Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else get a call from online supplier telling you they signed you up for two other offers? Do I now have to call 3 numbers to cancel?

[quote name='boggy1992']Can someone tell me another phone number for Chuck Mullany Teaches Ebay or confirm that, that is the correct phone number because I keep getting beeping sounds when i call...Ive called at least 20 times =\[/quote]

[quote name='supraazn']I havent done Yahoo yet but it looks like its from pacificwebworks too.
Have you tried 1-801-578-9020

That # works for sure and you should be able to cancel yahoo from there.[/quote]

Normally I'd bite your head off for not reading, but I'm in a good mood. :)

[quote name='mibu']did anyone else get a call from online supplier telling you they signed you up for two other offers? Do I now have to call 3 numbers to cancel?[/QUOTE]

That's interesting. I haven't heard this, but I haven't actually spoken with anyone from Online Supplier. I have gotten some telemarketing calls, though. I did use a PayPal Secure Card and cancelled it, just in case. Odd thing is that it showed a "Foreign Transaction Fee", meaning whoever charged me did it from outside the US. I'm leaning towards this being a shady offer, personally.

Got GH2 today. Also canceled Stamps.com (still haven't received credit), Great Fun and the Home one. All were pretty easy.

I was supposed to get my Netflix credit today, but I haven't yet. I'll give it two more days before I file yet another MCR.

Ok, so in the case that I never get my stamps and netflix, can somebody reccomend two easy instant offers to do so I can finally be done with all this? Thanks dooooooods!

Well called today to cancel my 2 trials, even though they were already past due by 1 day. Luckily, it still showed on their system that I was still under the trial time period. So I cancelled and now dont have to worry about anything.

has anybody run into paypal or MC canceling their accounts for you? Weirdest thing, I don't want to get banned or whatever for "canceling" early but like my great fun acct was canceled by my financial institution according to them and I know I didn't do that b/c I was calling in today to do it.

Then I ran into this problem a month ago when I did all the eauction ones and I called to cancel and they told me they've already all been canceled and I was so damn confused. I had to double check but they didn't tell me who/why they were canceled. So now I assume paypal/MC did it for me.

[quote name='mojoe_24']Just got my GHIII. Anyone know of anywhere I can sell it or return it to a store for store credit?[/quote]

Sorry your gonna have to figure that out on your own.

not saying its right or wrong ... but it can't be discussed here.

I started my trial of online supplier a couple of days ago,
Man i hope i dont run into any problems ... because it sounds like some of you guys here are.

Well, I'm really looking to sell it. I'd feel bad just returning it. But thanks for letting me know it can't be discussed.

I had no problem cancelling my Online Supplier today. Called around 11. Was on the phone maybe 5 minutes max.

[quote name='mojoe_24']Well, I'm really looking to sell it. I'd feel bad just returning it. But thanks for letting me know it can't be discussed.

I had no problem cancelling my Online Supplier today. Called around 11. Was on the phone maybe 5 minutes max.[/quote]

Returning it without a receipt cannot be discussed due to the obvious legal issues therein. Selling it certainly can be discussed, and I would recommend eBay for that. I know all their little fees have gotten outrageous, but there really isn't a better option...unless you can unload it locally for cash on craigslist.com. But of course, your number of potential buyers would be smaller that way. Your call.

Man, I'm really dying for a new game update. I'm surprised some of you guys are so stumped on what to get/look forward to. Games I want in the next month:

Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol: Encore (already out..dammit Trainn!)
LOST - 2/26
MLB 2K8 - 3/3
Condemned 2 - 3/11

Considering Trainn's been waiting till mid-month to update, all these games SHOULD be on the next update...at least I'm hoping. If they'd just get on with it!

[quote name='spidamatrix']Anyone had trouble cancelling Eauction? Every time i call them up i get a busy signal.[/quote]

That's a Pacific Webworks offer, use the alternate number listed above. I just used it to cancel my Google Home Business account. Now I'm all cancelled, and my DMC4 just shipped. Woo!

