Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='homeland']my drums have changed to shipped! hopefully get it next week![/quote]

As did mine. (I ordered on 1/31.)

Just gotta hope I can get my cancelled Lost Odyssey straightened out with Trainn.

Ordered DMC4 on the 5th of Feb. Received shipped email on the 11th.

Today's the 23rd. Still have not received anything.

I put in a ticket but we'll see where this goes.

Hopefully my order for Turok goes through without a hitch though I am pessimistic.

[quote name='etham']Ordered DMC4 on the 5th of Feb. Received shipped email on the 11th.

Hopefully my order for Turok goes through without a hitch though I am pessimistic.[/quote]

I got a shipped email on the 10th, and still nothing. This is actually the first time, Ive waited this long for a game. Who knows if they actually "shipped" it on the 10th as it was on a sunday, but hopefully it will arrive soon.

[quote name='etham']Ordered DMC4 on the 5th of Feb. Received shipped email on the 11th.

Hopefully my order for Turok goes through without a hitch though I am pessimistic.[/QUOTE]

Heh I ordered on the 1st and got the shipped e-mail on the same day as you did, and still no DMC4. So we're pretty much in the same boat on that one.

Man, I'm going to laugh my head off if the Rock Band drums get here before DMC4.

also, basically if you have a pre-paid card, and use all the money on it, and use it for an offer that will charge you monthly, you dont have to cancel anything then since there is no money on the card?

[quote name='scrub0bk']also, basically if you have a pre-paid card, and use all the money on it, and use it for an offer that will charge you monthly, you dont have to cancel anything then since there is no money on the card?[/quote]

Cancel; what you are doing is exactly why gift cards are disliked by these companies and why they ban for them. If you do that, it might flag you and get banned, plus they may come after you for money. Just cancel the trial if you don't like it, but don't leave it alone.

[quote name='ddrpower']Cancel; what you are doing is exactly why gift cards are disliked by these companies and why they ban for them. If you do that, it might flag you and get banned, plus they may come after you for money. Just cancel the trial if you don't like it, but don't leave it alone.[/quote]

They might come after you for money?

[quote name='SpitFire158']They might come after you for money?[/quote]

Yep, I thought the same thing you guys did, but then Stamps.com started sending letters to my house for 8 months demandind 100 something dollars. I finally had to contact the BBB to get them to leave me alone. So beware.

:bomb:

CANCEL YOUR ORDERS!

Some of those sites stopped taking Mastercard for a while. It was because too many weren't cancelling their prepaid and Paypal cards.

It's not a hard thing to do people.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Yep, I thought the same thing you guys did, but then Stamps.com started sending letters to my house for 8 months demandind 100 something dollars. I finally had to contact the BBB to get them to leave me alone. So beware.[/quote]

bbb?

[quote name='SpitFire158']bbb?[/QUOTE]

Better Business Bureau. Or Billy Bob's BBQ. Yer choice. Whatever stops them from contacting you...

I VOTE FOR ALWAYS CANCELING, you don't want to screw yourself (Being Banned and Collections) and the rest of us.

Great Fun was the only annoying cancel I ever did, and thats only cause they woud not shut up.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I think CoD4. Anyone who hasn't played CoD4 is REALLY missing out.[/quote]

Just ordered COD4 because the 1st game I ordered from this site (Halo 3) finally went to shit on me. That bitch cracked. I hope it's worth it because Halo was the only game that I played more than anything else.

[quote name='popemogoth']Just ordered COD4 because the 1st game I ordered from this site (Halo 3) finally went to shit on me. That bitch cracked. I hope it's worth it because Halo was the only game that I played more than anything else.[/quote]

pope... it was meant for your Halo to crack b/c CoD4 would have made you wonder why you didn't break the game yourself.

[quote name='aznguyen316']pope... it was meant for your Halo to crack b/c CoD4 would have made you wonder why you didn't break the game yourself.[/quote]
You speek the truth my friend.

Also, I must appologize, my Pokes beat your Jayhawks today. To say it was a surprised would be an understatement. We're terrible this year, what happened?

lol I have no excuses, I watched the game, thought we had it when we took the lead back but hey your guys made the plays.. as for the fouls, blah, but we also didn't make a smart choice on our last possession either =/ that won't fly come tourney time.

let me ask you this, how do the folks in stillwater view the Bill Self to OSU gossip? I'm just curious if you guys actually truly think it's feasible or is it just talk? B/c I think never hehe

[quote name='Rig']:bomb:

CANCEL YOUR ORDERS!

