Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email them now too and in the email state the fact that their phone was offline.
So that way you have the email proof on record that you tried to cancel today.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Assassins Creed shipped yesterday...any chance it will arrive by tommorrow?[/quote]

Absolutely 0 chance. UPS only does Sat deliveries on occasion and Ive yet to hear from anyone on here that received on a Sat, and if they did it's a special circumstance. If it actually shipped yesterday, expect it Monday. I say "actually" because even when you get a shipped email (read the OP) it doesn't always indicate the item is physically shipped, just that you're in the queue to go out next so it could end up being up to 10 days from the day you received the shipped email.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Absolutely 0 chance. UPS only does Sat deliveries on occasion and Ive yet to hear from anyone on here that received on a Sat, and if they did it's a special circumstance. If it actually shipped yesterday, expect it Monday. I say "actually" because even when you get a shipped email (read the OP) it doesn't always indicate the item is physically shipped, just that you're in the queue to go out next so it could end up being up to 10 days from the day you received the shipped email.[/quote]

ok thanks, because last May i ordered Crackdown, and it came 2 days after it shipped on a Saturday. I guess they stopped doing that

[quote name='aznguyen316']you are right, it's been asked A LOT, and I think it's even in the original post.

amazon, I don't want to explain further about exceptions.[/quote]

Actually, I meant where in the US.

Hey, just curious, but has anybody gotten their 1099 form from Trainn for last year's winnings? I was hoping to file my taxes soon, but I haven't gotten mine yet. I know I earned at least $1,200 worth of stuff too, so I definitely don't want to file without it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Actually, I meant where in the US.[/quote]

We cannot tell you where. We don't know where you live and I doubt anyone here knows where the numerous Amazon shipping depots are located. There's at least 10 of them, if not more. Whichever one you are closest to that has the particular game you are ordering in stock is where will get it from. There isn't just 1. I've received some from the one in VA (I live in VA), but I've also received a game from one in Maryland or Kentucky or some other state. I've also received DVD orders from one in Nevada. It just depends on where its in stock.

Its either a new way of doing things or they made a mistake, because both of the receipts on the 2 games I received state they were ordered in January but neither came out till this week and arrived exactly 2 days after Amazon got them in. Other people reported receiving them as well this week.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey, just curious, but has anybody gotten their 1099 form from Trainn for last year's winnings? I was hoping to file my taxes soon, but I haven't gotten mine yet. I know I earned at least $1,200 worth of stuff too, so I definitely don't want to file without it.[/quote]

Why claim it? I'm sure the government has bigger fish to fry.

Quick question. I signed up for Great Fun and Auto vantage but I still havent recieved credit from them yet. I was supposed to get credit within 5 days but it's been 10 days now. The terms are that I should be a member for 21 days but I was wondering if I could just file an MCR now. Thanks.

Go ahead and file the MCR as soon as you can if you haven't received credit, it's going to take at least 10 buisness days for Trainn to get back to you.

Did you look at your Progress page? Usually I don't get an e-mail when they credit an MCR, it just shows up as an offer credit.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why claim it? I'm sure the government has bigger fish to fry.[/quote]

While this may be true, and I'd love to get away with it, considering Trainn made me (and anyone who hit the $600 mark) file a W9 form before they'd even send us any more stuff, I KNOW they'll be filing their form that states how much they gave us. If we don't include it on our taxes, that's going to be a glaring discrepency that wouldn't take any investigation to prove.

I'd rather not be fined, or audited for the next ten years. Just wondering if anyone had received their info from Trainn. I was hoping I could file soon because I should be getting a refund. I just want to make sure I have everything. I guess if I don't get anything in the next week or so, I'll just email Trainn to find out what needs to be done.

[quote name='Mako1215']Anyone know if the Pacificweb offers are taking mastercard again?[/quote]

not sure but I'm sure you can just click the offer and check..

