Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys for the updates on GHII, I'll keep an eye out, although I'm out of town lol I'll ask a friend if they see a note on my door etc. thanks

[quote name='lilboo']I am going to go the extra mile and say this:

If anyone of you plays their 360 with friends...get Scene-It. I am serious. Me & my BF are havin a blast with this game..and the "BIG BUTTON CONTROLLERS" are pretty awesome. This is so awesome and I really do hope DLC is available for this game ASAP.

Thank you.[/quote]

I was actually considering it. Got really good reviews, and I play games with a bunch of non-games sometimes. This seems like a good fit.

How are achievements? Does it have them?

[quote name='Rig']I was actually considering it. Got really good reviews, and I play games with a bunch of non-games sometimes. This seems like a good fit.

How are achievements? Does it have them?[/quote]

Scene-It does have achievements I know for sure. check www.xbox360achievements.org

I've heard GREAT things about the achievements and trying to earn them. They get "addicting" as in trying to get them, and needing/wanting a next round to try again. My sis ordered this so hopefully I'll get to play it with her =D the demo was fun.

Yeah the achievements are actually pretty fun to get! There's a lot of achievements that you will get just by playing through it like any other game.

For example there's an achievement where you get for answering 25 questions about Sci-Fi movies. Not in a row, but just in general. They have a few catergories like this. They have some achievements based on scores, which can be tough. The ones that are hardest are answering "X" amount in a row.. or answering all of the questions in a certain block of puzzles.

It's def not an impossible 1000 and will happen eventually. At least it's fun!

Thanks for that, everyone. I will definitely pick it up here soon...after Universe 2 (and assuming my two MCR's get through).

i was thinking about getting scene it but its kind of lame that it doesnt have online play. ill just save my credits for burnout paradise and gta 4.

Does Grant Consultant send a welcome e-mail after you sign up?

After entering my credit card info the next screen gave me an error. I see a $3.87 charge on my card but it might just be one of those authorization charges. I used a prepaid and the system might not have liked it. I'm just trying to figure out if I am signed up or not.

[quote name='SpitFire158']What's the info on the Disney club? (Cost, Cancellation etc)[/quote]

for me, disney was like dr. seuss, you sign up, and a bit later they'll send you an e-mail. In the e-mail is a cancelation link..go to it and you can cancel (within 24hrs) and they will not ship the books out. You won't get charged anything and cancelation was done online right there. I was still credited.. so yeah try that but if you get credit revoked ( I doubt) don't blame me! but that's how I did it.

[quote name='aznguyen316']for me, disney was like dr. seuss, you sign up, and a bit later they'll send you an e-mail. In the e-mail is a cancelation link..go to it and you can cancel (within 24hrs) and they will not ship the books out. You won't get charged anything and cancelation was done online right there. I was still credited.. so yeah try that but if you get credit revoked ( I doubt) don't blame me! but that's how I did it.[/QUOTE]

And whatever you where charged.. got canceled right? There's not like.. membership fee that sticks, correct? Wasn't it like $10?

AHHHHH... i"ve read thru the thread and see people mentioning GH3 ship estimates are about 1.5 months... is that right? what about GH2?? i ordered both on 1/1 & 1/2 so i wanna have at least a general idea of when I'll get them... any help is appreciated and this is AN AMAZING thread and so helpful... THANKS RIG!!!

I called DealMax Savings and the automated phone number told me I was cancelled, but gave no cancellation confirmation number. So I emailed them. Anybody receive a cancellation number from them?

I called Your Savings Club and when I tried the DealMax Savings member ship number it told me "Were sorry blah blah" and then hung up without cancelling it. So I called and used my home phone number to retrieve my account number. It read me back my phone number and once again said "Were sorry your having a problem etc etc etc." and hung up. So I emailed them as well.

And where can I cancel my account for Zooba online? Or do I have to call?

