Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='adonis 27']i did Rep. Def. on a different TRAINN site in 2008, and then tried it again for this site and i got credit[/QUOTE]

i did it back in sept. 2008 on yourfree360games.com

i think im gonna try it again. you guys think itll go through?

[quote name='41down']i did it back in sept. 2008 on yourfree360games.com

i think im gonna try it again. you guys think itll go through?[/QUOTE]

Oh, if u did it on YF360G then I dunno, since it's the same name and technically the same product, my guess is that they won't give you credit bcuz of that

[quote name='adonis 27']Oh, if u did it on YF360G then I dunno, since it's the same name and technically the same product, my guess is that they won't give you credit bcuz of that[/QUOTE]

but when i click on the offer to do it, it lets me do it...usually when you click on an offer youve already done it tells you its already been completed.

[quote name='41down']but when i click on the offer to do it, it lets me do it...usually when you click on an offer youve already done it tells you its already been completed.[/QUOTE]

hm...weird....then i'd just go for it

[quote name='mcdaking84']I mean upon request[/QUOTE]

Usually not. Sometimes they give tracking info if something goes wrong, even then no info is provided most of the time.

ugh...still at Shipping Soon...i'm losing patience lol...this has been a bad week...i just wanted to whoop ass in FN 4, is that a crime?

[quote name='Hostile 17']So, no one has returned anything lately to Amazon to know if getting credit still works?[/QUOTE]

Just go to amazon and check their return policy. Probably hasn't changed, what has changed is people are worried about Trainn canceling their account like they did to some people for excessive returns.

Fight Night 4 FINALLY shipped...my guess is i'll be getting it Monday...damn, wanted to play it over the weekend...oh well, yay for CHEAP games :)

If they are using Amazon Prime, mine COULD get here today. Only reason I say that is because I ordered Fracture yesterday with my Prime trial and got free two-day shipping. I check the tracking number this morning and it says it's out for delivery already. Also helps that one of the warehouses isn't too far from here, too.

from my experience, shipping usually takes...1-3 days, not the full 5 days they estimate. I live on the West Coast, so that could play a part in it? if you don't get your Tiger Woods 10 today, i'd send 'em a support ticket

on a different note, i finally got credit for Netflix, up to 3 games total....now time to play the waiting game (sigh)

[quote name='kyleboller']just got credited for creditreport.com

what should i order (madden 10) ?[/QUOTE]

thats what im waiting for....maybe blazblu also, but i dont play much fighters besides street fighter 4

have you played the ncaa 10 demo? it reminded me ALOT of nfl 2k5, although somethings could have been left unchanged--coach's camera (for seeing playart), and the zone arts looked like ripoffs of nfl 2k5 haha

like a hook zone is just a yellow circle with a line pointing to the center of it

[quote name='kyleboller']have you played the ncaa 10 demo? it reminded me ALOT of nfl 2k5, although somethings could have been left unchanged--coach's camera (for seeing playart), and the zone arts looked like ripoffs of nfl 2k5 haha

like a hook zone is just a yellow circle with a line pointing to the center of it[/QUOTE]

I never played NFL 2k5, but thats how NCAA has been for as long as I've played it. Not saying they didn't ripoff the idea somewhere, but none of that is new to this years game....Madden looks the same too. Or maybe I'm not really thinking of the same things you're talking about?

[quote name='Kent K25']I never played NFL 2k5, but thats how NCAA has been for as long as I've played it. Not saying they didn't ripoff the idea somewhere, but none of that is new to this years game....Madden looks the same too. Or maybe I'm not really thinking of the same things you're talking about?[/QUOTE]

on ncaa 09 the playart graphic for any zone coverage looks like a comic book speech bubble (because the color of the bubble and the line connecting it to the player are the same)

another thing is the lock-onj feature (where you view the play from the 3rd person perspective of the player you select) is somewhat reminiscent of madden 08's superstar mode. however if you use the lock-on feature while playing as a defensive player it reverses the camera angle from offensive to defensive, a feature that originated in nfl 2k5

not accusing them of copying but alot of hardcore madden players complained about nfl2k5 being better than the past few madden games, so maybe they took notice

No FNR4 today. Got my ordered Fracture, though.

I'll keep my hopes up for Monday, at least. Still debating when I get my next credit if I'll order The BIGS 2 or NCAA 10.

naw, i didn't play the NCAA demo cuz i'm not really into college football....as for the BIGS 2, the demo was fun, i had the first 1, but then got bored with it since none of my friends wanted to play or had it to play online and when online against some1 else, it lagged REALLY bad, so hopefully they fixed that somehow

...just read the review for BlazBlue, got a 9.4 (at IGN)...makes me VERY tempted to get it now...hm...tough decision...i'll wait for the demo, hopefully it comes out soon.

