Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the abundance of Rock Band accessories being added to the site, I sent Trainn a support ticket about possibly adding the Official Microsoft Racing Wheel and here is what they responded with:

At this time, there are no immediate plans to add the racing wheel to our site, however, it is still under consideration for a future update.

So, it sounds like there may not be enough interest in it at the moment. If anybody else may want to see the wheel added, why not shoot them a ticket asking about the availability? Maybe they will add it if there is enough interest.

After how long have people canceled the Your Savings Club offer that was snuck in in a couple of the real offers? It charges you again after 3 days, I think, and I did the offer last night. So, I was thinking to probably cancel it tomorrow?

wow.. rock band shipped today after only 5 days of processing. thats the fastest a games ever went from processing to shipping for me. i wonder if ill actually receive this game before a 2 week period.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I ordered Accessory Pack 1 Jan 10. It shipped today. Should it arrive tomorrow or thursday?[/quote]

Friday if you are lucky.

when i order, it usually takes at least a week after i receive the shipping email to arrive. my last few games have taken 2 weeks.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Accessory Pack 1? How popular do you think that is...[/quote]

Yea... When they say "shipped" it usually means they submitted the order to the people that place the order... Could be wrong but thats usually the case.

[quote name='msane']I tried to do bargain.com today and it sent me to Yahoo Success instead (which I've already completed). It did this to me twice. Anyone have the same problem? I'm going to email them and see if they can fix it. I know bargain isn't a great offer, but I'm running out of stuff I can complete.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me a few days ago. I wanted to do Bargain.com but, like you said, it takes you to the Yahoo offer.

My DDR Universe 2 shipped today also, Ordered on Jan. 10. Hopefully Ill get it by the end of the week. Now Im waiting for them to add some more "cheap" offers. There really isnt much I would want though. I hope they have another update for Feb. and they add American Idol.

My DDR Universe 2 and Rock Band both changed to "Shipped" today. Ordered them January 10.

My Scene-It has been "Shipped" for a few days now. Hopefully, that arrives by the end of the week.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I ordered Accessory Pack 1 Jan 10. It shipped today. Should it arrive tomorrow or thursday?[/quote]

For the millionth time.....

When you get a shipping email, it's not always 100% certain that it has actually shipped. It's possible no doubt, but it's also possible it hasn't. Tomorrow (Thursday) is no chance. They only ship overnight when things are late and items shipping on time 99.9% of the time ship 2 Day. Friday if you're lucky, but if I was in your shoes I'd be looking towards Mon-Wed of next week.

Woot finally got my Halo 3 Spartan controller I ordered on December 1st. The person that responded to my support ticket said it would be here today, and it was :) Came from CC though not Amazon.

So now I am 3/4 for items from this site.
Guitar Hero III Bundle (Oct.22)
Halo 3 Spartan Controller (Dec.1)
Rock Band Game (Dec.26)

Waiting on one more Guitar Hero III Bundle (Dec.14)

damn you been waitin on that halo 3 controller foreverhaha

my KUF got shipping notice so yeah we'll see when that comes in. I got another game ready for order.. not sure what to ge though =/

if you sign up for blockbuster/gamefly with diff emails than the yourfree360games account email, would that prevent you from getting credit?

i signed up for gf and bb but with a diff email, since the email i'm suing for my yf360g had been previously signed up on those websites. i guess i'll try doing a mcr report but was just wondering if i'd be shot down.

so far rec'd credit from stamps. waiting on their sticker paper to get sent in the mail so i can print the postage. not sure what other offers there are where there's just a link to cancel instead of a phone number. hmm...

[quote name='hopeunknown']if you sign up for blockbuster/gamefly with diff emails than the yourfree360games account email, would that prevent you from getting credit?

i signed up for gf and bb but with a diff email, since the email i'm suing for my yf360g had been previously signed up on those websites. i guess i'll try doing a mcr report but was just wondering if i'd be shot down.

so far rec'd credit from stamps. waiting on their sticker paper to get sent in the mail so i can print the postage. not sure what other offers there are where there's just a link to cancel instead of a phone number. hmm...[/QUOTE]

youll still get credit. i signed up for blockbuster using my blackberry email address and had to file an MCR for it. they accepted the headers from the email that i forwarded to my regular email account. i just added a little note at the beginning that i couldnt view full headers on my blackberry so i had to forward it to another email.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Woot finally got my Halo 3 Spartan controller I ordered on December 1st. The person that responded to my support ticket said it would be here today, and it was :) Came from CC though not Amazon.

So now I am 3/4 for items from this site.
Guitar Hero III Bundle (Oct.22)
Halo 3 Spartan Controller (Dec.1)
Rock Band Game (Dec.26)

Waiting on one more Guitar Hero III Bundle (Dec.14)[/quote]

Congrats!

However, I ordered a Halo 3 Wireless headset on December 14th....and Nada Ting, Nada Thoom.

Judging from Experience id say that leaves me at least two more weeks.

:bomb::bomb:

I'm not angry, No...but i'm getting a bit impatient, i'd like to order more items (Sepcifically Burnout Paradise)

^you can order as many items as you want as long as you have credits. you dont have to wait for one of them to arrive before you order again. i have rock band, rock band drums and burnout: paradise all on the way.

lame how Rockband doesn't come WITH the drums as a bundle, thats 4 points for Drums and the game, you are better off getting 2 Guitar Hero 3's getting instore credit, buy the full bundle.

