Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know a way that I can check my total amount of money left on a Visa Debit gift card? I know you can call, but I'd rather not do that.

[quote name='SpitFire158']does it say allacess at the top?[/quote]

Was that directed toward me? If so, I don't see that anywhere.

[quote name='dsella']Was that directed toward me? If so, I don't see that anywhere.[/quote]

ok the one i have has all access at the top with the amount at the top right

[quote name='dsella']Does anybody know a way that I can check my total amount of money left on a Visa Debit gift card? I know you can call, but I'd rather not do that.[/quote]

I think calling is the only way.. why not? It's automated usually, computer tells you your balance... I can't see any other way unless it's through a company with a website.

Ok, thanks guys. I am not too worried about my balance right now, seeing as I have only spent roughly $8.50 on it from this site only. Once I get down to less and less I might start checking, though.

Grrr.
No grant consultant yet. I have four offers waiting to credit now - and 5 completed. Grr.

What're some same day ones that actually, y'know, credit in the same day? It sucks, because I can't do any of the yahoo/margin/google seo ones because they won't take prepaid visas.

One last question - What happens if I run out of money on the card? Will they just cancel my subscription for me?

i just cancelled the first number for privacy matters and when i try cancelling the second number i get an error message as if no longer a member. anyone have this happen to them? am i supposed to be cancelling both numbers?

no i was attempting to cancel privacy matters. in the OP, it states that you must cancel two offers and provides the numbers you call.

i called the first and cancelled and the second number gives me an error message when i provide my member id for privacy matters.

the second number is for member club savings.

Sorry for not being around the thread as much as usual. I am staying very busy during my break. (I'm actually playing some games, rather than being on here 24/7 to talk about them! :lol:)

I'm busy with other stuff too, of course. ;)

I answered all the PM's I had. I will get that information in the OP that I need to do...but not until late tonight or tomorrow. My computer time is limited at the moment, and I like to have cancelled the trial and such before posting the information.

So anyway, keep up with any questions, and if you really need something, feel free to send those PM's. I promise I will get to them eventually! :)

[quote name='omgu8myrice']wireless les paul?[/quote]

ya but i rather wanted the card b/c i found the bundle for $80 but still i am a happy man.

[quote name='SpitFire158']ya but i rather wanted the card b/c i found the bundle for $80 but still i am a happy man.[/QUOTE]

well you can sell it on ebay for $180 then itll be like getting the gift card after you buy the $80 bundle

ebay's not going for that much anymore haha.. and when you say a month and a half of waiting, is that just from after placing the order or actually waiting after getting a shipped email?

I got a shipped email for GHII (2) on Nov. 30th and haven't received it yet. I e-mailed them and got a response on Dec. 15th that they sent another one and expect it in 3-5 bus. days and THAT hasn't came in either.. my only thing I haven't gotten from this site =(

[quote name='aznguyen316']ebay's not going for that much anymore haha.. and when you say a month and a half of waiting, is that just from after placing the order or actually waiting after getting a shipped email?

I got a shipped email for GHII (2) on Nov. 30th and haven't received it yet. I e-mailed them and got a response on Dec. 15th that they sent another one and expect it in 3-5 bus. days and THAT hasn't came in either.. my only thing I haven't gotten from this site =([/quote]

Ordered on the 10th of November and got a shipping e-mail on the 17th. I e-mailed Trainn asking for a card on the 18th but they instead send me the bundle.

Grant Consultant just credited here about 24 hours after it went through.

Ordered myself College Hoops 2k8! :)

Again, is it usually 5 days to get here? I'm in Pennsylvania. I wish there was a reason they put a random 5 day gap between when you order and when they ship. I have 3 things ordered that haven't shipped yet (simpsons, scene it, college hoops 2k8.)

[quote name='Ed Zed']Grant Consultant just credited here about 24 hours after it went through.

Again, is it usually 5 days to get here? .[/quote]
No, its not.

Again, for the 34907895 time in this thread, it takes about a week to ship, then following that it could take up to another week for it to arrive. It all depends on what day they actually ship it. I've gotten shipped emails on a Friday, but it didnt actually ship till the following Wednesday, arrived the next day.

Day of order - 7 days till ship
Ship - 2-7 days to arrival

I've had a game ship out early only once (5 days after order), and Ive had games ship late twice (the 8th day after ordering). It doesnt matter where you live, 9/10 times they're shipped 1st or 2nd day air from your nearest Amazon shipping depot. Most likely, it will ship in a week to the day of ordering, and you'll receive it 2-3 days after that. Thats usually my case and most other people.

I just did Gamefly, I understand it takes up to 3 days.. But I did this like an hour or 2 ago. I have my Que with 10 or 11 titles..and I never got a confirmation e-mail.
When does that come?
I want to make sure I have that in the event I don't get credited in a few days.

[quote name='lilboo']I just did Gamefly, I understand it takes up to 3 days.. But I did this like an hour or 2 ago. I have my Que with 10 or 11 titles..and I never got a confirmation e-mail.
When does that come?
I want to make sure I have that in the event I don't get credited in a few days.[/quote]

Have you been charged yet? I've joined things and don't get charged right away. It all depends on the system. Also, be warned that Gamefly has been a notorious "non-crediter", all I mean by that is many people have had to file MCRs.

Anyway..

I've got some stockpiled credits now, and there's literally nothing I want at the moment. Hopefully they put Devil May Cry 4 in the January update, or even the December one which they are probably not even bothering with.

