Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SpitFire158']NEW OFFERS!!!![/quote]

Is Dr. Seuss just a repost b/c I've done that like awhile back and didn't know they took it down.

Anyway, any opinions on cheapest/best offers of new?

[quote name='aznguyen316']Is Dr. Seuss just a repost b/c I've done that like awhile back and didn't know they took it down.

Anyway, any opinions on cheapest/best offers of new?[/quote]

Shop.dani is $9 i think
Louie got dance is $99!!!!
E-music is 9.99 for the most basic but it's an mcr for me

Anyone else get an error signing up for eauction, then later getting billed for it... 3 times?
I just checked my paypal, and they billed me 1.95 three times.
Can anyone help me with this?

Anyone else get screwed by stamps.com? I have an unknown charge on my credit card that has been there for a week, I completed everything it had said and I still haven't recieved my credit.

[quote name='becker4546']Does anyone know the date they add next months games?[/quote]

I believe it is the first week of every month....right?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ugh...Meet the Spartans is #1 at the Box Office. Stoooooopid Americans strike again![/quote]

LOL!!

[quote name='SuikodenX']Anyone else get an error signing up for eauction, then later getting billed for it... 3 times?
Can anyone help me with this?[/quote]

Did you do any other offers along with that one? A few of the others are from the same company: Yahoo Success Center, Google SEO, Chuck Mellaney

[quote name='SuikodenX']Anyone else get an error signing up for eauction, then later getting billed for it... 3 times?
Can anyone help me with this?[/quote]

did you try the offer 3x? If not still I wouldn't worry I had this happen to me after I tried a couple times and it failed, but the charges were eventually reversed.. like after 2 weeks?

I did eMusic at 10:48pm and it says it will credit instantly. It is 11:23 now, hopefully it will be soon...

EDIT: I want to do one more offer, can any1 tell me which is the fastest one? i have done zooba, eauction and some other before.

which is the best new one?

[quote name='sventhebruin']Dammit, I should have read this page before doing emusic. Sounds like everyone is having problems.

SHIT!:bomb:[/quote]

did you get a confirmation email from emusic?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does filing an MCR even do anything? There are far too many stories of MCRs being filed, and then nothing ever being done. Sounds fishy to me.[/quote]

They take time. I'm 5/5.

[quote name='tarokako']did you get a confirmation email from emusic?[/quote]

No, nothing yet

As someone else said, the emusic site says my account doesn't even exist....

[quote name='sventhebruin']No, nothing yet

As someone else said, the emusic site says my account doesn't even exist....[/quote]

how can you check on their site?

[quote name='macjz212']Did you do any other offers along with that one? A few of the others are from the same company: Yahoo Success Center, Google SEO, Chuck Mellaney[/quote]

I also did Chuck Mellaney and Google SEO, which were both also on my paypal account for 1.95 and 4.95.

In all, I was charged 1.95 4 times, 3 times I'm guessing for the failed attempts for Eauction.

Hopefully they will be reversed.

I have done google seo, eauction and increase my margin...will the chuck mellaney work for me? i have read that it is from the same company

[quote name='tarokako']I have done google seo, eauction and increase my margin...will the chuck mellaney work for me? i have read that it is from the same company[/quote]

if you use a virtual paypal card and generate a single use card it will work even though they are the same company.

My question is, if you do all those auction sites together in a period, when you go to cancel, do they just bring up the account your name is under and just cancel all of them in one go? That'd be sweet,

I've already done most at seperate times, but I'm having my neighbor sign up and use his paypal CC and would like to know if this is possible..

[quote name='sventhebruin']No, nothing yet

As someone else said, the emusic site says my account doesn't even exist....[/quote]

The next day I got my email and the account works now. Still no credit but you'll get the email that will let you use your account in about 24 hrs.

[quote name='aznguyen316']if you use a virtual paypal card and generate a single use card it will work even though they are the same company.

My question is, if you do all those auction sites together in a period, when you go to cancel, do they just bring up the account your name is under and just cancel all of them in one go? That'd be sweet,

I've already done most at seperate times, but I'm having my neighbor sign up and use his paypal CC and would like to know if this is possible..[/quote]

how can i do that?

[quote name='tarokako']how can i do that?[/quote]

go into paypal, left side toolbar should show paypal plugin, download install or whatever and then go to it again and generate new card one time use etc..

So I just completed the Zooba nd Stamps.com offers for a GHIII Bundle. How long does it usually take until they ship? Also, its a wireless bundle right?

[quote name='mojoe_24']So I just completed the Zooba nd Stamps.com offers for a GHIII Bundle. How long does it usually take until they ship? Also, its a wireless bundle right?[/quote]

wireless, yes

as for ship date, not exactly sure but receiving time is about a month from order date for GHIII, other regular game orders are like a week- two weeks.