Edit:

To cancel Pacific Webworks offers (eAuction, Chuck Mallaney, Yahoo, Google, etc.) use:

1-801-578-9020

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Man, I'm really dying for a new game update. I'm surprised some of you guys are so stumped on what to get/look forward to. Games I want in the next month:

LOST - 2/26
MLB 2K8 - 3/3
Condemned 2 - 3/11

Considering Trainn's been waiting till mid-month to update, all these games SHOULD be on the next update...at least I'm hoping. If they'd just get on with it![/quote]

what kind of game is LOST anyway? and does it add anything important to the story?

i dont really want to get it if its one of those boring mystery games

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Man, I'm really dying for a new game update. I'm surprised some of you guys are so stumped on what to get/look forward to. Games I want in the next month:

LOST - 2/26
MLB 2K8 - 3/3
Condemned 2 - 3/11

Considering Trainn's been waiting till mid-month to update, all these games SHOULD be on the next update...at least I'm hoping. If they'd just get on with it![/quote]

Im also REALLY REALLY wanting Karaoke Revolution. I hope the update happens soon. As for Lost, Im going to wait for some reviews on the game.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']

Me no like sing :whistle2:#.

LOST - 2/26

I'm kinda into the show but i can't see this game being good.

MLB 2K8 - 3/3

Not a sports game fan.

Condemned 2 - 3/11

Now this i want to play.

[/quote]

Now unlike most of you guys i don't have a ass load of extra offer points racked up.
So .... ummm i don't have any game on my wait list ... other than Ninja Gaiden 2

got DMC 4 in the mail today, no time to play it though, working on an art project.

[ full size wearable medieval type helmet w/full face cover - made out of cardboard ]

[quote name='aznguyen316']has anybody run into paypal or MC canceling their accounts for you? Weirdest thing, I don't want to get banned or whatever for "canceling" early but like my great fun acct was canceled by my financial institution according to them and I know I didn't do that b/c I was calling in today to do it.

Then I ran into this problem a month ago when I did all the eauction ones and I called to cancel and they told me they've already all been canceled and I was so damn confused. I had to double check but they didn't tell me who/why they were canceled. So now I assume paypal/MC did it for me.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I called today to cancel Complete Home, Great Fun and Auto Vantage and they were all cancelled already.

Well my Rock Band and GH3 Bundle shipped today (RB was supposed to ship tommorow) so maybe they shipped together.. Realistically when can I expect to have them?

[quote name='aznguyen316']has anybody run into paypal or MC canceling their accounts for you? Weirdest thing, I don't want to get banned or whatever for "canceling" early but like my great fun acct was canceled by my financial institution according to them and I know I didn't do that b/c I was calling in today to do it.

Then I ran into this problem a month ago when I did all the eauction ones and I called to cancel and they told me they've already all been canceled and I was so damn confused. I had to double check but they didn't tell me who/why they were canceled. So now I assume paypal/MC did it for me.[/quote]

I haven't seen this myself, or even heard of it. Have you called your MC?

The closest I have had with my MC was when I was trying to buy MS Points online and my MC kept getting refused. I called Microsoft and they told me my card was refusing it. So, I called MC and they said that they had stopped allowing transactions with MS temporarily because of too many fraudulent charges! :lol:

I tried again a week later and everything was straightened out.

Defrauding Wal-Mart to return your games isn't necessary. Amazon accepts gift returns (Google "amazon gift returns" and it pops right up) and takes the shipping cost out of the coupon they give you in return; the S/H on my DDR 2 bundle I decided I didn't want was $4. Selling the stuff on eBay costs more than that, plus Amazon gives you back the full new value (provided you didn't open it of course). The only downside is that it takes a week or two, but for the patient (which I'm sure we all are or we wouldn't be here) it pays off.

EDIT: It should also be noted that they don't notify the gift-giver, so there is nothing to worry about using this method.

[quote name='tgenius']Well my Rock Band and GH3 Bundle shipped today (RB was supposed to ship tommorow) so maybe they shipped together.. Realistically when can I expect to have them?[/quote]

The fastest I've ever gotten something is 2 days, the slowest is about a week and a half. So realistically, just roll a die or something and hope for the best :D.

Since I want DMC4 and don't feel like paying for a single player game which two offers should I complete? I haven't done any BTW XD. Preferably some that cost nothing and approve within 5 days.