[quote name='lilboo']I just did Gamefly, I understand it takes up to 3 days.. But I did this like an hour or 2 ago. I have my Que with 10 or 11 titles..and I never got a confirmation e-mail.
When does that come?
I want to make sure I have that in the event I don't get credited in a few days.[/QUOTE]
I'd email Gamefly if the confirmation email isn't there by tomorrow afternoon, you'll probably end up needing it. I know I needed mine, thankfully it only took two weeks for the MCR.

I found on the Grant Consultant website that you could cancel via email.

[email protected] is their addy.

I just sent my cancellation request. We'll see how it goes.

EDIT: Added my information on the trial to the second post. Haven't cancelled the Network Agenda part of the trial yet; will do that when they open.

And I'm not sure if cancelling Grant Consultant cancels the Network Agenda part. I would doubt it, though I received nothing about Network Agenda in emails. Looking on Google, it looks like a lot of people have been charged by the Network Agenda part because they probably didn't read the Terms carefully.

But all this is speculation until I call them today. I'll post when I know what's what.

Has anybody here had trouble canceling Zooba in the past? I tried to do an e-mail cancellation and was told that I had to order five books before I could cancel. Obviously, that didn't happen to Rig. Has anybody else had that happen? Maybe if I call them they'll let me do it?

EDIT: Never mind, I called and they did it no problem.

Uhhhhhh, my guitar hero bundles changed to "attn required, contact". WTF??

My support ticket was answered as well, and they said they can fulfill my orders in the next 1-2 weeks...so I dont know what could be needed and why I should contact them.

Finally got a response back regarding my Halo controller I ordered on Dec. 1st

I am sorry to hear your controller has yet to arrive and apologize for the inconvenience.

Once shipped, items typically arrive within 3-5 business days, however, some have taken as much as 10 days to arrive.

As yours has taken longer then that, we have filed a shipment claim on your original shipment and are going to be re-shipping another to you. You can expect your replacement to arrive within the next 3-5 business days.

Anyone hear anything on a Dec. update? Or are they just going to wait till January?

[quote name='lobitoh']can we fulfill offers by using paypal virtual cards???[/quote]

I've used them a couple times.

[quote name='lobitoh']can we fulfill offers by using paypal virtual cards???[/quote]

I've also used a couple of times. It's weird, sometimes they don't work on the same site and then they do...

[quote name='dcgm']Uhhhhhh, my guitar hero bundles changed to "attn required, contact". WTF??

My support ticket was answered as well, and they said they can fulfill my orders in the next 1-2 weeks...so I dont know what could be needed and why I should contact them.[/quote]
Did you read the OP? I have a feeling something up there applies to you now.

EDIT: Seems the number I had for Network Agenda was incorrect. This might be more difficult than I thought. The Network Agenda part never sent me an email, and there's no cancellation number for it on the Grant Consultant website. And according to them, they do not have a cancellation number for Network Agenda, because "It's a completely different company." Ugh.

I will let you know if I can find anything. I hope others that have signed up for the offer will help out and look around as well.

[quote name='Rig']Did you read the OP? I have a feeling something up there applies to you now.

EDIT: Seems the number I had for Network Agenda was incorrect. This might be more difficult than I thought. The Network Agenda part never sent me an email, and there's no cancellation number for it on the Grant Consultant website. And according to them, they do not have a cancellation number for Network Agenda, because "It's a completely different company." Ugh.

I will let you know if I can find anything. I hope others that have signed up for the offer will help out and look around as well.[/QUOTE]

Hmm..
Try this
818 892-2809
or
1-800-418-9320 Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm MST

(What was the number you had?

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm..
Try this
818 892-2809
or
1-800-418-9320 Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm MST

(What was the number you had?[/quote]
I will try those here in a bit. I have called at least three numbers, none of which had any of my information. They were all random Googled numbers that I don't have in front of me (neither of those two though).

I sent off a few emails. Maybe those will bring back something (prolly in a few days).

EDIT: That first number sounds like a voicemail message. Doesn't seem like a company voicemail either. Always get a busy signal with the second number.

[quote name='Rig']I will try those here in a bit. I have called at least three numbers, none of which had any of my information. They were all random Googled numbers that I don't have in front of me (neither of those two though).

I sent off a few emails. Maybe those will bring back something (prolly in a few days).

EDIT: That first number sounds like a voicemail message. Doesn't seem like a company voicemail either. Always get a busy signal with the second number.[/quote]

fortunately we have 40 days to figure this mess out haha, I did not get an e-mail either so yeah, I'd love to figure out how to cancel them =/

How long has Bargain.com taken people to credit? I did it the 26th at 12:26am or so and still no credit when it says credits same day.

[quote name='dsella']How long has Bargain.com taken people to credit? I did it the 26th at 12:26am or so and still no credit when it says credits same day.[/quote]Lots of people haven't even got credit a week or so later :( Sorry. Me included!

[quote name='Ed Zed']Lots of people haven't even got credit a week or so later :( Sorry. Me included![/quote]

Ahh that sucks :cry:..How come some offers you can use a Visa debit gift card, and some you need an actual credit card? I've only found 6 offers that let me use my gift card.

[quote name='dsella']Ahh that sucks :cry:..How come some offers you can use a Visa debit gift card, and some you need an actual credit card? I've only found 6 offers that let me use my gift card.[/quote]

Some of them have better authorization than others. None of them want you using your gift card, it just "gets by" with some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back