Well, I just got an email saying it should be shipped Feb 4. Hopefully that holds true nad shipping doesn't take all that long. I'm hoping to be able to sell it and buy a wireless headset and pay for a month or so of Gamefly. LOL

What are the free offers available?

[quote name='mojoe_24']Well, I just got an email saying it should be shipped Feb 4. Hopefully that holds true nad shipping doesn't take all that long. I'm hoping to be able to sell it and buy a wireless headset and pay for a month or so of Gamefly. LOL

What are the free offers available?[/quote]

essentially stamps is the only "free" one others like zooba will be free after cancelation.

also trust me when I tell you their estimated ship date is just a generic thing they put. it's always a week after the order date so yeah. I've been doing this site for awhile and have ordered GHIII a few times.. each took about a month to receive.

[quote name='tarokako']how can you check on their site?[/quote] I went to the login page and clicked forgot your password.

I entered my email and it says
No account with the given email exists, please try again.

Still no credit or email or anything....

double post, sorry

Might as well make something of the accidental double post:

Rig, I don't know exactly how the whole paypal credit card dealio works, but maybe it's something you could put into the OP. It seems to get asked about a lot. (i haven't checked to see if it's already there, I must admit.....)

Update: Used a one-time PayPal card for Yahoo Success Center and it was another instant credit. Ordering GHIII now...

i was gonna do the hoodiastar offer until i read their ToS

HOODIASTAR Total Satisfaction Guarantee

I understand that if I am not fully satisfied with HOODIASTAR that I may return all unopened units of HOODIASTAR to Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund. I will be credited for each package I return less shipping and handling costs and a 15% restocking fee

Return Address:

Fulfillment Center
Attn: CCN Returns
12399 Belcher Road South
Suite 140
Largo, FL 33773

I will be credited for each package I return less shipping and handling costs and a 15% restocking fee.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does filing an MCR even do anything? There are far too many stories of MCRs being filed, and then nothing ever being done. Sounds fishy to me.[/quote]

I've filed probably 6 MCRs since starting this site, not once has one ever been denied or not gone through. They take time and some people don't email Trainn asking about status and things like that. People start flipping out and post here when they don't go through.

I always email about MCRs 10 days to the day after filing. I've had only 2 go through sooner than that.

Can I just cancel stuff once I get teh credit, or do I have to keep it for a while?

Also, I just did the Yahoo Search Success thing. I got credited, so can I cancel now? Also how do I cancel?

When should I expect my Assassin's Creed to ship? It's been in processing since the 20th and was supposed to ship yesterday but still says processing.

[quote name='mojoe_24']Can I just cancel stuff once I get teh credit, or do I have to keep it for a while?

Also, I just did the Yahoo Search Success thing. I got credited, so can I cancel now? Also how do I cancel?[/quote]

OP I think answers all these questions. Cancel in like a week, it's a 13 day trial so just wait a bit. Phone number is in the OP. Call say "I want to cancel" and they'll ask questions and do the rest. Good luck!

My Q about these auction sites is can they cancel all at one time if the same shipping address, telephone # was used, just a diff card for each one.

So I've signed up and complete 5 offers now. Just looking for an instant one. Sadly, the only ones that are available are the Auction type things and I really don't want to use my credit card for them. I may head over to the store and get a Visa Gift Card with a couple dollars on it to use.

Also do the CompleteHome and Great Fun offers take the full 5 days?

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i was gonna do the hoodiastar offer until i read their ToS[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, what about their policy is really different than the other advertisers'? Pretty much all of them have the same sort of thing, if you don't cancel the service within the trial period they'll keep charging you for the service.

Just got credit for eMusic!

I had done the offer 2 days ago, and since it didn't credit right away I just assumed it would be another MCR. Checked my email a minute ago and I had the "Offer Completed" email from Trainn. Submitted my account for review, so hopefully skate should be on it's way to me soon.

So there's hope for those of you who did eMusic and didn't get credit yet.

How much do they charge you for emusic?

I just sent in my MCR today for Grant Consultant. Anyone else have to do this? How long did the MCR take?

[quote name='aznguyen316']My Q about these auction sites is can they cancel all at one time if the same shipping address, telephone # was used, just a diff card for each one.[/quote]

YES i did it that way for Yahoo, IMM, Ebay, EAuction... just give them the last name or phone # and all the accts come up and they ask if u want them all canceled

How much do they charge you for emusic?
$9.99 for the basic plan, which is 30 downloads and you have a month to cancel.

Rig, you could add this to the OP if you get a chance:

eMusic
Cost: $9.99
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: You can cancel online. Go to Your Account > Cancel Music Membership.
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Took 2 days to credit. Can be canceled online.

[quote name='mojoe_24']So I just did the Chuck Mulaney offer and wasnt' credited instantly. What should I do?[/quote]

Wait. Some offers that say "instant" may take an mcr to credit.

On the good news, E-music actually credited :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back