Some of those sites stopped taking Mastercard for a while. It was because too many weren't cancelling their prepaid and Paypal cards.

It's not a hard thing to do people.[/QUOTE]

QFT.
Don't "leave" something because you used a prepaid.
(a) you shouldnt be using prepaids anyway
(b) you'll get bit later when they try to collect your unpaid membership fees

Yeah I thought the game was over when KU took the lead as OSU is anything but clutch this year. As for Bill self I honestly think he'll coach as OSU sometime but certainly not for a lonnnggg time. It is his alma matta after all, but I'm thinking like 10-12 years from now, certainly not next year. Sadly we're stuck with Shaun "coat tails" Sutton[quote name='aznguyen316']lol I have no excuses, I watched the game, thought we had it when we took the lead back but hey your guys made the plays.. as for the fouls, blah, but we also didn't make a smart choice on our last possession either =/ that won't fly come tourney time.

let me ask you this, how do the folks in stillwater view the Bill Self to OSU gossip? I'm just curious if you guys actually truly think it's feasible is it just talk? B/c I think never hehe[/quote]

[quote name='aznguyen316']Got a package in from Amazon, unfortunately I was not home so I have to wait for redelivery =([/QUOTE]

They tried to deliver on a Sunday? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen UPS do that.

[quote name='Okatha']They tried to deliver on a Sunday? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen UPS do that.[/quote]

Ups delivered my coffin on a sunday so i wouldn't be too suprised

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I truthfully think noone has had them ship yet. The one guy is just a liar in my opinion who wants to sound lucky.[/quote]

WTF is wrong with you?? hahaha My Drums did ship when I said they did. Want a screenshot? Oh and my other drums shipped 3 days after.

Stop Being Gay dude. I've done hecka lot more then you on this site so stfu.

[quote name='Okatha']They tried to deliver on a Sunday? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen UPS do that.[/quote]

oh sorry I wasn't clear. I was away for the weekend, they came by Friday =)

I'll try asking this again to see if anyone has any clue. Anybody who had to file the W9 form for earning over $600 worth of games last year, have you received a 1099 or any other tax info from Trainn for this current filing season?

I'd really like to file my taxes and get my refund and all that good stuff, but considering I earned like over $1200 worth of stuff, I really don't want to get audited. I've emailed Trainn about it, but they haven't responded yet. I just wanted to see if anyone else has received anything from them. I appreciate any info you guys can divulge. Thanks!

[quote name='bubbaducky']WTF is wrong with you?? hahaha My Drums did ship when I said they did. Want a screenshot? Oh and my other drums shipped 3 days after.

Stop Being Gay dude. I've done hecka lot more then you on this site so stfu.[/quote]

14 year old kid right here folks. Oh, and considering I have 7 orders and have 13 credits I doubt you could have done too much more than me.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']14 year old kid right here folks. Oh, and considering I have 7 orders and have 13 credits I doubt you could have done too much more than me.[/quote]

Damn. 13 credits :drool:. I only have 8

Hopefully my order for Turok goes through without a hitch though I am pessimistic.[/QUOTE]

Same thing/days here, except mine was GH3.

It better show up today...

On the cancelation note, I just called and canceled my Zooba account. The guy was really nice and they closed my account immedietly. Although I should note that the phone number on the first page from Rig is different than the one on the website. I called the number on Rig's post and it worked just fine.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']14 year old kid right here folks. Oh, and considering I have 7 orders and have 13 credits I doubt you could have done too much more than me.[/quote]

I have 16 credits and 8 orders. Want a screenshot?? I think Ive got you beat.;)
Also Im not 14....

Good Job for trying to beat me though:applause::applause::applause:

--Peace

I wish I had that many credits. Actually, I wish I had that many referrals!

How long does it take Disney to credit? It says instant, but it's been a few days. I need to order some drums!

No idea really. If it's a game that's high in demand, like GH3, it may take some time. Honestly, I don't even pay attention to the "estimated" shipping date. Not a single one of my orders has shipped by that time.

[quote name='bubbaducky']I have 16 credits and 8 orders. Want a screenshot?? I think Ive got you beat.;)
Also Im not 14....

Good Job for trying to beat me though:applause::applause::applause:

--Peace[/quote]

LOL you guys want to battle? I have 18 credits and 13 orders! w00t BRING IT ON!

I came back to my apartment to see a FedEx delivery sticker attached to my door.

Figured the only thing it could be would be the Rock Band drums.

Sadly, I now think it's my roommates Xbox 360 (he had the RRoD a while back).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back