Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jfuze']cool man thanks

my problem is for the GreatFun... it says you cant use a debit card. only a credit card.

has anyone used a debit card with that one? is there anyway they know?[/quote]

i used a giftcard when i did it, so im positive you can use a debit card

[quote name='supraazn']But when you order a game don't it make you input the address for shippment.
It always does that to me so i don't think the one on the account matters too much.[/quote]

Here's hoping. :cry:

[quote name='jfuze']Just want to get this straight...

I go to that site, complete 2 offers, and get a free game?

Every 2 offers I complete, I get a game?

Is that how it works or am I missing something?

What are some easy offers to complete from you guys that participate alot? :)

thanks![/quote]

check your PM dogg, replied to ya =)

dont sweat the state portion, shipping companies don't use it.

the key is the zip code, all shipping companies use it, it codes everything correctly, remember most of these packages are from UPS, so they print computerized labels out and they'll get an error if they try to put Alabama in as the state and the zip code and city name doesnt match to that state and it'll auto correct.

[quote name='dcgm']Another one of my GHIII shipped. It will be the 7th one from this site hahaha woot

Took one GHIII and dropped it off at gamestop for a $106.99 giftcard, no questions asked. I then grabbed that sweet 25% coupon from online and went in today. I bought Rainbow 6 Vegas, Oblivion, FEAR, and Halo 3 and got a sweet 35% off everything. I still have about $8 left on the card.

Let's toast to being a cheap ass gamer! One more is going to Gamestop so I can buy the limited GTA4 in April :D. Too bad this site wont have the limited or I'd do it that way.[/quote]

hey just wondering, did you just tell them you wanted a refund w/o receipt and they gave you a GC all good? I have a GHIII comin in and been doing wal-mart but I've returned a couple things w/o receipt there and I only have 1 more to do this year LOL (3's the limit)

[quote name='aznguyen316']hey just wondering, did you just tell them you wanted a refund w/o receipt and they gave you a GC all good? I have a GHIII comin in and been doing wal-mart but I've returned a couple things w/o receipt there and I only have 1 more to do this year LOL (3's the limit)[/quote]
I don't actually like GH (im one of 1% of the world, I think lol), so all 6 I've gotten so far have been dropped for giftcards (im a scam artist, oh noes). Walmart has the limit, as you know. Gamestop is supposed to have a policy but doesnt mind if you get the right person. I played the "this was a gift that I own already, and i know i probably cant get a refund without a receipt, so can I just have store credit so I can get something I dont already own?". Don't bother asking for money back, no store will do that for you. Just humble yourself down to getting store credit, it works 99% of the time.

Another good place is circuit city. They ask for a phone number but no ID. I've returned 2 there so far, no hassle at all.

[quote name='dcgm']I don't actually like GH (im one of 1% of the world, I think lol), so all 6 I've gotten so far have been dropped for giftcards (im a scam artist, oh noes). Walmart has the limit, as you know. Gamestop is supposed to have a policy but doesnt mind if you get the right person. I played the "this was a gift that I own already, and i know i probably cant get a refund without a receipt, so can I just have store credit so I can get something I dont already own?". Don't bother asking for money back, no store will do that for you. Just humble yourself down to getting store credit, it works 99% of the time.

Another good place is circuit city. They ask for a phone number but no ID. I've returned 2 there so far, no hassle at all.[/quote]

hey thanks, yeah I don't expect cash, didn't know exactly how you approached it but that's perfect. I found out today FYE allows exchange w/o receipt so I got a diff game cuz I decided I didn't want the one I ordered from the site.. so that may be another option. Nice to hear CC may do it..

[quote name='aznguyen316']hey thanks, yeah I don't expect cash, didn't know exactly how you approached it but that's perfect. I found out today FYE allows exchange w/o receipt so I got a diff game cuz I decided I didn't want the one I ordered from the site.. so that may be another option. Nice to hear CC may do it..[/quote]

lulz was rejected at both fye and gameshit today. I tried returning one to amazon though after some recent reports of succes over at sd (have already met wally worlds limit of 3). Will keep you guys filled in.

cheers,
Mike

Speaking of FYE, I went in and concocted some story, and the guy looks at it and is ready to do it, but spots this stock sticker or something. I think it was from amazon. It was this orange/red barcode on the back. He told me "normally we'd do it, but this wasn't purchased here, sorry".

Fine, bugger off. No one pays top dollar for FYE giftcards anyway. Walmart is a big money grabber, and until im out of CC debt I need to maximize my profits on ebay.

Just a note on that though, it was a rookie mistake as I usually check my merchandise before trying to pawn it off at some store. MAKE SURE there are no tickets anywhere, or you'll get fucked over.

amazon usually has no stickers.. weird mine was clean, the funny thing was it beeped when I took it into the store b/c it came from amazon and wasn't reset or whatever and he asked me if I wanted to get the alarm turned off and then was like did you buy this somewhere else? do you have the receipt, I was like "uhh I got this from home, but what's your exchange policy w/o a receipt?" and he told me like nothing just happened and scanned it and said I have $60 to work with so that's that!

