Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']est. shipping date is GENERIC, please don't get your hopes up, esp for GHIII[/quote]

I'm not getting my hopes up.. I was thinking of buying Rock Band (as crazy as that sounds) but now I think I will just do the offers and buy them piecemeal.

Out of curiosity.. isn't there an actual mic in the rock band box? Are they going to come out with a "rock band" mic?

Just for clarification, the Ace Combat 6 listed on the site, is not the bundle? Correct? I would order it if it was the bundle, but I am not sure.

just wondering if you order a game that is not released yet, if it shows up as pre-ordered instead of processing? I had ordered Devil may cry 4, about a week and a half ago.

[quote name='tgenius']I'm not getting my hopes up.. I was thinking of buying Rock Band (as crazy as that sounds) but now I think I will just do the offers and buy them piecemeal.

Out of curiosity.. isn't there an actual mic in the rock band box? Are they going to come out with a "rock band" mic?[/quote]
It wont ship by the specified date, nor will it ship early. You'll get it within the month, most likely.

got an e-mail that my Jan. 24 GHIII was shipped today.. well the trainn shipping notice, probably won't be in the mail for a few days haha

actually missed the email for DDR2 universe was shipped too, Jan. 28 order =)

The drums come out on the 12th, so expect shipments (hopefully) soon after.
I FINALLY got a confirmation stating my DDR Universe 2 has shipped.

[quote name='spidamatrix']just wondering if you order a game that is not released yet, if it shows up as pre-ordered instead of processing? I had ordered Devil may cry 4, about a week and a half ago.[/quote]

yes if you placed an order for a game that won't be out for a bit and it's finished processing then it'll usually go to preorder before shipping soon or even the shipped phase

[quote name='lilboo']The drums come out on the 12th, so expect shipments (hopefully) soon after.
I FINALLY got a confirmation stating my DDR Universe 2 has shipped.[/quote]

sorry to bother, I had this ordered too but it's processing, when was your order date? Thanks guy

My GH2 bundle shipped as well. Now if I can just get my credit for stamps.com and netflix, I can get Rockband, and then be done with this whole song and dance!

[quote name='lilboo']The drums come out on the 12th, so expect shipments (hopefully) soon after.
I FINALLY got a confirmation stating my DDR Universe 2 has shipped.[/quote]

I sent in a support ticket asking about this and they told me that the drum kit will ship the day or the day after they come out if you already have it ordered. I just gota wait for my brother to do an offer so i can get the rockband game.

.Do they ever give out tracking #s ?

[quote name='Mako1215']I sent in a support ticket asking about this and they told me that the drum kit will ship the day or the day after they come out if you already have it ordered. I just gota wait for my brother to do an offer so i can get the rockband game.

.Do they ever give out tracking #s ?[/QUOTE]

thats what they told me before when i opened a support ticket about the drums and burnout paradise. it didnt hold true for burnout since they ordered mine on the 30th when i ordered it a few minutes after they added the game. i wont count on them actually ordering the rock band drums until a week after they come out. i feel another gh3 fiasco coming on.:bomb:

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']thats what they told me before when i opened a support ticket about the drums and burnout paradise. it didnt hold true for burnout since they ordered mine on the 30th when i ordered it a few minutes after they added the game. i wont count on them actually ordering the rock band drums until a week after they come out. i feel another gh3 fiasco coming on.:bomb:[/quote]
i hope not. cuz my brothers doin it too, and we both wanna rock hahaha :bouncy:

The people from "Grant Consultant" have called me 32 times since I signed up with them. They will not answer the number that shows up on my caller ID, and the number they give to cancel is actually disconnected. I tried cancelling online and have yet to hear a response.

Also, the one time I actually answered the phone from Grant Consultant I was leaving for class. I told them I couldn't talk as I was actually on my way out going to my Ethics class. They called back 2 minutes later.

[quote name='valor19']The people from "Grant Consultant" have called me 32 times since I signed up with them. They will not answer the number that shows up on my caller ID, and the number they give to cancel is actually disconnected. I tried cancelling online and have yet to hear a response.

Also, the one time I actually answered the phone from Grant Consultant I was leaving for class. I told them I couldn't talk as I was actually on my way out going to my Ethics class. They called back 2 minutes later.[/QUOTE]

I called them and canceled last week but they didn't give me a conf#. Today a 49.95 charge from them showed up on my card. The number is disconnected so I sent them an email. This is not good.

so i cnt even see where my package is, i thought on the email they sent me they sed the trackin numbere wud be sent as soon as they get it

damn i wish i could get a virtual cc(cant get verified atm) so i could use it on google and quickbooks :)

on a sidenote my burnout order from last monday shipped today :bouncy:

[quote name='spidamatrix']just wondering if you order a game that is not released yet, if it shows up as pre-ordered instead of processing? I had ordered Devil may cry 4, about a week and a half ago.[/quote]
I ordered DMC4 the day they put it up. It's still in "pre order", they never order games until the release date has hit.

They don't change status until the games release date has come, I would imagine they'll start changing the status to either Shipping Soon or Shipped the next order day this week. My guess is Wed or Thurs, with a slim chance for tomorrow.

According to Amazon, they (Amazon) arent shipping it until the 6th
http://www.amazon.com/Capcom-Devil-..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1202185912&sr=8-3

So I would imagine nothing will change status wise until later this week.

Like a lot of other peoples, my GHIII's have been updated to "Shipped" status and emails have been received. Now we wait........er, keep waiting...

[quote name='GGGGJohan']so i cnt even see where my package is, i thought on the email they sent me they sed the trackin numbere wud be sent as soon as they get it[/quote]

No. They say tracking numbers will be sent if available.

