Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='supraazn']Lilboo ... ok don't shoot the messenger, but havent you heard?
The drums have been delayed to the 15th .... sorry bud.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? You do mean the 15th of February..right?
If so, then that's fine. They have been ordered for like 3 weeks, what's another 3 days?

If it's March 15th, then WTF?

yes its February 15th.

Also My second GH3 shipped today.
order was on feb 5th ... damn trainn is shipping them out fast as hell now.
It's most likely Amazon then.

I too am hoping for my DMC4 in a week since I got the shipped email today.

I'm hoping the update brings Bully. Looking at GameFAQ's release chart that's the only game I'm interested in before GTAIV. I might do some offers now so I'm ready when it comes, if it's there.

[quote name='Deeznutz FYC']Do they send the microsoft points through email?[/QUOTE]
Nope, a card comes in the mail. From Amazon, presumably. Mine was from Amazon.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How and where does one get a prepaid credit card?[/quote]
A place like your local grocery store. you have to pay cash for them.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Has anyone done the Yahoo Success Center offer? And if so was it worth doing?[/QUOTE]
I did it. Instant credit, easy cancellation, cheap. Win all around.

Hey Ive posted like 5 messages and no ones answered me:

My GH3 shipped 2 weeks ago and I have yet to receive it, and Ive emailed trainn twice and done a support ticket looking for tracking number and no go. It shipped jan 29 and I know they said 10 business days but tomorrow is gonna be like the 13th....if it doesnt come tomorrow I fear I may never be getting it :(

[quote name='spauldingfan']awesome thanks![/quote]

if you have done any of the others like eauction, chuck mullaney, google seo, quickens you'll have to use a different CC for it to work..

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']Hey Ive posted like 5 messages and no ones answered me:

My GH3 shipped 2 weeks ago and I have yet to receive it, and Ive emailed trainn twice and done a support ticket looking for tracking number and no go. It shipped jan 29 and I know they said 10 business days but tomorrow is gonna be like the 13th....if it doesn't come tomorrow I fear I may never be getting it :([/quote]

by no go do you mean trainn said no they don't have a tracking number to give you or as they haven't even reply to you yet.
Really other than what your doing right now ( contacting trainn) i don't see anything else.

Do you live in an apartment complex and/or you have had problem with mailman leaving packages at your door and it being stolen.

Maybe go to you post office/USP/Fedex directly to see if they are holding on any of your packages.

If it still doesnt come then it was either A:Stolen or B: withheld by the carrier.
haha you just really NEED that tracking number ....

Email trainn again ... all you can do

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']Hey Ive posted like 5 messages and no ones answered me:

My GH3 shipped 2 weeks ago and I have yet to receive it, and Ive emailed trainn twice and done a support ticket looking for tracking number and no go. It shipped jan 29 and I know they said 10 business days but tomorrow is gonna be like the 13th....if it doesnt come tomorrow I fear I may never be getting it :([/quote]

Did you get an email saying it shipped two weeks ago?

[quote name='supraazn']by no go do you mean trainn said no they don't have a tracking number to give you or as they haven't even reply to you yet.
Really other than what your doing right now ( contacting trainn) i don't see anything else.

Do you live in an apartment complex and/or you have had problem with mailman leaving packages at your door and it being stolen.

Maybe go to you post office/USP/Fedex directly to see if they are holding on any of your packages.

If it still doesnt come then it was either A:Stolen or B: withheld by the carrier.
haha you just really NEED that tracking number ....

Email trainn again ... all you can do[/QUOTE]

Yea I know Im freaking out, but I should be ok cuz Its delievered to my college post office so it def couldnt be stolen. Its only a matter of time until they respond to my emails or the support ticket (or I get GH3)

Its not like it cost me anything lol....

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you get an email saying it shipped two weeks ago?[/QUOTE]

yea dude, my shipped email was sent to me on Jan 29

yea i understand you .. i would be freaking out and pissed too.
*knocks on wood* hope i get mine safe and sound haha

But yea its just out of our hands.
Its just the way this site works.
We arent the one that makes the actual order and we don't have the tracking number ... so we are really just powerless.

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']Yea I know Im freaking out, but I should be ok cuz Its delievered to my college post office so it def couldnt be stolen. Its only a matter of time until they respond to my emails or the support ticket (or I get GH3)

Its not like it cost me anything lol....[/quote]

Uhhh...not sure if this is your problem, but my college post office doesn't accept packages from anyone but USPS. Packages from UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. will be rejected. Most won't deliver to a P.O. box anyway. They need a physical address for where to deliver it. It's possible your package came, got rejected, and was sent back to Amazon.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Uhhh...not sure if this is your problem, but my college post office doesn't accept packages from anyone but USPS. Packages from UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. will be rejected. Most won't deliver to a P.O. box anyway. They need a physical address for where to deliver it. It's possible your package came, got rejected, and was sent back to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

nope thats not the problem. My address DOES say "Box 1382" on it, but I made sure not to write PO Box on it, and Ive never not gotten a package because of that.

