Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rig']My account is no longer in review! :D

But now, I need to wait for their update.[/quote]

I'm hung up on this too. Actually have 2 games waiting for me.. but after I place my first order when the update comes, I have to wait for my acct to review again for 2nd =( ah well not like the games I want are going to already be released by that time.

do they add games for preorder when they do their updates? ive only been using the site for a few months and there hasnt been an update since i joined.

To anyone who did stamps.com:

How long did it take for the $15-16 authorization charge to drop? It's been a week and mine is still on there. I'm at $0 on my gift card and can't complete anymore offers until it's removed...

so got 4000 XBL points in the mail, any suggestions on what's fun/good for XBLA or from marketplace? DLC?

Have GHIII, Gears, CoD4, Oblivion, Bomberman Live and Arkadian Warriors.

Pacman:Championship Edition

BTW: I received credit for Chuck Teaches eBay despite having already done eAuction several months ago. Credited in about $10 minutes.

Hey guys I havent been to this thread in awile. I was one of the bunch of people who ordered GH3 when they had it and part of the bunch that took forever to get it. Im thinking about getting another because I had sold that bundle that I got and I was wondering if they are coming faster or if I still have to wait 4-5 weeks to get it. Thanks

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Hey guys I havent been to this thread in awile. I was one of the bunch of people who ordered GH3 when they had it and part of the bunch that took forever to get it. Im thinking about getting another because I had sold that bundle that I got and I was wondering if they are coming faster or if I still have to wait 4-5 weeks to get it. Thanks[/quote]

as far as I can tell its still a wait, it probably will be a wait till mid-late January, its still selling holiday wise because of people with giftcards and crap like that that couldnt get it for Xmas

Dont take that in stone, but everyone Ive seen say they order seem to put forth the idea that its still a wait

Just received the welcome email for Disney. It was a piece of cake to cancel. Now I have to wait and see if it's credit or if I have to MCR it.

[quote name='popemogoth']Just received the welcome email for Disney. It was a piece of cake to cancel. Now I have to wait and see if it's credit or if I have to MCR it.[/quote]

looks like an MCR.. isn't it instant? I remember getting credit before receiving the e-mail b/c I wouldn't have canceled that fast w/o getting credit first.

[quote name='aznguyen316']looks like an MCR.. isn't it instant? I remember getting credit before receiving the e-mail b/c I wouldn't have canceled that fast w/o getting credit first.[/quote]
No instant for me. Even tho it hasn't credit yet I still have the welcome email to file for an MCR. It's worth a try. Also I was checking out those other Scholastic book offers and was curious to see if they work the same way as Suess and Disney. I'm waiting to hear bout it from others, if they both are the same It would be 2 easy credits.

Questiom: Does anyone have any info regarding " Overnight Genius " I haven't received a welcome email from them and I'm thinking this one's gonna be an MCR.

[quote name='popemogoth']No instant for me. Also I was checking out those other Scholastic book offers and was curious to see if they work the same way as Suess and Disney. I'm waiting to hear bout it from others, if they both are the same It would be 2 easy credits.

Questiom: Does anyone have any info regarding " Overnight Genius " I haven't received a welcome email from and I'm thinking this one's gonna be an MCR.[/quote]

Carebears doesn't work like seuss and if you're talking about the two newer book offers, I'd like to know too...I jus heard they're Canada only :bomb:

damn got my disney e-mail about 23 hrs after sign up and canceled... but didn't get credit... should i still file a MCR or will it be denied since i canceled?

[quote name='Manning']I signed up for Disney yesterday and still no email for me either. It probably is because of being the weekend. Let me know when yours shows up.[/quote]

Oh shit, almost missed it. It showed up 9 hours ago in my spam email on gmail. It comes from Scholastic Customer Service

[quote name='popemogoth']No instant for me. Even tho it hasn't credit yet I still have the welcome email to file for an MCR. It's worth a try. Also I was checking out those other Scholastic book offers and was curious to see if they work the same way as Suess and Disney. I'm waiting to hear bout it from others, if they both are the same It would be 2 easy credits.

Questiom: Does anyone have any info regarding " Overnight Genius " I haven't received a welcome email from them and I'm thinking this one's gonna be an MCR.[/quote]

I did overnight genius too and never got a e-mail as well. I asked about it on another forum and someone mentioned you don't get a confirmation e-mail from them so thats going to be a fun one if it doesn't credit in the time frame *sigh*

[quote name='zerowing']So whats the average time on GameFly credit? I only need that one so I can finally play CoD4 with everyone =/.[/quote]

Gamefly didn't credit for me after a week so i filed an MCR, but it credited the day after i filed it.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Carebears doesn't work like seuss and if you're talking about the two newer book offers, I'd like to know too...I jus heard they're Canada only :bomb:[/quote]
Though not new,
I was reffering to " Interactive Kids Club " & " Word Advantage "

Actually I believe int he e-mail that Rig (I think it was Rig) posted, they said "around January 7" :lol: This could mean yesterday, this could mean today.. but this could also mean tomorrow or even Wednesday.

