Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='spauldingfan']Anyone have a good time frame to cancel zooba? According to the site you just have to register and pick a book, no waiting period like 21 days or anything.[/quote]
I waited for my credit to completely clear (1 week) before I canceled. Relly easy over the phone.

[quote name='aznguyen316']they may have just placed a pre-order and sent that shipped e-mail out on accident? I haven't gotten an e-mail but let ya know if I do too.[/quote]

Generally they send out the "shipped" emails after they place the order in at Amazon or wherever else they order from, not necessarily when the game is actually sent out.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You guys that got shipped emails today, when did you place your orders? My order from 2/17 is still processing. This is getting to be a bit long.[/quote]
Same here (Burnout Paradise). How long should I wait before I send a support ticket?

I need an offer that's guaranteed to credit within a day. I've already done YSC, Online Supplier, and Complete Home. Any ideas?

[quote name='munch']I need an offer that's guaranteed to credit within a day. I've already done YSC, Online Supplier, and Complete Home. Any ideas?[/quote]Zooba was instant and easy for me.

Well I just emailed Trainn and apparently my orders that "shipped" on Feb 11th actually NEVER shipped, I was told it was a technical glitch and I will have them in 2-3 days. In case anyone else was in the same boat (GH3 + Rock Band)

I canceled Zooba after a couple of days via email, no problems with it at all.

Just ordered GHIII bundle #3...its probably going to get gift-returned to Amazon (assuming it ships from there) for credit towards some Wii games, otherwise I'll probably Goozex the game and eBay the guitar.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I canceled Zooba after a couple of days via email, no problems with it at all.

Just ordered GHIII bundle #3...its probably going to get gift-returned to Amazon (assuming it ships from there) for credit towards some Wii games, otherwise I'll probably Goozex the game and eBay the guitar.[/quote]

wait they let you place a third order? was it just now? I've tried doing this last week and wasn't allowed as I already had ordered 2..

[quote name='munch']I need an offer that's guaranteed to credit within a day. I've already done YSC, Online Supplier, and Complete Home. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I don't think any of them are guaranteed to work. Stamps.com was instant for me. Some others haven't been so lucky.

Of the ones up right now, I got instant or same-day credit for YSC, Online Supplier, and Stamps.com. I've had to MCR Disney, eMusic, AutoVantage, and Complete Home. I haven't tried any other current offers.

Feb 14th - Placed GHIII Order
Feb 25th - Received Shipping Notice
Feb 26th - Received GHIII from UPS.

I got the package less than 12 hours of receiving the shipping email. Nice work ya'll.

[quote name='Bigsauce']Feb 14th - Placed GHIII Order

I got the package less than 12 hours of receiving the shipping email. Nice work ya'll.[/quote]

wow.. still waiting on mine from Feb. 17th sucks.. hey if you still have the box, do you mind doing a quick check via UPS.com and put in the tracking # and see when exactly they did get that shipped out? Also is there an amazon packing slip and when the order was placed? I want to get an idea of ordering and shipping.

no one get their drums yet? yea i know shipping notices just went out this weekend but still it usually means it's already been shipped not that they just shipped it (at least it's been that way lately as opposed to b4 when it was u get the notice then within the week u get the game)

[quote name='Bigsauce']Feb 14th - Placed GHIII Order

I got the package less than 12 hours of receiving the shipping email. Nice work ya'll.[/quote]

i got my shipping notice for COD4 on sunday feb 17. and got it from ups on thurs. feb.21...now im waiting for my GHII order, got the shipping notice wed. feb 20. hopefully it comes today or tomorrow because my drivers license is suspended for 15 days so i have nothing else to do unless i find a job within walking distance

[quote name='eminemobied12']no one get their drums yet? yea i know shipping notices just went out this weekend but still it usually means it's already been shipped not that they just shipped it (at least it's been that way lately as opposed to b4 when it was u get the notice then within the week u get the game)[/quote]

I kept checking here all day too hoping to see someone had gotten their drums. Guess it wont be today, hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

Ordered Burnout Paradise on the 17th and still no shipping email. I can understand slow delivery on the bigger games like Guitar Hero III and Rock Band but why so slow with Burnout? Ah well I guess I'll work on that backlog some more.

[quote name='aznguyen316']wow.. still waiting on mine from Feb. 17th sucks.. hey if you still have the box, do you mind doing a quick check via UPS.com and put in the tracking # and see when exactly they did get that shipped out? Also is there an amazon packing slip and when the order was placed? I want to get an idea of ordering and shipping.[/QUOTE]

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
OSHTEMO,
MI, US 02/26/2008 12:53 P.M. DELIVERY
02/26/2008 7:05 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
02/26/2008 6:15 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
02/26/2008 6:09 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
MAUMEE,
OH, US 02/26/2008 12:59 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
MAUMEE,
OH, US 02/25/2008 2:37 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
NEW STANTON,
PA, US 02/25/2008 8:08 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
NEW STANTON,
PA, US 02/23/2008 3:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HARRISBURG,
PA, US 02/22/2008 11:25 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
02/22/2008 5:14 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 02/22/2008 12:34 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Kinda hard to read but it looks like it was shipped on the 22nd from PA. Hope this helps ya. The Amazon thing said Feb 18th. Not to much else info on the Amazon packing slip.

okay so it looks like Trainn was 3 days late at least in the shipped notice, but they did get the order into amazon in 4 days.. jealous. I shall await mine.