Yes, i just did rising star for my 2nd credit and ordered rock band.
I should be able to use the GH3 guitar to play it until i get the drum set later when i do more offers.
Rising star is 5$ s/h and i am going to have to ship one of the CD back.
But thats still pretty easy and cheap.

[quote name='supraazn']Yes, i just did rising star for my 2nd credit and ordered rock band.
I should be able to use the GH3 guitar to play it until i get the drum set later when i do more offers.
Rising star is 5$ s/h and i am going to have to ship one of the CD back.
But thats still pretty easy and cheap.[/QUOTE]

Rising Star was pretty easy. I just got off the phone with the Customer Service and it took 1 minute tops to cancel and get the RMA number. They also give you a very long window to ship the CD back.

[quote name='supraazn']Was the CD+Its packaging small enough to fit in a standard DVD case size bubble mailer?[/QUOTE]

Nope. The box about the size of the small PC game boxes nowadays.

If I were you, I would just send one CD with its CD slip cover thing. That'll definitely fit most of those bubble envelopes.

[quote name='Rocko']Email 'em.[/quote]

Already did. Quite a while back too. Nothing ever came of it.

Also, it's been five days since they mailed out GH2, and it still hasn't shown up.

Also, should have gotten my Netflix credit yesterday, but didn't.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Anyone try Google SEO Supervisor? got any important details? i looked on the OP but couldnt find anything[/QUOTE]

If you search the thread, people have been having back experiences with them. They apparently still charge you even months after you cancel and multiple times at that.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well Google SEO Supervisor has FINALLY credited my CC account after charging me monthly fees AFTER I had already called to cancel. Please be careful with these guys. Check your CC statements often and if they try to charge you call them IMMEDIATELY and call your CC company to dispute the charges![/QUOTE]

[quote name='fmarxnge']If you search the thread, people have been having back experiences with them. They apparently still charge you even months after you cancel and multiple times at that.[/quote]

ok thanks

so if burnout doesn't come in by monday(shipped this past monday) should i file a support ticket or email trainn? that or do i have to wait 10 days before i ask them where my game is

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ok thanks[/quote]

If you prtect yourself youll be fine bro. I did all six trial web ones and got $300 worth of games from those offers. All were instant and i canceled them all at the same time in like 2 minutes. I used a single use paypal vcc btw and cancelled the card right after but i dont think you can do this anymore sadly.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='Okatha']Go ahead and file the MCR as soon as you can if you haven't received credit, it's going to take at least 10 buisness days for Trainn to get back to you.[/quote]

Thanks for the help.

Once you order a game and reset your account, does it delete any pending credits that you haven't received yet?

Can you build up credits without having any games chosen?

[quote name='shieryda']Once you order a game and reset your account, does it delete any pending credits that you haven't received yet?

Can you build up credits without having any games chosen?[/QUOTE]

you can build up credits, when you reset your account you'll be able to choose a new game right away [ if you have 2 or more in the bank ].

[quote name='lobitoh']I was wondering how much does google seo supervisor works? cost and days of trial . Thank you for your time[/quote]

Why don't you go to the trial and look? You don't have to begin the trial to find such information.

Ok i did:

Stamps
Overnight Genius
GE Critics Choice Entertainment
At Home Rewards
Privacy Matters
Complete Home
Great Fun

What can i do thats not on that list thats cheap and credits quickly?

I just had my gf sign up at my referral link on my pc (same one i registered @ site with, and did online supplier) and she did online supplier offer as well. She got the confirmation and email but didn't get the green. Used her address, card, phone and all but didn't get the instant green. Do i have to prepare to go through the long MCR process?

[quote name='Cedrock15']I just had my gf sign up at my referral link on my pc (same one i registered @ site with, and did online supplier) and she did online supplier offer as well. She got the confirmation and email but didn't get the green. Used her address, card, phone and all but didn't get the instant green. Do i have to prepare to go through the long MCR process?[/quote]

i dont think you can sign up and do offers on the same computer...you'll get banned on both accounts

you better send a support ticket telling them it was an accident

I did the Bidz offer, it said "usually credits same day" but ended up taking 3 days. Better late than never. Now I just have to wait for a new game update.