It'll be up when it's up. They never really had a set time. Though, I think the last few times they did an update it was put on at night (evening, not in the middle of the night)

[quote name='lilboo']Actually I believe int he e-mail that Rig (I think it was Rig) posted, they said "around January 7" :lol: This could mean yesterday, this could mean today.. but this could also mean tomorrow or even Wednesday.

It'll be up when it's up. They never really had a set time. Though, I think the last few times they did an update it was put on at night (evening, not in the middle of the night)[/quote]

Yeah there isn't a set time, but the last time they said to expect it around a date they pulled through, came in on a Sunday at around 10-11AM CT, as I was refreshing the page constantly LOL and I'm sure was one of the first to put an order for Assassin's Creed. So I'm hoping for it to appear within the next hour or so. Also they update it one by one, so you could be refreshing and more games can appear, it's not all at once, or at least the last one wasn't.

I've been checking every day, every few hours just for new games, it seems fruitless right now, but I definitely expect it this week some time

have some credits to burn and Im dying for DMC4 to get put up there

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']When I got my GHIII last week the box was soo trashed. But at least everything inside was perfect.[/quote]
Yeah, mine too.

My GH3 was shipped from them just wrapped in brown shipping paper.

Meanwhile, my GH2 shipped from Amazon in a HUGE box filled with those air-filled plastic deals they always use.

I was reading Zooba's terms and it said for cancellation that you must be a member for three months or buy 2 books or something like that to cancel. Did anyone else have to actually do this or did they just let you cancel?

[quote name='johnnyt129']I was reading Zooba's terms and it said for cancellation that you must be a member for three months or buy 2 books or something like that to cancel. Did anyone else have to actually do this or did they just let you cancel?[/quote]

I canceled after about 3 weeks. I sent them an e-mail and they refunded my money after about 2 days:D

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Anyone else having problems getting on the site?[/quote]

wow whaddaya doin. you made me think they were actually doing the update, but I logged in fine.

I've never encountered any resistance from these companies, but today I canceled 3 offers, and 2 of them, Stamps.com and GreatFun tried to make me extend my membership for free with offers and such. The GreatFun guy was really persistent, too.

[quote name='fadeandraid']Yeah, mine too.

My GH3 was shipped from them just wrapped in brown shipping paper.

Meanwhile, my GH2 shipped from Amazon in a HUGE box filled with those air-filled plastic deals they always use.[/quote]
Yeah, that GHII box was ridiculous!

Does anyone know what "AP9* T H" is? It showed up my credit report for $1 and I have no idea what it is. Google search turns up no results. I think it might be from one of these offers..

[quote name='SMMM']Does anyone know what "AP9* T H" is? It showed up my credit report for $1 and I have no idea what it is. Google search turns up no results. I think it might be from one of these offers..[/quote]

I believe that would be from one of the Dealpass offers like At Home Rewards.

[quote name='SMMM']Does anyone know what "AP9* T H" is? It showed up my credit report for $1 and I have no idea what it is. Google search turns up no results. I think it might be from one of these offers..[/quote]
I believe that would be from one of the Dealpass offers like At Home Rewards.

[quote name='soad342']wow whaddaya doin. you made me think they were actually doing the update, but I logged in fine.[/quote]

Sorry, it's working now.

Jeez, I'm having the worst luck. I signed up for Zooba and it said an internal error occured while I was signing up. I tried again, same thing. Now I have 2 $1.15 charges on my card. :(.

so are people still getting guitar hero bundles or have they stopped shipping em and just send gift cards instead? there arent any good games coming out soon so i may just order that game.

are there any radiohead songs in guitar hero games? i may have to pick up rock band just for Creep.

So i havent done any trilagent offers yet and i was thinking of doing autovantage. Anything i should know with regards to canceling or charges.

Woah, I just signed up for Privacy Matters. It's supposed to take 5 days to credit. It just credited in 10 minutes. :D

Nevermind, It credits instantly. I was looking at "You must keep the service for 5 days". Nevertheless, it credited. :D

Ya know, I'm one to not really complain when it comes to freebie sites.
I'm really not.

I understand it's still January 7th. I understand for SOME people (like you bastards on the West Coast!) it's only 6:00pm (since it's 9 PM here, LOL). But c'mon now. I'll be slightly pissed if the night ends and we don't get any update. I understand they skipped December because there was like..4 games released in December. That's fine.

But c'mon now.

And as I complain about this, the site will be updated within the next 3 minutes making me looking a complete ass.

Whoo, just got credited for DealMax. I've got 3 credits stored up. Now I'm just waiting for Complete Home and Disney Book Club.

How long did you need to wait before you got an email from Disney Book Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back