Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SMMM']I got charged by a "AP9* WiseHouseB" (no idea what it is and google isn't yielding anything) on my card. I'm sure I cancelled everything I signed up for. What's going on here?[/quote]
Wise House Buyer is the second offer you're signed up for on the Bargain.com offer. The number to cancel is 1-800-763-7518

By clicking "Submit", you also agree to activate your separate membership to WiseHouseBuyer™ at the special low price of just $1.25 per month. To ensure continuous service, your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call WiseHouseBuyer™ toll-free at 1-800-763-7518 to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited.
Bargain Registration

[quote name='zerowing']Ok I screwed up my MCR and didn't have headers, is there anyway to edit it or something?[/quote]

When they finally respond they will tell you that you get nothing since you didn't include headers then tell you if you have them to enter them in and they will look again. Just a longer wait...

[quote name='hopeunknown']when does that 15.95 charge from stamps.com go away? i see a pending charge on my cc...i'd assume it goes away after a few days.[/quote]

Its a hold that will disappear if you cancel with the trial.

Question about headers:

I used AOL for my account, now, I can open up the email and click "view message source" and it shows me the email with all the crap.

to file an MCR, can I just copy and paste this text in or do I need to literally forward the original message....and if so, how do I do that with aol.com?

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']Question about headers:

I used AOL for my account, now, I can open up the email and click "view message source" and it shows me the email with all the crap.

to file an MCR, can I just copy and paste this text in or do I need to literally forward the original message....and if so, how do I do that with aol.com?[/quote]I use AOL, too. I've filed 6 MCRs already, and simply copying all that junk from message source will suffice.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']so has anyone been able to cancel network agenda yet?[/quote]

thank you for reminding me.. I need to get this canceled some how.. I remember someone saying those were all screwed up and we didn't get signed up for them along w/ grant consultant, but I don't want to risk it.

Quick question, has anyone tried using Paypal to generate Secure Cards? Would this work for the offers that require you use different credit cards in order to complete multiple offers from the same company (i.e. eAuction, Yahoo, etc.)

[quote name='mev1205']Quick question, has anyone tried using Paypal to generate Secure Cards? Would this work for the offers that require you use different credit cards in order to complete multiple offers from the same company (i.e. eAuction, Yahoo, etc.)[/quote]

i actually did this a few days ago for the aformentioned sites and they signed up and credited fine. i would like to know if i forget to cancel something and pay with those then close them, will they still try to bill me or end my subscriptions?

[quote name='Gamer181']Im new here so where am i allowed to trade referrals? I need refs for my 3604free account and am open to many sites.[/quote]

You can't do any of that in this thread.

Users are allowed to create their own thread in the referral section of CAG.

But, I don't know if there are new user limitations with regards to that.

Just keep those referral links outta this thread.

[quote name='mev1205']Quick question, has anyone tried using Paypal to generate Secure Cards? Would this work for the offers that require you use different credit cards in order to complete multiple offers from the same company (i.e. eAuction, Yahoo, etc.)[/quote]

I did it with Chuck Malloney (sp?) ebay since I had done the others with my own personal card and knew it would take an MCR. It went right through and immediately credited using paypal. So, yes it works!

I did several of the "instant" offers from that one company, i.e. Chuck Malluney, Increase my Margin and Quickbooks. Not a single one credited instantly, plus I didn't get a confirmation e-mail for the Chuck one. That was on Saturday, damn MCRs.

Still waiting on two MCRs from previous signups, Stamps and Yahoo Success Center.

[quote name='msane']My wife said they came DHL, straight from Trainn I believe. She said they were packaged really nicely. I got the shipping email last Thursday, so they came standard shipping.[/quote]

Hmm. I have a main DHL hub here in Phoenix. I got the shipped email at the same time. I hope that I get mine soon.

Why not provide tracking information?

GRRR.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']I did it with Chuck Malloney (sp?) ebay since I had done the others with my own personal card and knew it would take an MCR. It went right through and immediately credited using paypal. So, yes it works![/quote]
Hmm, I tried using a Secure Card through Paypal on that offer and it told me payment was declined, but a hold for $1.95 still showed up. Did you use the single use or multiple use card?

EDIT: Ok, I tried again using a new single use Secure Paypal Card and it went through. Haven't received credit yet, but hopefully it won't be a MCR.

Hmm. I have a main DHL hub here in Phoenix. I got the shipped email at the same time. I hope that I get mine soon.

Why not provide tracking information?

GRRR.
They don't always ship right away when they send the email. But in my case, I had an email in to them asking when they would be shipping and the rep who got back to me said they had shipped last Wednesday. So I'd give it to the end of the week and then shoot them an email.

Oh crap, did I just mess up my account?

I just filed an MCR for the disney book thing, but I cancelled it with the link before it shipped.

Are am I going to get credit for this or no? I had the membership and charging info so are they that clever when they ask scholastic for info?

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']Oh crap, did I just mess up my account?

I just filed an MCR for the disney book thing, but I cancelled it with the link before it shipped.

Are am I going to get credit for this or no? I had the membership and charging info so are they that clever when they ask scholastic for info?[/quote]
You'll be fine. I did the same thing with both Dr. Seuss and Disney. Disney has credited instantly, but I need to file a MCR for Dr. Seuss and I got credit after a few weeks. You'll definitely need the email though with those offers.

