Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='soad342']well that's messed up because I don't really want the books. Are you sure you need to fill out that cancel-order form within 24 hours of signing up? I just called and she said that since I just created my account about 5 hours ago, its not in their system yet and that I should get an email shortly....so if I can't cancel the order by around 3PM tomorrow then thats pretty messed up.[/quote]

In the OP Rig says he did the Dr. seuss books offer which is the same company as the disney books offer. He says It may end up in your junk mailbox (may be marked as a spam or bulk mail box depending on your email supplier)
Also you could try the cancellation link in the OP (same company so you never know if it may work)

YAY!
I did the Disney offer and it credited in like 5 minutes :) I am now ready for a new game. But what? Can't wait to see what this update is gonna be.

I noticed I was only charged $1 authorization, is this normal? I thought Disney was supposed to be $4.99 + $4.99 S&H? I still haven't gotten an e-mail from them, though.. :lol:

Looking at the OP, looks like Rig never did the Carebears Book club. Has anyone done this? I don't believe this is scholastic. Please share some info if you have done this :)

[quote name='soad342']well that's messed up because I don't really want the books. Are you sure you need to fill out that cancel-order form within 24 hours of signing up? I just called and she said that since I just created my account about 5 hours ago, its not in their system yet and that I should get an email shortly....so if I can't cancel the order by around 3PM tomorrow then thats pretty messed up.[/quote]
You are only supposed to be doing offers you are interested in. ;)

As for the Disney offer, just try the link I already have for Dr. Seuss.

If you guys want offer details, write them up the same way I do mine, and I will add it. I don't have information on it, since I completed it the same way I completed the Dr. Seuss offer (using the email link).

And the email WILL go in the junk folder on the major email accounts (Yahoo!, Windows Live Mail, etc.). And give the email a day or so to get there...I believe mine both showed up the next day.

EDIT: lilboo, you are correct in thinking I didn't do the Care Bears offer. Back when it showed up, there was something I didn't like about it. I can't currently remember what it was, but maybe it charged more or something. Maybe I will give it another look later.

I just clicked on it.
It's Scholastic too, and it's the same form as the Disney offer.

I'll wait until I cancel this order before I go ahead and do this. I'll report back when I do it, but if it's the same as Disney.. it should be fine!

Disney Book Club
Cost: 9.98 if not cancelled from comfirmation email
Trial Duration: 14 -21 days from receiving books
Cancellation Number: 1-800-724-1818
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Within 24 hours you should recieve an email that has a link to cancel. Cancel within 24 hours of recieving your email so you don't get charged and have to wait for the books. If you wait for the books call to cancel and you can send back the Disney/Pixar Cars book on them and get refunded 4.99 or keep it. Either way you keep the backpack and other books.

[quote name='Munny1212']Ok, my second CoD4 shipped, but I ordered Naruto a day after, still hasnt shipped. I herd that they sometimes ship before they say they do. Think I'll get both tomorrow or monday?[/QUOTE]

ive personally never gotten anything before they say theyve shipped it. i usually get the shipping email a few days after the estimated ship date then a week later they send it via overnight air.

[quote name='Rig']Sweet! Both my Bargain and my Bidz MCR's are credited!

(Too bad my account is under review!)

:D[/quote]Hey when did you submit your Bargain MCR?

[quote name='mev1205']Hey when did you submit your Bargain MCR?[/quote]I'm sure most of us submitted it on the 14th of December. It took a while longer, but it was still a good offer!

[quote name='dcgm']I'm sure most of us submitted it on the 14th of December. It took a while longer, but it was still a good offer![/quote]

Wish me luck, submitting my Bargain.com MCR on Saturday.

I am posting this again hoping that somebody maybe able to help me.
---

I called DealMax Savings and the automated phone number told me I was cancelled, but gave no cancellation confirmation number. So I emailed them. Anybody receive a cancellation number from them?

I called Your Savings Club and when I tried the DealMax Savings member ship number it told me "Were sorry blah blah" and then hung up without cancelling it. So I called and used my home phone number to retrieve my account number. It read me back my phone number and once again said "Were sorry your having a problem etc etc etc." and hung up. So I emailed them as well.