[quote name='eminemobied12']AHHHHH... i"ve read thru the thread and see people mentioning GH3 ship estimates are about 1.5 months... is that right? what about GH2?? i ordered both on 1/1 & 1/2 so i wanna have at least a general idea of when I'll get them... any help is appreciated and this is AN AMAZING thread and so helpful... THANKS RIG!!![/quote]

Wait time for GHIII shouldnt be too long anymore now that christmas rush has passed. amazon has them in stock(one of the places they order our stuff from)
GHII Should ship out really soon for you. I ordered it about a week ago and it shipped out yesterday. But just so you know the processing of your order will take 1 to 2 weeks before anything ships out, in stock or not.

Scene it on the XB360 is really fun but, I cannot wait for them to release xbla games that use the big button controllers!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, ftw!!

Hey I got a question.

Back in July I did the Stamps.com offer and didn't get credited. I did the MCR and all that, and my MCR says it was "recieved" but I still never got credit. So could I try the offer again since I never got credited?

[quote name='johnnyt129']Hey I got a question.

Back in July I did the Stamps.com offer and didn't get credited. I did the MCR and all that, and my MCR says it was "recieved" but I still never got credit. So could I try the offer again since I never got credited?[/quote]

Try emailing trainn. the email is in the OP but i think its [email protected]. There might be some missing info in your MCR. Email before trying againmbecause doing an offer twice is a reason to suspend or close your account.

[quote name='nick91884']Try emailing trainn. the email is in the OP but i think its [email protected]. There might be some missing info in your MCR. Email before trying againmbecause doing an offer twice is a reason to suspend or close your account.[/quote]
Uhh, the system doesn't let you do an offer more than once.

[quote name='dcgm']Uhh, the system doesn't let you do an offer more than once.[/quote]

It does let you if you havent been credited yet.

[quote name='nick91884']Wait time for GHIII shouldnt be too long anymore now that christmas rush has passed. amazon has them in stock(one of the places they order our stuff from)
GHII Should ship out really soon for you. I ordered it about a week ago and it shipped out yesterday. But just so you know the processing of your order will take 1 to 2 weeks before anything ships out, in stock or not.[/quote]

cool thanks man i appreciate the help

To anyone whos done the Disney Book Offer......how long did it take you to recieve the membership details email???? I already have the link to cancel my orders (within 24 hours I've heard) (thanks Rig), but whenever I try to type in my info its not working. I just signed up ~15 mins ago so it probably takes a while.

[quote name='aznguyen316']for me, disney was like dr. seuss, you sign up, and a bit later they'll send you an e-mail. In the e-mail is a cancelation link..go to it and you can cancel (within 24hrs) and they will not ship the books out. You won't get charged anything and cancelation was done online right there. I was still credited.. so yeah try that but if you get credit revoked ( I doubt) don't blame me! but that's how I did it.[/quote]

How long after you did the offer did they email you? I did it about an hour ago and stil no email. I just want to make sure I cancel in 24 hrs. Don't want that winne the pooh shit delivered to my house.

[quote name='johnnyt129']How long after you did the offer did they email you? I did it about an hour ago and stil no email. I just want to make sure I cancel in 24 hrs. Don't want that winne the pooh shit delivered to my house.[/quote]

looks like me and you are in the same boat....let me know if you find any info please

[quote name='johnnyt129']How long after you did the offer did they email you? I did it about an hour ago and stil no email. I just want to make sure I cancel in 24 hrs. Don't want that winne the pooh shit delivered to my house.[/quote]

I did the disney offer about a month ago and never recieved the email. I ended up getting the books in the mail. If you do you can call them and cancel. They will offer you to either keep the cars book or send it back for a refund which I think is like 5 bucks back. You keep the backpack and the rest of the books free. The shipping is lost though. I ended up keeping the book and giving them all as a gift to my niece.

[quote name='nick91884']Wait time for GHIII shouldnt be too long anymore now that christmas rush has passed. amazon has them in stock(one of the places they order our stuff from)
GHII Should ship out really soon for you. I ordered it about a week ago and it shipped out yesterday. But just so you know the processing of your order will take 1 to 2 weeks before anything ships out, in stock or not.[/quote]

WOW someone I can finally agree with mine is still on order believe it or not, look at this:

orderwb3.jpg

I never got it order yet, I am still waiting they finally shipped it 2 weeks ago still nothing.