If you've gotten a shipped email and its not there in a week, email them directly and they can check up on it. They definitely have everything tracked, but they never provide the # but can check it for you. Some people have reported requesting a tracking number and they've provided it, but they don't automatically do it.

I recently ordered the rockband drum and game. My order which was supposed to get a shipping confirm on Feb. 1st is still processing. What is the street date for the drums?

[quote name='becker4546']I called them and canceled last week but they didn't give me a conf#. Today a 49.95 charge from them showed up on my card. The number is disconnected so I sent them an email. This is not good.[/quote]

i messed up bad too... i read your post and went to check my paypal and realized i fucked up big time... Increase My Margin, Yahoo & Eauction all charged me on the 14th day exactly and I forgot to call and close my cards no I have 3 of these charges... fuck u think they'll refund me tomorrow???

[quote name='eminemobied12']i messed up bad too... i read your post and went to check my paypal and realized i fucked up big time... Increase My Margin, Yahoo & Eauction all charged me on the 14th day exactly and I forgot to call and close my cards no I have 3 of these charges... fuck u think they'll refund me tomorrow???[/QUOTE]

They are all the same company and # so it will be easy to call them. Those credits were some of the easiest to cancel for me so maybe you will get lucky. Just make sure to call tomorrow.

Should I get an email from emusic when I sign up? It said order confirmed, but they never emailed me.

Eh...I think I found the problem. I guess there wasn't enough money on my Visa GC I'd been using.

This isn't directed at any one person, but I am so sick of the same old questions being asked over and over again. We're all guilty of it and I totally understand it from the newb perspective (I was there too). I went through this thread and a few old ones, and heres some answers to very common questions. Feel free to quote it, add to the OP, whatever. These questions are asked pretty much daily, so maybe this will help subside that a bit, they are not covered in the FAQ that Rig posted.

ORDER FAQ

Does Trainn provide tracking numbers?

No. Although the site states that a tracking number will be provided if it becomes available, the majority of the regular users of this site have never received one. However, considering the majority of their orders are from retailers, you can email Trainn if you feel your order is late or hasn't arrived and they can look into it for you. There have also been reports of people receiving tracking numbers by requesting them directly from Trainn, but that is definitely YMMV.

I ordered ____ on (day). When will it get here?

None of us can answer this with a definitive answer. Trainn doesn't work like a retailer. Using information from the regular users, it seems that they have specific days of the week that they place orders, but it changes at times. Once shipped, you can expect your item to arrive anywhere from 3-10 days.

Note on Guitar Hero III

This game is an exception to the above. There have been reports of it taking weeks-months to receive once you put the order in. This is getting better lately, but there is still a delay from the norm with this game because of it's popularity amongst users on the site.

Where do they order the games from?

They order the games almost exclusively from Amazon. On occasion if a game is very popular (i.e. the 2007 holiday season and GHIII) they will order from other vendors, like Circuit City, or even shipped directly from Trainn themselves.. This is not the norm though. Most of the time they will be from Amazon.

How do the games ship?

Almost exclusively UPS, like the vendor question though, there are exceptions. There have been reports of games arriving via FedEx and DHL, but again, these are exceptions to the rule. If you're ordering a "regular" game, 9/10 times it will come UPS via 1st or 2nd day air, and same with GHIII, most of the time it's UPS, but there are exceptions.

1st or 2nd day air? WTF?! You said above that I shouldn't expect it for 3-10 days!

This applies to the somewhat "erratic" way that Trainn processes orders. Even if you receive a shipping email on say Monday, it's not guaranteed to have been ordered/shipped from the vendor yet. The regular users have come to see this as the day the order was placed, but not necessarily shipped. Rest assured, your game is likely in the next queue to go out, and it will be to you shortly. Again, there's always exceptions. The author of this FAQ once received a shipped email on a Wednesday, and the game on that same Friday. However, most of the time it's about a week to arrival from the shipped email. There also seems to be multiple order days per week. It just depends on when the game is physically shipped, not when you receive the shipped email.

What game should I order?

You're on one of the best video game communities on the Internet, head over to the dedicated 360 section and read some user opinions, or go on over to a review site like IGN, Gamespot, or TeamXbox and read some reviews. Don't limit yourself when trying to choose. If you're on the fence about an order, you can always stack your credits and wait until something comes along that is what you really want.

When does ____ come out? When will Trainn add ____?

Amazon is very reliable with release dates for the most part if the game/item has a definitive street date. Just search for the item on there and look at the description, you can even see future dates for preorder items on the search results. The 360 section here has threads dedicated to many games, and chances are the release date will be in the first post of that thread or even in the subject. Trainn normally updates 1-2 times per month, however this is not scheduled and tends to be different every month. They usually will add the next months releases in an update, but there are occasions when they will get things that are pretty far out from release. If the recent posts are talking about an update, chances are theres some new choices.

Nice FAQ, archbishopthedoge. I think Rig should add it to the OP, even though nobody reads it.

Also might want to change the bit about Trainn offering GC's for GHIII, and say they only did that for orders placed before the first week of December.

[quote name='msane']Nice FAQ, archbishopthedoge. I think Rig should add it to the OP, even though nobody reads it.

Also might want to change the bit about Trainn offering GC's for GHIII, and say they only did that for orders placed before the first week of December.[/quote]
I never put in a bit about a GC for GHIII. The note about GHIII is regarding shipping time, since its not the same as regular games.

Note about GHIII

This game is an exception to the above. There have been reports of it taking weeks-months to receive once you put the order in. This is getting better lately, but there is still a delay from the norm with this game because of it's popularity amongst users on the site.

I'm a bit worried about the Grant one then... but then again I used a One-Time generated CC.. I'm assuming that is what one should do for all of these, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back