The strum will break cause they all do, email EA, they give you a free game for it, get Burnout Paradise. You have 40 dollars left over (give or take, since two Guitar Hero 3 bundles are 200)

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']^you can order as many items as you want as long as you have credits. you dont have to wait for one of them to arrive before you order again. i have rock band, rock band drums and burnout: paradise all on the way.[/quote]

I like ordering one item at a time, that way im organized and remember not to get fucked over on the Offers like i was fucked out of 78 bucks from Overnight genius.

So I still haven't gotten my missing credit for Great Fun even though I submitted the request on the 2nd. I emailed them a few days ago and I still haven't gotten a response so I went ahead and opened a support ticket.

So I may have gotten myself in a little bit of a situation with the site...i did the at home rewards offer last night only to get the confirmation email 12 hours later. I woke up this morning, checked my email, and found the confirmation email. I thought that I did not sign up for this one and that it was snuck into another offer, so I clicked the cancellation link in the email and cancelled my account with the site. Soon after, I realized my mistake and sent trainn a support ticket saying it was an accident. Also, I had already received credit for that site and had placed an order using the credit that I had received. Any chance of an imminent ban or my order being cancelled?

[quote name='mjkusy13']So I may have gotten myself in a little bit of a situation with the site...i did the at home rewards offer last night only to get the confirmation email 12 hours later. I woke up this morning, checked my email, and found the confirmation email. I thought that I did not sign up for this one and that it was snuck into another offer, so I clicked the cancellation link in the email and cancelled my account with the site. Soon after, I realized my mistake and sent trainn a support ticket saying it was an accident. Also, I had already received credit for that site and had placed an order using the credit that I had received. Any chance of an imminent ban or my order being cancelled?[/quote]

lol close that support ticket. If you already got credit and ordered you should be fine, I accidently canceled a trial like that too forgetting I had just signed up for it. I haven't heard of anyone on this forum get banned for canceling early and I know I've canceled quite a few early honestly. Just close the ticket so trainn doesn't do anything about it. That's what I'd do.

Ok, after a bunch of torment, i'm finally back on track.

Back in December, I sent a support ticket asking about my holds for the gift tax form, as well as how I could avoid it for 2007. After a week, I got a reply "cancel 2 of the orders, and place them again after Jan. 1". So I sent ANOTHER support ticket, saying to cancel my NEWEST orders (obviously, who wants to wait longer?). After another week, I got a reply, but the idiot cancelled 2 of my OLDER orders, thus setting me back for GHIII once again. Not only that, but the same person somehow managed to remove another one of my available credits that I was holding for when the tax issues was sorted out. ANOTHER support ticket was filed, and this time I got a bit nasty due to frustration. After another week (just about 3 weeks!), they responded and apologized, and gave me back my credit.

As of now, 1 GHIII has shipped (supposedly, although I wont hold my breath), and the others are on "waiting on item" once again. Scene it was ordered and shipped yesterday.

Back in the game! Wooo!!

This might be really stupid, but what are headers? The subject of the email? Do I just copy and paste the whole email? I have to send in an MCR for my Blockbuster trial.

[quote name='Rocko']This might be really stupid, but what are headers? The subject of the email? Do I just copy and paste the whole email? I have to send in an MCR for my Blockbuster trial.[/quote]

Read the OP, and follow the link I placed in there regarding headers.

Oh yeah just wanted to say Bidz.com is probably one of the easiest offers to do. No CC information needed, I just signed up, never bought anything, sent in an MCR after a week and got credit after just under 3 weeks which is okay with me haha

i read the first page about saving your credits if you don't want to order a game...but still didn't really understand...

i'm at the point where i've completed 2 offers and i can place an order for a gaem. but i don't want to pick one yet. how do i go about just completing more offers without placing an order? do i reset my account somehow or just go do another offer?

i'm confused :(

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']i read the first page about saving your credits if you don't want to order a game...but still didn't really understand...

i'm at the point where i've completed 2 offers and i can place an order for a gaem. but i don't want to pick one yet. how do i go about just completing more offers without placing an order? do i reset my account somehow or just go do another offer?

i'm confused :([/quote]

well if you complete another offer it will just be there.. let's say you complete another 2, so you'll have 4 credits right? Once you place an order, using your first two credits, you get to reset your account, and those two other credits will be ready for you to place a 2nd order. get it? You don't have to do anything to "save" credits, except not order anything.

[quote name='aznguyen316']well if you complete another offer it will just be there.. let's say you complete another 2, so you'll have 4 credits right? Once you place an order, using your first two credits, you get to reset your account, and those two other credits will be ready for you to place a 2nd order. get it? You don't have to do anything to "save" credits, except not order anything.[/quote]

thank you :)

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']how did you receive them? Amazon? 2 day or standard shipping?[/quote]

My wife said they came DHL, straight from Trainn I believe. She said they were packaged really nicely. I got the shipping email last Thursday, so they came standard shipping.

I got Naruto today, it was delivered yesterday to my apartment office. Got the it's shipped e-mail on the 8th.

I got charged by a "AP9* WiseHouseB" (no idea what it is and google isn't yielding anything) on my card. I'm sure I cancelled everything I signed up for. What's going on here?

[quote name='SMMM']I got charged by a "AP9* WiseHouseB" (no idea what it is and google isn't yielding anything) on my card. I'm sure I cancelled everything I signed up for. What's going on here?[/quote]

AP9 probably has to do with a dealpass.com offer like at home rewards or simply you or one of their other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back