If it doesnt come tomorrow Ill look up trainn on the yellow pages and call em lol. They HAVE to have a phone somewhere in there.....

I"m up late =P

anyway decided to do the blockbuster.com finally, glad to see they have HD movies.. heard they'll be going blu-ray soon but gonna try to get a few rentals in for some HD-DVD movies while I have the trial. has this credited well for most people?

for the stamp program, do you have to install and leave it on the computer for 21 days or do you actually have to buy and print stamps to get credited?

[quote name='KSHLove']for the stamp program, do you have to install and leave it on the computer for 21 days or do you actually have to buy and print stamps to get credited?[/QUOTE]

I imagine install then remove, but you might as well keep it in there and use. You get $5 worth of free postage. It's actually a good service.

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']i just put in an order about an hour ago and it worked fine[/quote]

strange question, but what did you order? it seems like some of the games are working when i click the order button, others are going to the page where you put in your address but the top says different games then what i clicked the button from o_0

*edit*
it just worked for some reason...clicked Battlestations:Midway and it said i was ordering GH3...lol...oh well as long as it worked:applause:

well, its not been a week since my last email to trainn and no response and 2 weeks to the day since they "shipped" my GH3....Im fucking pissed

For those that did Great Fun & Complete Home;
I know it takes 5 days to credit and some of you have said it's credited in 5 days. Today is my 5th day for each. If I was to get credit, should it have happened already? OR more close to when I did it? I think I did these offers around 3-5pm (5 days ago)

I'm so sick of waiting for these MCR's! :lol:

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']well, its not been a week since my last email to trainn and no response and 2 weeks to the day since they "shipped" my GH3....Im fucking pissed[/quote]

I'm sure you sent a support ticket? Lately, I've sent two e-mails and neither were ever responded to, like two weeks ago and a week ago, but support ticket was responded to in about 3 days.

Just got off the phone with Hoodiastar, supposedly the shipments will be stopped but you do need to return the trial bottle or else you get charged full price for it. So, just a heads up for everyone thinking of giving that offer a try.

[quote name='Okatha']Just got off the phone with Hoodiastar, supposedly the shipments will be stopped but you do need to return the trial bottle or else you get charged full price for it. So, just a heads up for everyone thinking of giving that offer a try.[/quote]

Not 100% sure because i did this offer 1 year ago,

But i do remember throwing the bottle out so i'm pretty sure i didn't return it.

If you really want to be sure you should go back and read the terms and condition
... but again im pretty sure you don't have to return the trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssaultMonkey
well, its not been a week since my last email to trainn and no response and 2 weeks to the day since they "shipped" my GH3....Im fucking pissed
Yea i sent in a support ticket to cancel my rock band game only order 2 days ago with a "medium" urgency option.
They canceled it for me already.
Maybe they are avoiding you on purpose haha ... sorry

[quote name='lilboo']For those that did Great Fun & Complete Home;
I know it takes 5 days to credit and some of you have said it's credited in 5 days. Today is my 5th day for each. If I was to get credit, should it have happened already? OR more close to when I did it? I think I did these offers around 3-5pm (5 days ago)

I'm so sick of waiting for these MCR's! :lol:[/quote]

Complete Home failed to credit for me or my friend a couple weeks ago.

Yahoo credited for him, but not for me. Go figure.

I got instant credit on Great Fun.

3,000 =D

is hoodiastar same as amazon diet? Momentum DIrect? If so they blow, I did amazon diet and was charged $50 for the bottle until it was returned and they auto charged me like $60 for their memebership even though I canceled in time. That caused me to overdraft $60, twice for that matter, so they refunded me everything after a whole week of calling the total of that, so like $170 refund via mailed personal check. Lame isn't it?

Defrauding Wal-Mart to return your games isn't necessary. Amazon accepts gift returns (Google "amazon gift returns" and it pops right up) and takes the shipping cost out of the coupon they give you in return; the S/H on my DDR 2 bundle I decided I didn't want was $4. Selling the stuff on eBay costs more than that, plus Amazon gives you back the full new value (provided you didn't open it of course). The only downside is that it takes a week or two, but for the patient (which I'm sure we all are or we wouldn't be here) it pays off.

EDIT: It should also be noted that they don't notify the gift-giver, so there is nothing to worry about using this method.

