguyen316']credits aren't ever lost if not used.. they'll remember/save[/quote]

That's good to know. So if I go to two more offers, order a game, and wait the extra 4 days the credits will just be used for another game?

[quote name='dsella']That's good to know. So if I go to two more offers, order a game, and wait the extra 4 days the credits will just be used for another game?[/quote]

no, they donate those credits to poor children in Korea

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']no, they donate those credits to poor children in Korea[/quote]

At least they go to a good use. :applause:

[quote name='DaPimpinJ']Hey how is everyone!!! If someone could please do my referral it'd be great!
LOLOL
THANK YOU[/quote]
banned-1-1.gif

well damn, still no freakin credit for Grant Consultant, yet another stinking MCR it looks like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hope Im wrong but now more than 24 hours since I did the stupid offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back