Just want to get this straight...

I go to that site, complete 2 offers, and get a free game?

Every 2 offers I complete, I get a game?

Is that how it works or am I missing something?

What are some easy offers to complete from you guys that participate alot? :)

thanks!

[quote name='jfuze']Just want to get this straight...

I go to that site, complete 2 offers, and get a free game?

Every 2 offers I complete, I get a game?

Is that how it works or am I missing something?

What are some easy offers to complete from you guys that participate alot? :)

thanks![/quote]

Correct. You can also do 1 offer and get 2 refferals. Some good offers include:
Stamps.com and GreatFun

Yea only catch is that you have to be on your game with the cancellations.
One or two years ago when i did around 10-12 offers for a site for a 450$ GC ... i forgot to cancel two of the offers in time.
I ended up being charged 80$ or so ... and thats not including that various small sign-up fees like S/H for others sites.
So at the end i did alot for work for not that much money.
That was a crappy site tho.

This free 360 game site is alot better, more bang for your offer so to speak.
Just remember to cancel on time and keep good records of what site you sign up on and when the trial is over.

[quote name='supraazn']Yea only catch is that you have to be on your game with the cancellations.
One or two years ago when i did around 10-12 offers for a site for a 450$ GC ... i forgot to cancel two of the offers in time.
I ended up being charged 80$ or so ... and thats not including that various small sign-up fees like S/H for others sites.
So at the end i did alot for work for not that much money.
That was a crappy site tho.

This free 360 game site is alot better, more bang for your offer so to speak.
Just remember to cancel on time and keep good records of what site you sign up on and when the trial is over.[/quote]

Too bad the process is slightly broken.

Another one of my GHIII shipped. It will be the 7th one from this site hahaha woot

Took one GHIII and dropped it off at gamestop for a $106.99 giftcard, no questions asked. I then grabbed that sweet 25% coupon from online and went in today. I bought Rainbow 6 Vegas, Oblivion, FEAR, and Halo 3 and got a sweet 35% off everything. I still have about $8 left on the card.

Let's toast to being a cheap ass gamer! One more is going to Gamestop so I can buy the limited GTA4 in April :D. Too bad this site wont have the limited or I'd do it that way.

[quote name='dcgm']Another one of my GHIII shipped. It will be the 7th one from this site hahaha woot

Took one GHIII and dropped it off at gamestop for a $106.99 giftcard, no questions asked. I then grabbed that sweet 25% coupon from online and went in today. I bought Rainbow 6 Vegas, Oblivion, FEAR, and Halo 3 and got a sweet 35% off everything. I still have about $8 left on the card.

Let's toast to being a cheap ass gamer! One more is going to Gamestop so I can buy the limited GTA4 in April :D. Too bad this site wont have the limited or I'd do it that way.[/quote]

Really now... no questions asked? Nice.
maybe my next order should be another GH3 bundle ... err i mean thats Fraud man.... :whistle2:k thats yea... yea its very wrong.... :whistle2:--)

..... hmmm lol

Can you guys do me a favor and go into your "account" settings and see what state it has you listed under? I just went into mine and mine said Alabama, but I know I put NY in.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Can you guys do me a favor and go into your "account" settings and see what state it has you listed under? I just went into mine and mine said Alabama, but I know I put NY in.[/quote]

Happened to me too, luckily, I caught it shortly before my game was ordered.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Correct. You can also do 1 offer and get 2 refferals. Some good offers include:
Stamps.com and GreatFun[/quote]

cool man thanks

my problem is for the GreatFun... it says you cant use a debit card. only a credit card.

has anyone used a debit card with that one? is there anyway they know?

[quote name='opterasis']Happened to me too, luckily, I caught it shortly before my game was ordered.[/quote]

But when you order a game don't it make you input the address for shippment.
It always does that to me so i don't think the one on the account matters too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back