Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='miktau']just got my third gh3 bundle a fe minutes ago[/quote] Im jealous. O well mines at shipping soon, and hopefully it'll be soon.

My GH3 just went to shipped as well, I ordered it on the 12th.

Only problem was I ****ed up the address and put the wrong zip code on it. I sent them an email about it a week ago but of course they ignored it.

The zip I entered was for my house in NY not my university in a diff state....will it get lost in mail oblivion?

**** me....

i need 1 more ref for the rock band drums can someone please list the 5 easiest(cheapest) offers?

o does any know how i can make my ps3 sig into a clicky link?

Thanks

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']i need 1 more ref for the rock band drums can someone please list the 5 easiest(cheapest) offers?

o does any know how i can make my ps3 sig into a clicky link?

Thanks[/quote]
Check out Pg.1
It'll tell you some stuff about offers.

Just got my GH3 from December 31st today. No carrying bag or extra stuff like that, but I'm happy. 2nd GH3 shipped last night. Mine came from:
Amazon.com
1600 Worldwide Blvd.
Hebron KY 41048
USA

Now that the boards are back hopefully ppl will see this msg:

My GH3 shipped last tuesday or wednesday with no tracking number, do you think it will arrive early this week?

OMG! I went got home the other day and found 5 GUITAR HERO BUNDLES. I got another one 2 weeks ago.

Funny thing: I only ordered 4 in total. They accidentally sent me 2 additional bundles LOL

Goodbye credit debt!

(Shipped from amazon.com. Date of orders are Jan. 4-7)

got my gh3 on wednesday... now waiting on my drums and a few mcrs for rock band... o and for those wondering I asked support about the $600 tax thing and they wrote me this

In regard to your other question, each site is operated separately so we would only need to obtain a completed W9 form from you upon earning $600 or more from the same site (i.e. YourFree360games) during a calendar year.

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']Now that the boards are back hopefully ppl will see this msg:

My GH3 shipped last tuesday or wednesday with no tracking number, do you think it will arrive early this week?[/quote]

Probably.

Don't ever expect a tracking number from this site, they don't provide them, but if you email them a few days after the shipping email they can track the shipment and I know people have asked for the # before and received it, they just don't provide them upon shipping.

While CAG was down, I did an offer and ordered GHIII. Can't wait to get my first game! I also got my Blockbuster MCR and a second referral, so I recently submitted my account for review. Any idea how long that typically takes? I'll be using those credits to get DMC4.

my burnout paradise finally came yesterday. as usual they didnt actually order the game until a few days ago when they said it supposedly shipped on friday.

[quote name='Mako1215']For people that got there GH3's where are they shipping from?[/quote]

99% of their games come from Amazon, whereever your nearest depot is that has it in stock is likely where it will come from. It depends on where you live.

Sometimes Trainn ships them themselves, or they'll order from Red Octane directly, but most likely it's from Amazon. There's not one or two Amazon depots, theres like 20 of them.

[quote name='Rocko']While CAG was down, I did an offer and ordered GHIII. Can't wait to get my first game! I also got my Blockbuster MCR and a second referral, so I recently submitted my account for review. Any idea how long that typically takes? I'll be using those credits to get DMC4.[/QUOTE]

Reviews can be a bitch. They usually take around 4 days (not business, just 4 days). Sometimes you can get lucky and be approved in a day or two. Sometimes you can get unlucky and go 5-7 days :whistle2:( But the few times I did it, they seemed to be exactly 4 days.

[quote name='lilboo']Reviews can be a bitch. They usually take around 4 days (not business, just 4 days). Sometimes you can get lucky and be approved in a day or two. Sometimes you can get unlucky and go 5-7 days :whistle2:( But the few times I did it, they seemed to be exactly 4 days.[/quote]

Eh, that's not too bad I suppose. I think I submitted mine yesterday.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']99% of their games come from Amazon, whereever your nearest depot is that has it in stock is likely where it will come from. It depends on where you live.

Sometimes Trainn ships them themselves, or they'll order from Red Octane directly, but most likely it's from Amazon. There's not one or two Amazon depots, theres like 20 of them.[/QUOTE]

mine was from circuit city

I'll start.
So when's the February update?! :lol:

..But seriously. Any word on if & when there will be an update this month?

shipped one of my gh3 bundles back to amazon as a gift return. I said i didnt get it on time (true) and they paid my return shipping. Hopefully ill get the credit, will let you guys know when i do.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='miktau']shipped one of my gh3 bundles back to amazon as a gift return. I said i didnt get it on time (true) and they paid my return shipping. Hopefully ill get the credit, will let you guys know when i do.

cheers,
Mike[/quote]
I believe there was an issue with this before. Someone tried this, but the credit went back to Trainn..