The thing was, I realized FYE has stickers on all their games but mine was clean so I dunno, my recepit says no receipt sale purchase or something but whatever, got what I wanted! their game selection sucked so I got DMC4 cuz it sold better on ebay than Kindom Under Fire (which I had originally got) haha

I don't want to sound uptight, but please refrain from talking about returning the games, guys.

Whether or not it's "fraud," it's something that doesn't need to be discussed in here. You guys can PM each other such information.

For those that did the emusic offer and didn't get all of the advertised free downloads, you can indeed email support to get them to add the correct number of downloads to your account. I had to email them multiple times before I finally got a response though.

Any word on a February update? I'm having a hard time keeping myself from just buying the new Karaoke Revolution: AIe game. It has "What Is Love?" on it for God's sake! How am I supposed to get by? My neck it twitching already!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish that dude who runs this site was a member here. It would be easier to find out what the hell is up with the missing credits.[/quote]There is actually an employee of Trainn over at the anything4free.com forums, his name is Alan, and someone asked about MCR's earlier and if they were delayed a little and he said that all MCR's have been completed in 10 business days, which is very hard to believe

[quote name='mev1205']There is actually an employee of Trainn over at the anything4free.com forums, his name is Alan, and someone asked about MCR's earlier and if they were delayed a little and he said that all MCR's have been completed in 10 business days, which is very hard to believe[/quote]

It is true for me, all 3 of my MCR's were approved on the 9th or 10th day. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']I don't want to sound uptight, but please refrain from talking about returning the games, guys.

Whether or not it's "fraud," it's something that doesn't need to be discussed in here. You guys can PM each other such information.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it IS fraud under common law in every jurisdiction in America, at least that I'm aware of... the morality is open to debate, the legality is not.

Trainn must be overwhelmed with e-mails, as their response time has been much slower for me lately.

[quote name='mev1205']There is actually an employee of Trainn over at the anything4free.com forums, his name is Alan, and someone asked about MCR's earlier and if they were delayed a little and he said that all MCR's have been completed in 10 business days, which is very hard to believe[/QUOTE]

Not true--took over three weeks for mine, even with the correct headers.

my last MCR was completed on the 10th day (bargain.com) i didnt get an email or anything it just showed up as a credit on the site

[quote name='supraazn']But when you order a game don't it make you input the address for shippment.
It always does that to me so i don't think the one on the account matters too much.[/quote]

Sorry I meant after I ordered the game, but before it actually was ordered from amazon

Finally got credit for AutoAdvantage, through a MCR. Originally I completed the offer back in November. Never received credit. Did the MCR request, heard nothing back. Submitted a support ticket, was told I forgot to add the headers. So did another MCR, didnt hear anything back. Finally emailed the company, they explained a few things, so I re-sent the email headers & everything. Still didnt receive credit or hear back until this morning. But I finally got my credit.

Now I only need 1 more offer to order GTA when it comes out.

Do you have to actually print postage from your computer from Stamps.com in order to get the credit? I don't have a printer on my home pc!

The Complete Home site seems to be broken. I get a blank screen after signing up.

[quote name='shieryda']Do you have to actually print postage from your computer from Stamps.com in order to get the credit? I don't have a printer on my home pc![/quote]

Nop, just Download the program, install, and sign in.
That's all.

I'm kind of freaking out a little bit.

Last night I completed 3 offers(Online Supplier, Zooba, and Stamps) successfully. Then I did Complete Home... put all of my info in and hit accept but it said I was already a member with that company? But a few minutes later I got all of the welcome e-mails and stuff for it so it looks like it went through.

So that is 4 offers.... I have 6 charges on my card. wtf?

3 of them I have no idea what they are.

Can you guys tell me what TLG*NETMRKT NONMEM PUR 888-MYMARKET CT is from? I have that charged twice on my card for 1.00 each. And also a 1.01 charge from ADTERACTIVE. Have no clue what that one is.

Help!

Stamps "charged" me $15.94, so hopefully that goes away in a couple days. And I didn't get credit on my account. Should I wait another day, or just e-mail Support to get the credit?

Aww shucks. The rock band drums release got pushed back to Feb 15. And then with Trainn being so slow lately, that means I won't be getting it for a while.

[quote name='shieryda']Stamps "charged" me $15.94, so hopefully that goes away in a couple days. And I didn't get credit on my account. Should I wait another day, or just e-mail Support to get the credit?[/quote]

You have to wait 7 days after you sign up.
Goto support > Click history > Request Credit ( Next to the offer that you want to receive credit for)
Then In 10 more business days it should credit you, if it doesn't THEN you email them a support ticket asking them to check it for you.

