Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GHII is FINALLY on it's way.. here's their response regarding my GHII shipped over a month ago lol

Unfortunately, we were recently notified of an issue with the Guitar Hero II bundles that were marked shipped on the 20th. We were notified this past week that although the fulfillment center had stated the order was completed, the item has not yet been shipped.

As soon as we found out, we did have them re-sent and you can expect your bundle to arrive on Monday. The tracking number for it is [xxx].
they also gave me the tracking # for it via UPS, next day air saver so it'll be here Monday. Rock on. but it says it weighs 43pounds LOL maybe I got 5x hahah jp

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Anyone know when they're going to update the site to put in Burnout: Paradise?[/quote]

they said the next update will be up by the 7th of Jan.

Yeah I tried the Disney one, and it charged my card 3 times, 1 dollar each. Bargain.com went through, but I never got an email, and still have no credit, but it shows up on my card twice.

[quote name='aznguyen316']My GHII is FINALLY on it's way.. here's their response regarding my GHII shipped over a month ago lol

they also gave me the tracking # for it via UPS, next day air saver so it'll be here Monday. Rock on. but it says it weighs 43pounds LOL maybe I got 5x hahah jp[/quote]

Nice! I've been waiting for a response from them but they haven't sent me an update on my GHII bundle yet. Hopefully they'll do the same thing for me. Mine was shipped on the 15th.

U G H.

I just did the CareBears offer, and first off let me say that :applause: it did credit in about 10 minutes.
Right now, though, there's an $11.94 hold on my debit card. I already got my e-mail, but it only states I'll receive my books in 2-3 weeks. Sigh. There's no link to cancel in 24 hours, sigh again. There's not even a fucking 1-800 number on the damn thing.

Hopefully I can somehow get in touch with someone so I can cancel/refund this before this bullshit ships..ugh.

[quote name='lilboo']U G H.

I just did the CareBears offer, and first off let me say that :applause: it did credit in about 10 minutes.
Right now, though, there's an $11.94 hold on my debit card. I already got my e-mail, but it only states I'll receive my books in 2-3 weeks. Sigh. There's no link to cancel in 24 hours, sigh again. There's not even a fucking 1-800 number on the damn thing.

Hopefully I can somehow get in touch with someone so I can cancel/refund this before this bullshit ships..ugh.[/quote]

Carebears doesn't let you cancel in 24hours via e-mail link, only Seuss and Disney. I did carebears and just canceled and sent back the package after they sent me a return label. Now that I think about it, I don't know if I've been refunded or not lol I'll have to check my CC.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']How did you get 2 guitars from this site? I can't find them on the site...[/quote]
Order two of the Guitar Hero bundles, since they both come with guitar controllers.

[quote name='zerowing']Just did the Disney offer and Gamefly (been meaning to try this again, plus I can test games I want for free!), credited for disnye and Gamefly said about 3 business days. I'm still not sure which game I want to get but I've been leaning towards Mass Effect or something else that Microsoft Retail Training doesn't have. Actually any recommendations?[/quote]

off topic question but does the retail training site work for u? page isn't working for me i'm wonderin if i got banned

[quote name='zerowing']How long until I get the Disney email? So far nothing and yes I did check my spam folder.[/quote]

Tell me when you get it, I heard 1-2 days. I didn't get credited so I need to file a MCR.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Tell me when you get it, I heard 1-2 days. I didn't get credited so I need to file a MCR.[/quote]

It took me 24 hours to get it and it will be from scholastic.

Okay, EAuction is taking 4 bucks off my card for no reason, done it 4 or 5 times now today. Anyone know the information to cancel this one? This is ridiculous.

Bidz is a free signup, but to get credit, you have to buy something. They sell crap on the site, and my "99 cent" item was about $13 after shipping and handling.

Had to fill out an MCR on it, but it did eventually go through.

[quote name='Rig']Bidz is a free signup, but to get credit, you have to buy something. They sell crap on the site, and my "99 cent" item was about $13 after shipping and handling.

Had to fill out an MCR on it, but it did eventually go through.[/quote]

I had to fill out an MCR for Bidz as well. The shipping prices on everything there are ridiculous.

Most people probably won't be too excited for the Photo Stamps offer, but just an FYI that I got my credit for it yesterday. It took 24 hours for it to credit (No MCR!!!!) and I ended up paying about $22 for 20 forty-one cent stamps. It's not an offer I would ordinarily take advantage of but figured it worth it given that it pays for half of a game and will make a fun gift for a family member.

Just to make sure, once I get the 2 emails saying that the offers have been completed, I'm good by Trainn's standard?

So the GHII bundles have been backed up as well? Jeez, I planned on getting that. I'm going to try for Mass Effect so I can find out what all the hype is about.

How much do those book offers cost after everything is said and done?

The book offers are Disney and Dr. Seuss, but how much do they cost?

[quote name='Tigerman']Order two of the Guitar Hero bundles, since they both come with guitar controllers.[/quote]

I was referring to this post.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Hmm, if Disney goes through I just need to find me a ref some place. :lol: Anyways, thinking about buying Rock Band. I have 2 guitars already from this site and I would just need to buy the drum kit.