Hope this isn't a headache. Keep us updated.

[quote name='Mako1215']For people that got there GH3's where are they shipping from?[/QUOTE]

Mine came from Amazon in the same insanely huge box that they used for GH2.

[quote name='miktau']shipped one of my gh3 bundles back to amazon as a gift return. I said i didnt get it on time (true) and they paid my return shipping. Hopefully ill get the credit, will let you guys know when i do.

cheers,
Mike[/quote]
As dcgm said, a while back people had some problems with this. I think it was in Amazon's computer system though. Basically, people who were selecting that it was a "gift return" were having it marked as a regular return, and Amazon was giving the credit back to Trainn.

I'm actually considering attempting this again myself, because the GH3 I received on Wednesday was kinda beat up, and the box (the actual GH3 box, I mean) is warped like it wasn't packaged correctly.

I'm probably going to call Amazon and see if I can somehow get them to credit the money to my Amazon credit card, since I've just ordered a shit ton of stuff from them, and I really don't need a $100 gift certificate. I'm hoping there's something they can do for me.

so i had gotten burnout on the 23rd last week, but on the site it still said "waiting on preorder". then on friday it switched to "shipped" and i got another copy this week on like the 30th! guess they sent out that first pre-order a tad too soon.

I mysteriously recieved Halo 3 yesterday. I'm 100% sure I did not order the game anywhere. The package did not say who sent it. All it had was a P.O. Box address from Grand Rapids, Michigan. How awesome is that?

[quote name='popemogoth']I mysteriously recieved Halo 3 yesterday. I'm 100% sure I did not order the game anywhere. The package did not say who sent it. All it had was a P.O. Box address from Grand Rapids, Michigan. How awesome is that?[/QUOTE]

Me too, its from the Microsoft promotion recently when you bought a console and registered it.

When i received Naruto last week the green thumbs that hold the disc were broken i submitted a claim and selected gift order and i got e-mail stating i had to contact the receipent but when i e-mailed them back and told them the issue they apoligized and said it was their error (didn't get that but never asked) and they shipped me a replacement next day air which was really sweet not having to wait.

So far I've received GHIII and CoD 4. I can order another game right now and have 2 credits coming up that I'm going to have to MCR.

What should I order? I'm thinking Rock Band first, then the drums. Maybe drums first so I can go ahead and get in line for them then order Rock Band. Any ideas?

Yes to forums back up.
I got a email saying my RockBand drum kit was shipping :whistle2:k
I thought those weren't released yet. O well at least I'll get mine.

[quote name='popemogoth']I mysteriously recieved Halo 3 yesterday. I'm 100% sure I did not order the game anywhere. The package did not say who sent it. All it had was a P.O. Box address from Grand Rapids, Michigan. How awesome is that?[/quote]

same here but it was from Microsoft as stated. Do you remember registering your xbox and putting in a Halo3 code? yeah.

I finally got my GHII bundle on thursday after waiting for a month and a half. I ordered it on Dec 9. Hopefully I don't have any more problems with getting my games.

[quote name='Mako1215']Yes to forums back up.
I thought those weren't released yet. O well at least I'll get mine.[/quote]

When'd you submit your order? January 26th for me and nothing yet.

[quote name='aznguyen316']same here but it was from Microsoft as stated. Do you remember registering your xbox and putting in a Halo3 code? yeah.[/quote]

No, lol all i remember was signing up for xbox live in feb of 07'. Since i alreadyhave the LE this copy will be a good birthday present for someone.

[quote name='Mako1215']Yes to forums back up.
I thought those weren't released yet. O well at least I'll get mine.[/QUOTE]

mine still says preorder waiting for item and i ordered it around 10 minutes after they put them up.:roll:

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']mine still says preorder waiting for item and i ordered it around 10 minutes after they put them up.:roll:[/quote]

Mine still says Processing... :cry:

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']When'd you submit your order? January 26th for me and nothing yet.[/quote]
I orderd the drum kit yesterday.
I've got order comfirmations for gh2/3(havent got them yet) and the drum kit

EDIT: I think the email was just saying that they got that I put in the order for the DrumKit. I got excitied and took it the wrong way. :whistle2:#

After over a month I finally recieved credit for Bargain.com, now I need to fight with them about Increase My Margin not crediting.

I got 2 credits now, waiting for the february update :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back