[quote name='YG_Banga']I just got my drums!!!!
My wife just called me and said UPS just delivered it.
#1 in da billin'![/quote]

Awww WTF..... I was the first person to get a shipped email but still no drums...:cry:

But GHIII did show up on my doorstep 2day

Have fun playing your drums :drool: hopefully ill get them 2morrow lol

Weak! Amazon hadn't got GH2 in stock for weeks now.
What's up with the GH2 shortage, who's buying them all?

looks like its gonna be awhile until it ships, i want to do a amazon gift return on it to get RV2.

Also got my GH3 today via Fedex, ship email date Feb 12th.

Well my DMC4 that supposedly shipped on the 12th still hasn't shown up. I emailed them on Friday for tracking and no answer yet. This is some crap.

Guess I'll be waiting for GH2 for a while, since Amazon is out of stock. An interesting item in the GH2 Amazon product description:

Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes

Hmmm.........

does anyone know if I could buy a copy of rockband from say best buy and return the one I am going to get from Trainn with a receipt?

or does the barcode **** it up

gah.. no drums. i guess it doesnt really matter when you order items since im pretty sure i was one of the first ones to order them.

My tracking number for Orange Box came today and the game was delvired on the 19th....to someone else in the same city.

Has this happened to anyone else?

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']gah.. no drums. i guess it doesnt really matter when you order items since im pretty sure i was one of the first ones to order them.[/quote]You are correct, unfortunately it doesn't matter. Trainn doesn't preorder items. They don't preorder anything because they give their customers the opportunity to change their minds if a game starts getting bad reviews or if they have just lost interest in a game. This is why all games that are ordered before a game comes out are officially ordered by Trainn the day before the game comes out.

[quote name='SpitFire158']My tracking number for Orange Box came today and the game was delvired on the 19th....to someone else in the same city.

Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote]

Never happened to me, contact UPS or TRAINN, maybe the UPS guy got REALLY confused or disoriented and dropped it off elsewhere.

i completed the offer zooba a week ago and 2day i get an email that my book has been shipped but i never order a book and i really dont want a book either , wat should i do

[quote name='GGGGJohan']i completed the offer zooba a week ago and 2day i get an email that my book has been shipped but i never order a book and i really dont want a book either , wat should i do[/quote]

You can ship the book back to cancel your account. You probably should have e-mailed/called to cancel before they sent it out or picked a book you would like.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']You can ship the book back to cancel your account. You probably should have e-mailed/called to cancel before they sent it out or picked a book you would like.[/quote]

do i cancel first or send the book back

[quote name='CouRageouS']Well my DMC4 that supposedly shipped on the 12th still hasn't shown up. I emailed them on Friday for tracking and no answer yet. This is some crap.[/quote]

Seems like thats happening alot now, I had my Item shipped on the 17th and still nothing. I know its not as long as yours but the fact that its still not here bothers me.

[quote name='spamminator']Guess I'll be waiting for GH2 for a while, since Amazon is out of stock. An interesting item in the GH2 Amazon product description:

Hmmm.........[/quote]

wow...... well, i got the shipping notice for mine last wed. i wonder if it actually shipped

[quote name='spamminator']Guess I'll be waiting for GH2 for a while, since Amazon is out of stock. An interesting item in the GH2 Amazon product description:

Hmmm.........[/quote]

Wow thats really great.
They put in a limit cap for GH3 for me so i can't order anymore.
And now GH2 is OOS and possibly DC.
Guess i gotta order a normal game now haha.

Can anyone here with 2 or more GH3 pass order with some spare credit try to see real quick if the limit is still in place.
I don't have any spare credit to test it myself, Thanks.

edit: Bloodwolf when was your order date?

Ah...my RB drums are in the hizzy!

Not bad...ordered 2-13. I think this is the fastest I have ever gotten anything from TRAINN.

Sorry to those that ordered theirs before me and haven't received them yet.

What kinda pissed me off was the UPS guy just left them on the porch in the snow. Luckily, my wife was heading to the door when he knocked. She opened the door and he was already back to his truck. She asked if she had to sign anything, and he waved her off.

...I think the UPS guy is starting to hate my house. Thankfully, the box was in the snow less than 15 seconds.

when should i file a MCR? how long should i wait? i did greatfun 7 days ago and complete home on saturday, they both say 5 days so im thinkin i should wait a little longer especially on complete home, but whens typical for you guys to do a MCR?

The UPS guy has always:

-Dropped the package
-Rang the doorbell
-Made the fastest dash back to his truck I have ever seen in my life
-Drove off before I could even get to the door

If no one is home, it just sits on the doorstep.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']The UPS guy has always:

-Dropped the package
-Rang the doorbell
-Made the fastest dash back to his truck I have ever seen in my life
-Drove off before I could even get to the door

If no one is home, it just sits on the doorstep.[/quote]

Heh - that is the way he's been the past two times. Usually he chats with my wife for a bit; he's a pretty nice guy.

It could be because we just had a snowstorm and the roads were so bad today and he was running behind.

[quote name='buterbals']Seems like thats happening alot now, I had my Item shipped on the 17th and still nothing. I know its not as long as yours but the fact that its still not here bothers me.[/quote]

Finally Got my Guitar Hero III from the 17th and Oblivion Game of the Year yesterday from shipped 17th but missing Lost Odyssey same shipped date

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Usually he chats with my wife for a bit.[/quote]

Watch out, maybe he's trying to pick up a package of his own if you know what i mean :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back