[quote name='mev1205']Hey when did you submit your Bargain MCR?[/quote]

I signed up for the trial the day Bargain showed up, and filled out my MCR seven days from that. I don't remember what day that was, but I'm sure anybody that signed up on the first day will know.

[quote name='nick91884']Disney Book Club
Cost: 9.98 if not cancelled from comfirmation email
Trial Duration: 14 -21 days from receiving books
Cancellation Number: 1-800-724-1818
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Within 24 hours you should recieve an email that has a link to cancel. Cancel within 24 hours of recieving your email so you don't get charged and have to wait for the books. If you wait for the books call to cancel and you can send back the Disney/Pixar Cars book on them and get refunded 4.99 or keep it. Either way you keep the backpack and other books.[/quote]
I will add this to the OP, but I am changing that Special Notes section. Nobody should sign up for the offer expecting to cancel that way. It's technically a violation against Trainn's terms of signing up and immediately cancelling an offer.

However, if people choose to do that, then they do it at their own risk. ;)

[quote name='Manning']I am posting this again hoping that somebody maybe able to help me.
---

I called DealMax Savings and the automated phone number told me I was cancelled, but gave no cancellation confirmation number. So I emailed them. Anybody receive a cancellation number from them?[/quote]
Most people probably cancelled via their website. I know I did, and it showed a "You have canceled" page on there. Just grabbed a screencap of it before I closed the browser.

However, I don't believe I ever received an email from them confirming the cancellation.

[quote name='Manning']I am posting this again hoping that somebody maybe able to help me.
---

I called DealMax Savings and the automated phone number told me I was cancelled, but gave no cancellation confirmation number. So I emailed them. Anybody receive a cancellation number from them?[/quote]

Most people probably cancelled via their website. I know I did, and it showed a "You have canceled" page on there. Just grabbed a screencap of it before I closed the browser.

However, I don't believe I ever received an email from them confirming the cancellation.

[quote name='Rig']I signed up for the trial the day Bargain showed up, and filled out my MCR seven days from that. I don't remember what day that was, but I'm sure anybody that signed up on the first day will know.

I will add this to the OP, but I am changing that Special Notes section. Nobody should sign up for the offer expecting to cancel that way. It's technically a violation against Trainn's terms of signing up and immediately cancelling an offer.

However, if people choose to do that, then they do it at their own risk. ;)

However, I don't believe I ever received an email from them confirming the cancellation.[/quote]Hmm... even though it is a "violation"... will it still credit? I might be very interested in that if it does 8-[

Do you guys think i should ask for a giftcard or my credits back?

I ordered a DDR for a present before on the 15th, never came. They reshipped it on the 24th and I doubt it will come. It is kind of rare to find on any website so i can understand their problem

just wondering if they will give me my credits back at least

---

I called DealMax Savings and the automated phone number told me I was cancelled, but gave no cancellation confirmation number. So I emailed them. Anybody receive a cancellation number from them?

I called Your Savings Club and when I tried the DealMax Savings member ship number it told me "Were sorry blah blah" and then hung up without cancelling it. So I called and used my home phone number to retrieve my account number. It read me back my phone number and once again said "Were sorry your having a problem etc etc etc." and hung up. So I emailed them as well.[/quote]

If you try to sign into the Dealmax website with a cancelled account# it takes you to a screen to request a confirmation email of your cancellation.

[quote name='mev1205']Hmm... even though it is a "violation"... will it still credit? I might be very interested in that if it does 8-[[/quote]

Read what I put about Dr. Seuss in the OP.

Yes, it credits that way.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']ive personally never gotten anything before they say theyve shipped it. i usually get the shipping email a few days after the estimated ship date then a week later they send it via overnight air.[/quote]

I've ordered 2 things at the same time before.

1 came very quickly after the shipped emails. I actually got 2 emails on the same day minutes between each other. The first game arrived within a few days, the 2nd game took a week longer and arrived via overnight instead of 2-day like the other one did, but the mails for both came on the same day.