Is it normal for my GH3 to take 2 weeks to get here? I got the ship email jan 29, tomorrow makes it 2 weeks and no response at all from trainn about a tracking number.....

Please god dont let it be lost in mail forever....ive done 6 offers and not gotten a single game yet

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Defrauding Wal-Mart to return your games isn't necessary. Amazon accepts gift returns (Google "amazon gift returns" and it pops right up) and takes the shipping cost out of the coupon they give you in return; the S/H on my DDR 2 bundle I decided I didn't want was $4. Selling the stuff on eBay costs more than that, plus Amazon gives you back the full new value (provided you didn't open it of course). The only downside is that it takes a week or two, but for the patient (which I'm sure we all are or we wouldn't be here) it pays off.

EDIT: It should also be noted that they don't notify the gift-giver, so there is nothing to worry about using this method.[/quote]

really now .... i had no idea about this.
Thanks for the info....

But i don't get the shipping cost taken out part.
Does that mean they ship you a pre-stamp return box or something?
If so that would be awesome.
Wonder how much the shipping is on GH3.

Just got credit for Complete Home and Disney Book Club, that's three offers stacked so far, so they need to update soon or else I'm basically going to go insane with saving these credits.

What is a good offer to complete other than Stamps.com? I'm looking for one that costs very little and ships nothing to your house.

Edit - Is the complet home offer a good one or do they hassle you when you try to cancel?

[quote name='DarkRider23']What is a good offer to complete other than Stamps.com? I'm looking for one that costs very little and ships nothing to your house.[/quote]

zooba, instant and refundable = free

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Defrauding Wal-Mart to return your games isn't necessary. Amazon accepts gift returns (Google "amazon gift returns" and it pops right up) and takes the shipping cost out of the coupon they give you in return; the S/H on my DDR 2 bundle I decided I didn't want was $4. Selling the stuff on eBay costs more than that, plus Amazon gives you back the full new value (provided you didn't open it of course). The only downside is that it takes a week or two, but for the patient (which I'm sure we all are or we wouldn't be here) it pays off.

EDIT: It should also be noted that they don't notify the gift-giver, so there is nothing to worry about using this method.[/quote]

thanks for this info. This shouldn't be considered fraud either since I just read the amazon gift return policy and this all falls in to their terms as it was a gift (trainn even considers it so) and they won't be notified either =)

my question is can we use the gift card on third-party sellers? Also is tax refunded? Trainn told me there is tax + shipping total costs when it comes to gift total from them.

[quote name='supraazn']really now .... i had no idea about this.
Thanks for the info....

But i don't get the shipping cost taken out part.
Does that mean they ship you a pre-stamp return box or something?
If so that would be awesome.
Wonder how much the shipping is on GH3.[/quote]

Whenever you type your order number in on Amazon (the order number comes on the slip of paper in the box with the game), it lets you print out a shipping label that you slap on the box and another order slip that you put in with the original and send back.

Also, if the shipping is late or damaged, you can supposedly get the return shipping for free, but I haven't had that happen on something I've wanted to return yet.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']what kind of game is LOST anyway? and does it add anything important to the story?

i dont really want to get it if its one of those boring mystery games[/quote]

I'm pretty sure LOST is a standard action/adventure game. Now, whether it will be done correctly or not, I can't say, but the potential is there. Obviously, there will be puzzles (just the nature of the show), but I have read that you have to battle the Others and the Smoke Monster, so I'm assuming some kind of combat element will be involved.

Regardless, since this is the last season of LOST, I'm doing everything I can to obtain all the clues as to what the hell is going on. I'm just really hoping the ending will make sense. I'm a little worried because the guy who makes the show also was behind "Cloverfield", and that movie was beyond pointless and stupid. And while LOST does have plenty of moments that make zero sense, I'm really hoping I haven't been wasting my time the past four years. I just want it to all tie together somehow.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Whenever you type your order number in on Amazon (the order number comes on the slip of paper in the box with the game), it lets you print out a shipping label that you slap on the box and another order slip that you put in with the original and send back.