Also when you file a Missing credit report you have to put in the full headers of the email.
I know alot of people, me included, only put in the basic short header.
In your email client or site make sure to turn on full headers.
It should be a very long pile of information including IP address and a whole bunch of just random crap.

Also learn to have ALOT of patience with Trainns MCRs .... you will need it

[quote name='supraazn']You have to wait 7 days after you sign up.
Goto support > Click history > Request Credit ( Next to the offer that you want to receive credit for)
Then In 10 more business days it should credit you, if it doesn't THEN you email them a support ticket asking them to check it for you.

Also when you file a Missing credit report you have to put in the full headers of the email.
I know alot of people, me included, only put in the basic short header.
In your email client or site make sure to turn on full headers.
It should be a very long pile of information including IP address and a whole bunch of just random crap.

Also learn to have ALOT of patience with Trainns MCRs .... you will need it[/quote]

Thanks. I'll have to research this "headers" business. Never heard of that before when sending e-mails. Sucks that you have to wait almost 2 weeks to get credit for an offer that's supposed be "almost immediately".

[quote name='jfuze']I'm kind of freaking out a little bit.

Last night I completed 3 offers(Online Supplier, Zooba, and Stamps) successfully. Then I did Complete Home... put all of my info in and hit accept but it said I was already a member with that company? But a few minutes later I got all of the welcome e-mails and stuff for it so it looks like it went through.

So that is 4 offers.... I have 6 charges on my card. wtf?

3 of them I have no idea what they are.

Can you guys tell me what TLG*NETMRKT NONMEM PUR 888-MYMARKET CT is from? I have that charged twice on my card for 1.00 each. And also a 1.01 charge from ADTERACTIVE. Have no clue what that one is.

Help![/quote]

Great Fun and Complete Home are the same companies, so if you actually did get all the e-mails though and don't get credit in like 5 days you should be good to file an MCR. PM me if you need to know how to send with ALL headers..

those other charges may be charges if you tried and got an error on some other offers, they'll be refunded after a week or so.

Still waiting on Grant Consultant MCR and AutoVantage MCR :whistle2:(
Also waiting for Great Fun and Complete Home to eventually credit :bomb: It's only been 3 days, though.

Tomorrow will be the 13th day since I got the shipped email for my GH3....if its not there there is going to be HELL to pay

I sent them an email AND support ticket last week looking for tracking number and nothing on either

I was wondering how zooba really works?
cost 9.95 if i dont order anything and cancel during the 20 out of 30 days i get refunf for my purchase price?

I have a theory. I think that if you file an MCR, and you don't get it after 10 days, you aren't going to get it. Even if you email them and ask just for a response as to whether or not you're going to get the credit, a simple yes or no, they won't tell you, because if they tell you that you aren't getting it, you'll cancel right away, and they won't get their kickback. This way, they get paid and you're left with zip.

[quote name='help1']Aww shucks. The rock band drums release got pushed back to Feb 15. And then with Trainn being so slow lately, that means I won't be getting it for a while.[/quote]

Damn it. I wanted my drums. O well that gives my brother more time, but damn it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I have a theory. I think that if you file an MCR, and you don't get it after 10 days, you aren't going to get it. Even if you email them and ask just for a response as to whether or not you're going to get the credit, a simple yes or no, they won't tell you, because if they tell you that you aren't getting it, you'll cancel right away, and they won't get their kickback. This way, they get paid and you're left with zip.[/quote]

Sorry but Theory busted.
I had a MCR that went on for a month and a half.
2 Emails sent.
And it was credited.

Also It doesnt matter if you cancel the offer, even if you cancel the offer already you can still request a MCR.

Sorry but there is no conspiracy theories here.
Either A: Trainn is being lazy that week or B: The site the offer was from is being Lazy.

Either way if you followed all the protocols and they don't find anything fishy (ie. Like you have already done the offer before or you cancel too soon) Than you should be fine.
Your credit will come sooner or later, you just have to wait.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']so what games will be in the new update? im trying to decide if i should get orange box or not[/quote]No one will know until the update is up, it will probably only have games that release in January and early March

[quote name='mev1205']No one will know until the update is up, it will probably only have games that release in January and early March[/quote]

ah, ok
well does anybody know where i can get a list of all the upcoming 360 games this year? or at least the beginning of this year?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ah, ok
well does anybody know where i can get a list of all the upcoming 360 games this year? or at least the beginning of this year?[/quote]

Gamespot.com does a week by week.

i hoping the update happens within the next couple days... i have four credits and nothing to order, if theres nothing in the update ill be ordering 1yr live, and gh2 or gh3 (not sure which one yet)

[quote name='ammowasted']Anyone know any good offers of residents of Canada? All of these seem to be for the US of A[/quote]

There are book offer for CA only. 2nd page on newest offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back