I've also not gotten anything before they say its shipped. I imagine they have a order list to fulfill, and once you're moved to that list they say shipped and put the order in shortly thereafter.

Bring on the Jan update!

[quote name='classact']Question, the Chuck whatever making money and yahoo sucess center look alike, and are by the same company, I can still get credit for them both correct? and how long is it taking from submitting order to getting the order lately, gonna go for Guitar Hero 3 with the Guitar[/quote]

Yes but you must use different cards for the offers. The company that runs them is very strict on this, and I've not heard of anyone getting two of theirs onto one card.

Any estimation/pattern we give right now wont apply to GHIII. For me and regular games it's always been a week from order to when they tell me they've shipped. GHIII is an anomaly as its incredibly popular and they're still fulfilling old orders for it. At the absolute best, it'll ship in the same 7-day from order to ship timeframe, but at worst, and more likely you'll be waiting a month for it at least.

[quote name='fadeandraid']If you try to sign into the Dealmax website with a cancelled account# it takes you to a screen to request a confirmation email of your cancellation.[/QUOTE]

Thank you and Rig.

Anyone else having problems getting a cancellation confirmation from Grant Consultant? I've tried emailing twice and easyhelpcenter.com twice but no luck.

To the people that had to fill out W-9 forms last year for being over the $600 limit. When did they notify you that you had to fill out the form? Was it after you tried to Place an Order or was it when you submitted your account for review? I'm looking into the timing of how it worked because apparently I only used $520 in 2007, but I had my account submitted for review, it was approved and I was able to place an order but didn't b/c I didn't want to go over the limit.

So I guess my question is very specific, what did you do that triggered the message from TraInn concerning the w-9 form? Thanks!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']
So I guess my question is very specific, what did you do that triggered the message from TraInn concerning the w-9 form? Thanks![/quote]

They flag your account when you place an order that puts you over $600.

yep new offers, Overnight Genius is back, thats a pretty decent offer, havent done any of the others..

they are....

a couple of book clubs (CANADA ONLY dammit), fat people pills (7.97), and a work from home thing (9.95)

prices are just the trials, dont know about full price, but checked out the trials

I dont remember, it was one of the first I did then they took it off and now its back, you have to send a CD back if you dont like it though. Its not too bad though 5-10 bucks at most to try.

Just go to the site and check it out.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']I dont remember, it was one of the first I did then they took it off and now its back, you have to send a CD back if you dont like it though. Its not too bad though 5-10 bucks at most to try.

Just go to the site and check it out.[/quote]

Is it the same company as any of the other offers on the site?

I don't remember lol. It was months ago. If it is, the only one I think it may be related to that learn Spanish w/ Phonics one

wtf is it called (looking)

Rising Star

I don't know how that company works it either, they may allow you to use the same card for different services and I'm not exactly sure if they are the same company. I used different cards on both, but that was just on that day, it wasnt planned. Overnight Genius is like Video Professor (not company wise, just the type of thing it is, learn Excel etc).

Those new offers are worth a try. I'm gonna pursue them and keep you guys posted with the offer details such as ease of cancellation, refunds if any, etc...

Yeah, I'll wait until some other people have done them before jumping on board. My Orange Box showed up today. That's 4 games so far.

I read in the SlickDeals thread about this site that you can do offers from the same company with the same card as long as you wait a month. Can anyone confirm this?

I got a cancellation email from DealMax after I went to there site. But Yoursavingsclub is getting worse and worse. I was never given a member number, I called to cancel and only got errors from the automated support, and today I just got an email telling me that something has happened with my email and it was being delayed. That was sent to me by Gmail. So I went to their site and tried to select Contact Us and then Cancel Membership, but of course that button didnt work. Luckily I was able to select a different issue and then change it before I sent the email.

But my 7 day trial is up on saturday and they said it will take 2 business days. This is a load of bullshit. No membership number, phone support and online support don't work.

Any idea on how to stop True.com from billing me? They keep trying to charge my prepaid card every 3 days or so for a month of service. I haven't even used the account and canceled before time was up. They haven't sent any letters to my house but I am getting ready to contact the BBB.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']To the people that had to fill out W-9 forms last year for being over the $600 limit. When did they notify you that you had to fill out the form? Was it after you tried to Place an Order or was it when you submitted your account for review? I'm looking into the timing of how it worked because apparently I only used $520 in 2007, but I had my account submitted for review, it was approved and I was able to place an order but didn't b/c I didn't want to go over the limit.