UPDATE: holy crap! got a notification that Fight Night 4 shipped last night and i just got it! nice service TRAINN, nice indeed

[quote name='adonis 27']...just read the review for BlazBlue, got a 9.4 (at IGN)...makes me VERY tempted to get it now...hm...tough decision...i'll wait for the demo, hopefully it comes out soon.[/QUOTE]

I read the review and didn't even know this game was coming out, nor had I ever heard of it before doing so. Reading about it actually makes me a bit interested in getting this, considering the package they're offering.

Hmm. Either I do more offers or I push NCAA 10 back a bit.

[quote name='adonis 27']

UPDATE: holy crap! got a notification that Fight Night 4 shipped last night and i just got it! nice service TRAINN, nice indeed[/QUOTE]
Damn, never had a game arrive that fast. I did however open a support ticket for my Tiger Woods 10. Hopefully it's on its way or they reship it if it never got shipped.

Well it turns out that they do ship Microsoft Point codes, I just never got mine. Wasn't in my inbox or spam folder. The crappy part is, they take FOREVER to reply to support tickets. It took them 3 days for their first response, and I'm still waiting on the second response confirming that they resent the email. 4 days and counting! Anyone have an idea on how long it usually takes for them to respond?

[quote name='lakers2008']who has had any luck with the boca java offer. thinking about trying out their coffee and hoping to get credit for it.[/QUOTE]
I had to put in a MCR for it, but got credit in the end. Funny thing is, besides the 4 bags you order they tell you 1 more shipment is required before you can cancel. I called the number to cancel and that's what they said to me.

[quote name='lakers2008']who has had any luck with the boca java offer. thinking about trying out their coffee and hoping to get credit for it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I had to put in a MCR for it, but got credit in the end. Funny thing is, besides the 4 bags you order they tell you 1 more shipment is required before you can cancel. I called the number to cancel and that's what they said to me.[/QUOTE]

I had no problems with that offer, and I wasn't told about ordering additional shipments to cancel.

It was actually a good offer, since I drink a lot of coffee. While it's nothing I would continue to buy, it wasn't bad coffee.

Finally got my Fight Night game which shipped on the 25th. Still haven't received my Tiger Woods 10 which shipped on the 22nd(weird). Hopefully it arrives soon or they respond to my support ticket.

Go fiting
random.jpg

Finally got my 4000 Microsoft Points! Turns out they were sending it to the wrong email address. The odd thing is, is that the email that they were sending it to, I had never seen it before. Never changed my email address either.

Well they finally responded to my Support Ticket and said they will look into why Tiger Woods 10 has not been sent/received yet. Anyone have an idea how long it takes them to respond/check on this?

[quote name='miktau']Cannot wait to move into my new dorm room next year. Time to start all over again.[/QUOTE]

True, and that's always good, but the good offers are very few and far between these days.

ugh, they needa update their ish...im still on the fence with BlazBlue...if i c it on there, i might be tempted to get it lol

[quote name='iguss']I thought we were getting a July 1 update[/QUOTE]

They never (usually) update on the first of the month. The mass update of games at most times show during the middle of the month.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I will be moving to a new house this month.

So I can just sign up with the same info under another IP, address, and email address?[/QUOTE]

By "same info", what are you referring to?

When you movie, you will have a new address and IP address. So, you'd simply make a new email account and be set. Make sure all the new stuff is sent to the new address. And I definitely wouldn't refer yourself between accounts...or you will be asking for trouble.

[quote name='Rig']By "same info", what are you referring to?

When you movie, you will have a new address and IP address. So, you'd simply make a new email account and be set. Make sure all the new stuff is sent to the new address. And I definitely wouldn't refer yourself between accounts...or you will be asking for trouble.[/QUOTE]

I just mean can I use my real name basically. Thanks.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I just mean can I use my real name basically. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that as long as the house wasn't just right next to your other house, you'd be fine. If they saw a "Tom Jones" at 421 E. St. and a "Tom Jones" at 422 E. St., they'd prolly catch on.

[quote name='megamanianation']Is there any issue with using the same computer at a new address? They don't do any tracking in regards to the PC?[/QUOTE]

The only way they can track you is via the IP address...which would change at a different location. So no, there would be no issue with that.

[quote name='Rig']The only way they can track you is via the IP address...which would change at a different location. So no, there would be no issue with that.[/QUOTE]

great. thanks.

bread's done
Back