Don't do this, unless you are willing to chance losing your game AND not get Amazon credit in return. I tried this method a few months ago, and after a few weeks I called Amazon to see what the deal was. They had refunded the money to Trainn, not me. It took 8 solid hours of haggling on the phone and over email with Amazon to get the credit. It happened to a bunch of other CAGs too. I did everything I was supposed to, but that didn't change the fact it got credited back to Trainn, not me.

So don't try it unless you are willing to risk losing it all.

If I file an MCR, send them the email with headers and everything, and get a response that they will try to verify that I placed the order with the company, is it bad that I already cancelled, because the trial ended a week ago?

[quote name='msane']Don't do this, unless you are willing to chance losing your game AND not get Amazon credit in return. I tried this method a few months ago, and after a few weeks I called Amazon to see what the deal was. They had refunded the money to Trainn, not me. It took 8 solid hours of haggling on the phone and over email with Amazon to get the credit. It happened to a bunch of other CAGs too. I did everything I was supposed to, but that didn't change the fact it got credited back to Trainn, not me.

So don't try it unless you are willing to risk losing it all.[/quote]

thanks msane, I'll prob just sell it on ebay although they're not selling like hotcakes right now haha

[quote name='msane']Don't do this, unless you are willing to chance losing your game AND not get Amazon credit in return. I tried this method a few months ago, and after a few weeks I called Amazon to see what the deal was. They had refunded the money to Trainn, not me. It took 8 solid hours of haggling on the phone and over email with Amazon to get the credit. It happened to a bunch of other CAGs too. I did everything I was supposed to, but that didn't change the fact it got credited back to Trainn, not me.

So don't try it unless you are willing to risk losing it all.[/quote]

good call man.
But i'm still gonna try to return to amazon but i'll be sure to email them first and only do it if 100% i know i will get the GC.

Did you do a straight return without telling them that it was gift.
I do imagine that you have to tell them that it was a Gift from a friend and they gave you the amazon receipt in case you didnt want it and that you want a GC back to your account.

Just like a Gift return to a B&M store where the original purchaser paid with a CC.
If you specifically tell them it was a gift to you they should give you back cash or a GC.

[quote name='supraazn']good call man.
But i'm still gonna try to return to amazon but i'll be sure to email them first and only do it if 100% i know i will get the GC.

Did you do a straight return without telling them that it was gift.
I do imagine that you have to tell them that it was a Gift from a friend and they gave you the amazon receipt in case you didnt want it and that you want a GC back to your account.

Just like a Gift return to a B&M store where the original purchaser paid with a CC.
If you specifically tell them it was a gift to you they should give you back cash or a GC.[/quote]

I did select that it was a gift return. Got the "we won't even tell the gift giver!" bit and everything. Didn't matter. If you think its worth the hassle, go for it, but don't be surprised if it goes bad.

I sold the two GH3s I got after Christmas on craiglist for $85 each, so that may be a better route than eBay. $85 x 2 = $170 = Rock Band! (or paying bills, whichever is more important to your life)

[quote name='msane'](or paying bills, whichever is more important to your life)[/quote]

You mean i can't really become a Rock Star :cry:?

As long as i get the GC at the end the hassle probably won't be that bad to me.
But Yea i understand what you've said.
Appreciate the heads up.

[quote name='msane']I did select that it was a gift return. Got the "we won't even tell the gift giver!" bit and everything. Didn't matter. If you think its worth the hassle, go for it, but don't be surprised if it goes bad.

I sold the two GH3s I got after Christmas on craiglist for $85 each, so that may be a better route than eBay. $85 x 2 = $170 = Rock Band! (or paying bills, whichever is more important to your life)[/quote]

a friend of mine over at sd returned 4 and got nearly $500 in credit and that was just this week ago. i'll let you guys know if it works out for me.

cheers,
mike

[quote name='spauldingfan']has anyone done online supplier yet? If so how fast do they credit, I did it yesterday and still nothing.:roll:[/quote]

really wow, online supplier credited many of us in like 2 min tops! Check the OP =) did you clear cookies? I use firefox as main browser, so I always do offers in IE and clear cookies a bunch

online supplier credited for me in about 1 min.....i just canceled that today, it was quick and pretty easy, but the operator was impossible to understand

fuck...my COD4 went from shipping soon back to processing, oh well the est. ship date is tomorrow i thought it might ship early (that wouldve been nice)

FINALLY they answered my support ticket and said not only are they looking into it but they are sending a replacement to get here in 2-3 days!

Hell, if I get 2 Ill do the right thing and return the other one, Ive spent maybe 20 bucks and will be getting GH3, Lost Oddyssey, and AC6.

This site is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back