Also, if the shipping is late or damaged, you can supposedly get the return shipping for free, but I haven't had that happen on something I've wanted to return yet.[/quote]

Ohh cool, Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I forgot that the packages come directly from amazon (I haven't gotten anything from this site yet, this will be my first order comming)
Seems like this would be a very good route for me if i want to unload some of the GH3s then.

Thanks alot man i owe you one.

[quote name='the_deej']emusic keeps giving me an error when i try to sign up...

anyone else not able to sign up for it?>[/quote]

I was going to, but noticed it wasn't a free trial. I've done it on some other GPT site with a different CC and it was a free trial. This time around, Trainn leads me to a $10 sign-up fee >_

[quote name='supraazn']Ohh cool, Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I forgot that the packages come directly from amazon (I haven't gotten anything from this site yet, this will be my first order comming)
Seems like this would be a very good route for me if i want to unload some of the GH3s then.

Thanks alot man i owe you one.[/quote]

One detail that needs to be mentioned is that the refund from Amazon will come in the form of an Amazon gift certificate, so you won't actually get the cash back in your pocket. You can just buy something else with it. Kind of an important detail to leave out.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']One detail that needs to be mentioned is that the refund from Amazon will come in the form of an Amazon gift certificate, so you won't actually get the cash back in your pocket. You can just buy something else with it. Kind of an important detail to leave out.[/quote]

Thats much pretty common sense.
But yea it is better to mention it anyways too.
I was about to do the walmart's return for their GC ... a amazon one is even better.

Two GH3 + Alot of patience = Rock Band full set + Leftover $

Can't wait :bouncy:

[quote name='supraazn']Thats much pretty common sense.
But yea it is better to mention it anyways too.
I was about to do the walmart's return for their GC ... a amazon one is even better.

Two GH3 + Alot of patience = Rock Band full set + Leftover $

Can't wait :bouncy:[/quote]

lol you asians are cheap. haha jp I'm gonna go this route too..

now that I think about it, my previous GHIII none have come via amazon.. 1 from CC, 2 from Trainn directly in brown wrapping.. anyone who received one recently, have they been coming from amazon?

is anyone else having troubles ordering? i've tried to click "order" under the games menu and it just keeps kicking me back to page 1 of the ordering thing....never goes to the part where i enter my shipping info...i've gotten about 12 free games and this hasn't happened before...i tried clearing my cookies and everything but nothing is working...anyone else?

Is anyone having trouble downloading music from eMusic? Everytime I download a song, I get an "Error: Handle invalid" message. I checked the eMusic FAQ and it said that I needed to download some new Windows Updates. But I'm already completely updated... anyone else have this problem?

I got a GH2 shipping email a week ago and it arrived today via 2 day Fedex in a GIANT amazon box. Got a DMC4 shipping email today, hope it comes in a week as well.

[quote name='aznguyen316']lol you asians are cheap. haha jp I'm gonna go this route too..

now that I think about it, my previous GHIII none have come via amazon.. 1 from CC, 2 from Trainn directly in brown wrapping.. anyone who received one recently, have they been coming from amazon?[/quote]

ohh damn.... that might screw with my plans .... hmmm....

But i do remember weeks ago and such amazon was OOS of guitar heroes.
Now it seems like they have plenty of them or this is hoping trainn is using amazon again.

[quote name='lilboo']Oh tomorrow is the 12th..that means Rock Band Drums *SHOULD* ship![/quote]

Lilboo ... ok don't shoot the messenger, but havent you heard?
The drums have been delayed to the 15th .... sorry bud.

[quote name='Toaster Driver']is anyone else having troubles ordering? i've tried to click "order" under the games menu and it just keeps kicking me back to page 1 of the ordering thing....never goes to the part where i enter my shipping info...i've gotten about 12 free games and this hasn't happened before...i tried clearing my cookies and everything but nothing is working...anyone else?[/quote]

I'm sure you are, but you're clicking the actual green order button right? Other than that I dunno wassup o_O

[quote name='Toaster Driver']is anyone else having troubles ordering? i've tried to click "order" under the games menu and it just keeps kicking me back to page 1 of the ordering thing....never goes to the part where i enter my shipping info...i've gotten about 12 free games and this hasn't happened before...i tried clearing my cookies and everything but nothing is working...anyone else?[/quote]

i just put in an order about an hour ago and it worked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back