Ok, my second CoD4 shipped, but I ordered Naruto a day after, still hasnt shipped. I herd that they sometimes ship before they say they do. Think I'll get both tomorrow or monday?

[quote name='nick91884']I did the disney offer about a month ago and never recieved the email. I ended up getting the books in the mail. If you do you can call them and cancel. They will offer you to either keep the cars book or send it back for a refund which I think is like 5 bucks back. You keep the backpack and the rest of the books free. The shipping is lost though. I ended up keeping the book and giving them all as a gift to my niece.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info.

i did the disney offer last night and never received an email. guess i gotta wait for the package.

[quote name='dsella']I just sent in my MCR for Bargain.com, waiting for a response![/quote]I hope you take a few bathroom breaks. I'm past the 10 business days at this point. Still waiting and quite pissed off.

They also told me i can avoid the 07 tax if i cancel my last 2 GHIII orders. I told them to go for it. I'm still waiting on their slow-ass reply :bomb:

So with the disney offer, are you on a subscription of something, or is it a one time charge for all the stuff they send you?

Also, can someone post the link to the cancelation?
Than you.

[quote name='wwf20112']Bargin.com Just credited! I submitted a MCR for it on december 14th. I know alot of you did that offer so be sure to check! :)[/quote]haha YES! About time. Now that just need to cancel my 2 other orders and let me place them again.

[quote name='johnnyt129']So with the disney offer, are you on a subscription of something, or is it a one time charge for all the stuff they send you?

Also, can someone post the link to the cancelation?
Than you.[/quote]
[quote name='nick91884']Ok I finally got my disney books and backpack in the mail. It came with a order statement that said everything was paid for.
The cost was 4.99 for the shipping of all of the books and 4.99 for the Disney/pixar Cars book.
There was a customer service number on the statement. 1-800-724-1818. You give them your account number and tell them you want to cancel. You can send back the one book and get it refunded or you can keep it. Either way you can just cancel over the phone and they will send a letter in the mail confirming cancellation.
I decided to keep everything since christmas is right around the corner and I hadnt got my niece a present yet.
Pretty easy offer to cancel just takes a little over a week to get your books.[/quote]
My earlier post from the 18th of december
If you do not get the email to cancel you must wait for the books and call to cancel.
This is a subscription service much like bmg music club where you will get sent and charged for new books every moth if you do not cancel.

[quote name='nick91884']My earlier post from the 18th of december
If you do not get the email to cancel you must wait for the books and call to cancel.
This is a subscription service much like bmg music club where you will get sent and charged for new books every moth if you do not cancel.[/quote]
cool thank you.
So how do you know your account number if you do not get the email? Is it on the statement in the package?

[quote name='johnnyt129']cool thank you.
So how do you know your account number if you do not get the email? Is it on the statement in the package?[/quote]

When I called they asked my phone number to look up my account and cancel it

Question, the Chuck whatever making money and yahoo sucess center look alike, and are by the same company, I can still get credit for them both correct? and how long is it taking from submitting order to getting the order lately, gonna go for Guitar Hero 3 with the Guitar

well that's messed up because I don't really want the books. Are you sure you need to fill out that cancel-order form within 24 hours of signing up? I just called and she said that since I just created my account about 5 hours ago, its not in their system yet and that I should get an email shortly....so if I can't cancel the order by around 3PM tomorrow then thats pretty messed up.

[quote name='soad342']well that's messed up because I don't really want the books. Are you sure you need to fill out that cancel-order form within 24 hours of signing up? I just called and she said that since I just created my account about 5 hours ago, its not in their system yet and that I should get an email shortly....so if I can't cancel the order by around 3PM tomorrow then thats pretty messed up.[/quote]

Haha seriously. hopefully we'll get that email. I'll let you know if I do.

And thank you, nick

[quote name='johnnyt129']Haha seriously. hopefully we'll get that email. I'll let you know if I do.

And thank you, nick[/quote]

No problem
We really need to get info on the disney offer added to the OP its one of the few not listed on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back