EDIT: Son of a bitch, I don't think Disney is gonna credit...[/quote]

And he was talking about the Rock Band guitars. I don't think you can use Guitar Hero 3 guitars with Rock Band, can you?

Anyways, I placed my order for Guitar Hero 3 on December 31st. Anyone have a good guess when it should arrive?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']

And he was talking about the Rock Band guitars. I don't think you can use Guitar Hero 3 guitars with Rock Band, can you?
[/quote]

Yea, you can use Guitar Hero guitars in Rock Band, but not Rock Band guitars with Guitar Hero

[quote name='Wicked One 612']

Anyways, I placed my order for Guitar Hero 3 on December 31st. Anyone have a good guess when it should arrive?[/quote]

I have a GHIII ordered on Dec. 14th still at shipping soon, so considering your order date, I'd say it'll be a month before it ships..

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Yea, you can use Guitar Hero guitars in Rock Band, but not Rock Band guitars with Guitar Hero[/quote]

Really? That's sick.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']How much does Rising Star cost?[/quote]

$4.87 to try it out a whole lot more if you keep the service.

[quote name='fadeandraid']$4.87 to try it out a whole lot more if you keep the service.[/QUOTE]

Don't they put a hold of $49.99 on your account, though? I could of swore I read that somewhere.

Oh wow. It's the 6th. We *should* have an update tomorrow! I have a credit and 1/2 waiting! Hopefully it's an awesome update.

[quote name='lilboo']Don't they put a hold of $49.99 on your account, though? I could of swore I read that somewhere.[/quote]
I don't remember how much they authorize on the card. The service is something like $80 and then $7 a month if you stay with it so they probably try to make sure they can charge a large hunk of change on your card.

[quote name='lilboo']Oh wow. It's the 6th. We *should* have an update tomorrow! I have a credit and 1/2 waiting! Hopefully it's an awesome update.[/quote]
How do you get 1/2 a credit?

[quote name='Munny1212']can you request a Limited Edition version of a game e.g. Mass Effect?[/quote]

I think from time to time they put up stuff like that. I got the limited edition version of Halo 3 from them but it is no longer listed as a choice on their site.

[quote name='fadeandraid']
How do you get 1/2 a credit?[/QUOTE]

Sorry! I mean I have 3 offers complete. To me, 1 credit = 1 game (which is 2 offers). So I can get 1 game, and I have 1 offer complete with 1 more to go = 1/2 credit :)

[quote name='lilboo']Don't they put a hold of $49.99 on your account, though? I could of swore I read that somewhere.[/quote] I don't remember how much they authorize on the card. The service is something like $80 and then $7 a month if you stay with it so they probably try to make sure they can charge a large hunk of change on your card.

[quote name='lilboo']Oh wow. It's the 6th. We *should* have an update tomorrow! I have a credit and 1/2 waiting! Hopefully it's an awesome update.[/quote] How do you get 1/2 a credit?

[quote name='Munny1212']can you request a Limited Edition version of a game e.g. Mass Effect?[/quote] I think from time to time they put up stuff like that. I got the limited edition version of Halo 3 from them but it is no longer listed as a choice on their site.

[quote name='soad342']I have 3 and 1/2 games waiting for me (7 offers done) so one more and I'll have 4 games :)[/quote]How much money did you end up paying in the end, for all those offers? That's the one thing that is the hangup with me and doing this, is that some of the offers actually DO cost money, and I guess I'm afraid I will somehow get gipped out of that money and NOT get a "free game" in the end.

I've probably spent about $20-25 all together for 2 Mass Effects, Assassins Creed, The Orange Box, GH3, Gh2, and Skate. Lots of the offers (such as zooba) give you your money back so there basically free offers.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How much money did you end up paying in the end, for all those offers? That's the one thing that is the hangup with me and doing this, is that some of the offers actually DO cost money, and I guess I'm afraid I will somehow get gipped out of that money and NOT get a "free game" in the end.[/QUOTE]

I have gotten about 8 or so games on here. In total of charges NOT refunded I'd say I've spent about $20-$30 tops (since May). I don't think it's bad considering it's been since MAY for that kind of total, and I've gotten games such as DDR Bundle, GHII Bundle and GHIII bundle.

[quote name='Silverslug']ah, my Guitar Hero 3 bundle is still 'Shipping Soon' .... Soon, more like in forever :([/QUOTE]

mines been on shipping soon for around a week already. ordered on december 13.

Grrr... My MCR I filed on December 16th STILL is only filed under "Received" status. Has anybody ever had their MCR take this long? It's been 21 days now...:bomb:

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Grrr... My MCR I filed on December 16th STILL is only filed under "Received" status. Has anybody ever had their MCR take this long? It's been 21 days now...:bomb:[/quote]

That usually means it isn't going to credit. Send them a support ticket.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Disney hasn't credited and no email yet. Hopefully just because its the weekend.[/QUOTE]

I signed up for Disney yesterday and still no email for me either. It probably is because of being the weekend. Let me know when yours shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back