[quote name='msane']Hmm, I tried using a Secure Card through Paypal on that offer and it told me payment was declined, but a hold for $1.95 still showed up. Did you use the single use or multiple use card?

EDIT: Ok, I tried again using a new single use Secure Paypal Card and it went through. Haven't received credit yet, but hopefully it won't be a MCR.

They don't always ship right away when they send the email. But in my case, I had an email in to them asking when they would be shipping and the rep who got back to me said they had shipped last Wednesday. So I'd give it to the end of the week and then shoot them an email.[/quote]

Use single use paypal vcc's for that company. All of mine from that company (yahoo, chuck mullaney) credited instantly with a paypal single use vcc. Also remember to cancel the card when you get credit!!!!! Oh yeagh anothet GH3 came today wooooooooo.

[quote name='miktau']Use single use paypal vcc's for that company. All of mine from that company (yahoo, chuck mullaney) credited instantly with a paypal single use vcc. Also remember to cancel the card when you get credit!!!!! Oh yeagh anothet GH3 came today wooooooooo.[/quote]

If I cancel the single-use card after I get credit do I still need to worry about canceling the service?

[quote name='Gamer181']Im new here so where am i allowed to trade referrals? I need refs for my 3604free account and am open to many sites.[/quote]

You may post your referral link in the "Referral Central" sub-forum on 2/17/08.

What other offers have people using prepaid credit cards done? I've completed the Dealmax one, the Greatfun one, the At home rewards one, and the Blockbuster one. All the other ones I've tried have not allowed prepaid cards, although they have charged my card (hopefully the charges clear w/o a problem). Any suggestions?

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']If I cancel the single-use card after I get credit do I still need to worry about canceling the service?[/quote]

Just for paranoia sake i dont want them to file collections on me so i would always cancel regardless. The paypal vcc is just a saftey net s they dont overcharge me (that and prepaids dont work for that company).

Cancelled greatfun,chuck mullaney teaches ebay and disney book club, Everyone was easy accept for greatfun they kept want me to stay longer and they even extended my billing date even thou i wanted it cancelled got a cancellation number after like 10 mins but still will prob have to watch my card wish i could get some american people like with disney book club.

[quote name='miktau']Use single use paypal vcc's for that company. All of mine from that company (yahoo, chuck mullaney) credited instantly with a paypal single use vcc. Also remember to cancel the card when you get credit!!!!! Oh yeagh anothet GH3 came today wooooooooo.[/quote]

So do you cancel the card after they charge it $1.95 or do you cancel it right after you get credit?

Did everyone else who signed up for Grant Consultant also get signed up for Googad.com and Blueinstitute.com???? I just got an email from all three sites...weird..

[quote name='chipotleattack']So do you cancel the card after they charge it $1.95 or do you cancel it right after you get credit?[/quote]

Cancel after you tried the product or 1-2 days before the stated billing date.

[quote name='mjkusy13']What other offers have people using prepaid credit cards done? I've completed the Dealmax one, the Greatfun one, the At home rewards one, and the Blockbuster one. All the other ones I've tried have not allowed prepaid cards, although they have charged my card (hopefully the charges clear w/o a problem). Any suggestions?[/quote]

I've been credited for:
Stamps.com
At Home Rewards
Great Fun
Privacy Matters
DealMax
Zooba
Yahoo Success Center (Another Site, Same Offer)

I filed an MCR for (but completed):
Bargain.com
Disney Book Club
Complete Home

[quote name='mev1205']Hmm... Rock Band or Burnout Paradise... can't decide[/QUOTE]

i couldnt either.. thats why i got both:lol:

[quote name='mjkusy13']Did everyone else who signed up for Grant Consultant also get signed up for Googad.com and Blueinstitute.com???? I just got an email from all three sites...weird..[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

I want to do the yourfree360games so I can get halo 3 but I want to at least get a referral on my 3604free account in return. Message me through AIM if you want to trade.
SN is
Trade Referrals
If I cant find a trade then I'll probably just sign up on my own.

[quote name='Gamer181']I want to do the yourfree360games so I can get halo 3 but I want to at least get a referral on my 3604free account in return. Message me through AIM if you want to trade.
SN is
Trade Referrals
If I cant find a trade then I'll probably just sign up on my own.[/quote]

I would edit that if i were you.

Stamps.com and Yahoo Success MCRs finally credit, the same day I bitch about them here, heh. So Rock Band is ordered!

Yahoo Success Center said my payment was declined after I used a PayPal single use card.

It already charged me, so will I get credit or will I have to try it again?

[quote name='chipotleattack']Yahoo Success Center said my payment was declined after I used a PayPal single use card.

It already charged me, so will I get credit or will I have to try it again?[/quote]

thats really wierd i used a paypal vcc and it credited instantly for me.

I ordered Call of Duty 4 last night. I have outstanding credits with Zooba (this one might give me trouble), and Netflix. I think I might order Rock Band.

This may have been answered, but do they order their stuff from Amazon? GHIII is in stock right now, and I wonder if that means we'll be seeing it shipped to those waiting.

For eAuction, I'm noly signed up for one offer right? I'm reading my email now and about to cancel, but it says I'm signed up for a 14-day trial for like three different products, and only gives one number. Will that one number cancel all three of those things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back