So I guess my question is very specific, what did you do that triggered the message from TraInn concerning the w-9 form? Thanks![/quote]
Msane already explained it, but I thought I would chime in as well. They don't really notify you about the situation. After you place an order that puts you over the limit, the status on the game (on their site) changes from "Processing" to "ATTN: Contact Required." (Or something like that).

It worried me the first time I saw it, since everything had been great until that point. That's when I contacted them, and they provided me the information that I placed in the OP. They were pretty quick about opening my account back up after I had submitted the W-9.

[quote name='popemogoth']Anyone else having problems getting a cancellation confirmation from Grant Consultant? I've tried emailing twice and easyhelpcenter.com twice but no luck.[/quote]
Mine took more than a couple days to arrive in my email. Maybe four? I was about ready to give up on receiving one, when it finally did show up.

[quote name='evanft']Yeah, I'll wait until some other people have done them before jumping on board. My Orange Box showed up today. That's 4 games so far.

I read in the SlickDeals thread about this site that you can do offers from the same company with the same card as long as you wait a month. Can anyone confirm this?[/quote]
I don't know how they would be doing that, as I have clicked on offers I have done more than a month ago, and they don't allow me to do them again.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Any idea on how to stop True.com from billing me? They keep trying to charge my prepaid card every 3 days or so for a month of service. I haven't even used the account and canceled before time was up. They haven't sent any letters to my house but I am getting ready to contact the BBB.[/quote]
The only way to stop them is to call and let them know the date in which you canceled, relative to your trial date. Explain that it was during the timeframe, and you are still being charged. They will remove the charge(s).

True did that to me the first time I signed up with them, long ago. It was an easy (though a bit annoying) process.

EDIT: Muffin, please call them as soon as you possibly can. They (True) are ruthless about charging/sending letters/calling you. My roommate had signed with them on a completely different website (I was unaware he was doing referral sites at the time). A couple weeks ago, he told me True was hounding him, even though he said he canceled during the trial. No amount of my convincing could get him to remedy the situation. He says his credit card has been charged multiple times.

Don't let it get that bad. As I said before, it is an easy fix. They were very quick and friendly to work it out in my situation. Just putting all this so anyone else in a similar situation will know what to do.

True?? True.com is back?? I'm confused.

I STILL haven't recieved an e-mail for Disney, yet. I used that link in the OP for Scholastic (since Dr Suess was scholastic, too) and it said I didn't have an order. That was this morning, though. Maybe I'll do it now.

[quote name='lilboo']True?? True.com is back?? I'm confused.

I STILL haven't recieved an e-mail for Disney, yet. I used that link in the OP for Scholastic (since Dr Suess was scholastic, too) and it said I didn't have an order. That was this morning, though. Maybe I'll do it now.[/quote]
yeah that doesnt work. Looks like we're just going to have to get the books delivered and cancel then. No big deal though.

Don't let it get that bad. As I said before, it is an easy fix. They were very quick and friendly to work it out in my situation. Just putting all this so anyone else in a similar situation will know what to do.

Yea, this has happened to me before with Stamps.com... I just am nervous to call and cancel, because I am not sure if they will try to get me to pay like Stamps.com did. Also, I am not even sure if I used legit info when I signed up last April... :cry:

[quote name='SpitFire158']You can give me one[/quote]Yeah srsly, i wish I was that lucky...

I can order another game! But i dont want to until they clear up this tax issue. COME ON ALREADY, CANCEL THE LAST 2 ORDERS AND LET ME MOVE ON

Their frickin support is really lousy.

[quote name='max pl']Amazon sent me two copies of Orange Box by accident and i only ordered one.[/quote]

that kind of happened to me. I ordered the simpsons game and never got it. So i notified trainn and they apologized and said they would send out another one. Well 2 days later I got the game and then the next day I got another :lol:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back